Cooled Myself Down

Forgotten

 

He glared at her and pulled my hands and we walked. We walked one street to another, from noon till dawn. He jogged and walked really fast but at last, around 730 pm, I slowed him down. We end up walking under the trees. Just then, I realised we were under the same trees in Winter Sonata.  At the right timing, the snowfall came. One snowflake dropped on my nose and Yunho brushed it off with his index finger. He got closer till I could feel his breath to my face. I then closed my eyes and them his kiss came. It was like ecstasy, I couldn’t get enough of it. *His lips were so soft and sweet; his hands were on my back, holding it ever so delicately. My hands slid behind his neck, through the back of his hair. I was leaning on the tree as* Yunho pushed me in and we later breathed hard after a long and satisfying moment.

 

As we walked back to my house, we had a little heart to heart.

Me: I really missed you after we broke up. I was tearing up when I didn’t see you turning to the back.

Yunho: I did turn to the back. And when I did, you were wiping your face. When I was in the car, I wanted to look at your face for the very last time because my mum said that it was time I include myself in the family business. So, I told my chauffeur to help me find you at the bus stop but you were not there.

We had a moment of silence but a question broke it instantly.

Yunho: I saw you hugging Junsu at the bus stop soon after. Was it something personal I wasn’t suppose to know?

Me: I was hugging him because he left Singapore that same day. So, I was left alone.

I started to sob.

Yunho: [Staggering] I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t know. I don’t blame you.

Just then, we bumped into Junsu, who was having a jog. He stopped and grinned at us. He nodded and acknowledged us and continued his jog.

Me: He helped me a lot. He gave me a hug when no one was there. He made me laugh when I was crying. He’s niceJ

Yunho: I know. I should thank him one day.