The Missing

Unfaithfull

Baekhyun sat with Minseok. It had been a week since they saw Luhan. Minseok sniffled. "I get the feeling he's dead". Baekhyun broke into tears. "Don't say that". Minseok wipped a tear from his eye. "ing Chanyeol, he's such a wanker". Baekhyun looked at Minseok. "We should look for Luhan". Minseok nodded. "What if he's not there, what if we're to late?" "We'll never know unless we check". Minseok and Baekhyun got in the car and drove to the cliffside. "We should call Kyungsoo". Baekhyun noddded. He called Kyungsoo telling him they were looking for Luhan. Kyungsoo agreed that he and Tao would help.

Minseok parked the car and ran towards the cliff. "I don't see him down there". Baekhyun pointed to the gate. "This path leade's down to where Luhan must've landed". Minseok stood up and nodded. They waited for Kyungsoo and Tao to arrive before heading down the path. Baekhyun was worried as hell. "It's so cold". "We have to keep going". Baekhyun knew the 4 of them  would need more help. When the got to the bottom. Minseok and Baekhyun went one way, while Kyungsoo and Tao went the other. "Call if anything". Tao nodded. "Be carefull". They walked away from eachother and called out for Luhan. Baekhyun pulled his phone out and called Luhan. "He's not awnsering". Baekhyun hated the idea of looking for his bestfriends body. Minseok kept shaking. Baekhyun figured from heartbreak rather then the cold. "Hello?"

Chanyeol looked at an angry Yifan. "I did'nt mean for him to fall". "Leave it, if he's dead, be sure I'll call the police". The police was already searching for Luhan. "Look what you've done to Sehun". Sehun was sitting with Jongdae and Jooyoung, his head in his hands. "He carers an awful lot about Luhan and you've just ruiened a perfectly good friendship". Chanyeol looked away. "I did'nt mean for anyone to get hurt". Sehun looked at him with red eyes from all the crying. " OFF, WHY ARN'T YOU LOOKING?" Jongin held Sehun back from attacking Chanyeol. "They said to stay here". "YOUR A COWARD!". Sehun cried into Jongin's shoulder. He looked at Yifan, who shook his head. "He loved that boy too". Sehun loved the boy who was missing, Luhan. "If he loves Luhan, why is he here?" "Why are you?" Jonging had a point. "Sehun, I'm sorry". "THAT'S NOT GOING TO BRING HIM BACK!". Chanyeol closed his eyes.

Tao carried on walking. "Luhan?" In the distance he saw a hunched over body resting against a boat. "GUYS, OVER HERE". Minseok and Baekhyun ran after him as did Kyungsoo. They had walked onto the beach during there search. "LUHAN?" Minseok ran closer until he saw Luhan's body. "Luhan". He cried kneeling down next to him. Luhan was uncounciouse. "Baekhyun, call an ambulance". Baekhyun wipped his phone out and called 911.