Setting You Free

Unfaithfull

Baekhyun looked at the floor. "I did'nt mean it". Chanyeol slamed his hand on the table, making Baekhyun jump. "Your always ing up, I swear I've had enough". Baekhyun's lip trembled in fear. "Sorry". "Don't even bother". Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm. "Let go, please". Chanyeol dragged him up the stairs. Baekhyun grabbed the balester." No, please don't, I don't want to". Chanyeol squeezed his arm. "Let go". Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm sorry, you don't have to do this". Chanyeol looked back at him. "Say sorry". "I'm sorry". Chanyeol let go of his arm. "Don't ever do that again". Baekhyun nodded, letting Chanyeol past. "I love you". Chanyeol stopped walking. "I love you too". Baekhyun watched him disapere into the kitchen. He sat to his bottom, sitting on the stairs. Chanyeol was still the same, abusive. But Baekhyun had every oppotunity to leave, but he did'nt. He beleived Chanyeol could change. "I love you". He closed his eyes. He started to breath needely. His opened his eyes again, gasping for air, he could'nt breath. "Baekhyun?" He reached out for Chanyeol, who caught him before he hit the floor. "Baek, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol shook him. Baekhyun was unconiciuse. "I'm sorry baby, I did'nt mean it". Chanyeol started to cry, kissing Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun did'nt respond. "I love you".

  Chanyeol sat in the waiting chair. Baekhyun was still unconciouse. "Who is he?" The doctor looked at Chanyeol sadly. "He's not doing too well". Chanyeol let a tear roll down his cheek. "What's going to happen?" Mr.Huep sighed. "He's going to need looking after, regular chek-ups, things like that". Yifan rubbed Chanyeol's back. "How long will that take?" "A few months, maybe a year". Chanyeol cried into his hands. "This is all my fault". Kyungsoo shook his head. "He's been ill for sometime, I don't think your the reason". Chanyeol continued to cry. "If you like, we can put him to sleep?" Chanyeol looked up with red eyes. "You mean". "A coma?" Dc.Heup sighed. "It's the safest way to help him". Chanyeol zoned out. Baekhyun? In a coma? This was all his fault, why could'nt he love him, they way Baekhyun loved him. "If he's dsafer that way, then do it". Minseok shook his head. "Chanyeol are you ing crazy?" Luhan grabbed his arm. "I don't want to lose him, he's all I have". Jongin looked at the doctor. "What's safest?" "The coma". Minseok flapped his arms. "OK, do it". Yifan looked at Chanyeol. "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm bloody sure, just do it". Dc.Heup nodded. "As you wish Mr.Park". He walked away. Chanyeol broke into tears. "You can stay with me until he's better". Yifan hugged Chanyeol. "We're here for you guys".

After Baekhyun was asleep in the coma, Chanyeol stood next to his bed. He held his hand close to his chest. "I did'nt know what to do". He kissed Baekhyun's hand. "I'm not prepeared to lose you baby, I love you". He cried in the side of the bed. "I'm so, so sorry Baek". He kissed Baekhyun's head. "I'll see you every-day, I promise". Chanyeol left a few hours later. Baekhyun would be alone in there, unaware of evrything else happening around him. Chanyeol only had himself to blame. He should learn to keep his tempere. As Chanyeol walked home, he took the route he and Baekhyun used to when they went on dates. Going through the park, he remebered all the times they almost pushed eachother into the pond. Eventually, Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol in, soaking his clothes, but laughing his head off. Chanyeol sat on the bench looking at the veiw. "Don't hate me, I'm doing what's best and that's letting you go". He pulled the picture of him and Baekhuyun out of his pocket. "I love you". He tossed it into the pond. He watched it sink and dissapre. Baekhyun could have a normall life now, without Chanyeol in it. It was for the best. Chanyeol stood up and walked of into the busy streets of Seol.