Apology

Unfaithfull

Chanyeol rubbed his head. He never ment to hurt Baekhyun. It was still early. Baekhyun was asleep next to him. He pulled him close, cuddling his small figure. Baekhyun's eyes opened slowly. "Are you OK?" Baekhyun nodded. "I'm fine, just tired". Last night shuld'nt of happened. "I'm sorry baby, I really did'nt mean to hurt you". Baekhyun was pulled into Chanyeol's embrace. "Forgive me?" He nodded. Chanyeol smilled. He kissed Baekhyun's head. "Lets do somthing fun". Baekhyun nodded. He did'nt know what to say. "Just me and you". He smilled. "Course". Chanyeol kissed him. "Shower with me?" Baekhyun took his hand and they went into the bathroom. 

Baekhyun picked up a bowling-ball. He walked over to the dotted lind and swang his arm. Chanyeol watched from his seat as Baekhyun smoovlie rolled the ball, letting it go down the bowling alley. He stood up and watched. "Strike". He turned around with his arms in the air. "Good job, but I bet I can beat you". Chanyeol stood up and grabbed the brown bowling ball of the rack. Baekhyun watched. "Giants can't bowl". Chanyeol looked at him. "Shut up". He laughed. Chanyeol bowled crossing his fingers when the balll rolled away. "Please, please, please". He sighed when the ball hit three pins. "Haha, loser". Baekhyun stood up. Chanyeol walked towards him laughing. "What, I can still beat you". "Don't count on it". They laughed into a kiss. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck. "Mummy look". They pulled away to see a little girl pointing at them. "Honey, it's rude to point". She took the girls hand. "I'm sorry, she always does that". Baekhyun smilled. "It's fine". He giggled looking up at Chanyeol. "My turn".

Baekhyun did win the game like he prediccted. Chanyeol squirted mayo all over his fries. "Want some?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Nah, not me". Chanyeol shoved a bunch into his mouth making Baekhyun laugh. Baekhyun looked around as he sipped his drink. He looked at all the couples, laughing, kissing, holding hands. He looked back at Chanyeol, who was munching on his burger. Baekhyun smilled and touched his hand. "You eat like a pig". Chanyeol looked at him and chewed with his mouth open. Baekhyun gagged. "Stop it, thats digusting". He laughed. "Why you laughing then?" Baekhyun laughed even harder. "I am sorry Baekhyun". "I am too". Chanyeol sat back. "Why?" Baekhyun looked at his food. "When I went sneaked out to the club, I went home with somone-else". Chanyeol was quiet. "I slept with them, but it did'nt mean annything, the whole night I was thinking about you". Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. "You cheated on me?" He nodded. Chanyeol pulled his hand away. "What?" "I slept with somonelse, but it did'nt mean anything". Chanyeol put his burger down and shuffled out of the booth. Baekhyun looked at him. Chanyeol turned and walked away. Baekhyun called over a waitress and payed for the food, looking up ever second to see Chanyeol. He took the bill and rushed out the restraunte after Chanyeol. "Wait". Chanyeol carried on walking. "I.m sorry". "Your sorry, your such a up". Baekhyun nodded. "I know I am, but I dont mean to be". He held Chanyeol's arm. "It did'nt mean anything I swear, I did'nt feel anything". Chanyeol chiffed. "Really?" "I tought of you the whole time". Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away. "As if". He opened the car door and climbed inside. He drove off, full of hatred and heartbreak, leaving Baekhyun in the parking lot.