Stay With Me

Unfaithfull

Chanyeol walked around the libary. His arms hurt from all the books he was holding. Life was boring now, everyone was busy, except Luhan, he was still moping about Sehun. Picking up for the K.Will autobiography, his hand touched another. "You have it". Chanyeol shook his head. "It's all yours". He looked down at the other person, the smile on his face dissapeared. He'd done his best to avoid and ignore, but his past was finally catching up with him, only it looked diffrent. "Tha-". "Baekhyun?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol could hardly recgonsie him, he had changed over the months. Baekhyun dropped the book and ran down the isle. "WAIT". Chanyeol placed his books on a table close by and ran after Baekhyun.

"Ohgod, no no no". Baekhyun kept running, looking all over for a hiding place. "BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol was close. "Leave me alone". Baekhyun dipped into an alley way. It was a dead end. He turned to see Chanyeol at the other end. He started to cry. "I d-d-did'nt want to see you". Chanyeol got closer. "Stop crying". Baekhyun could'nt, his eyes went red. "I could'nt stop thinking about you after you left". Baekhyun was quiet. "I was gonna call, but, you did instead". He walked closer to Baekhyun. "Please". Baekhyun covered his face. Chanyeol pulled his hands away. "I'm sorry". Baekhyun shook his head. "Why, you did'nt cheat, I did". Chanyeol touched his cheek. "I mean for hurting you". Baehyun pulled away. "Dont, please". Chanyeol dropped his arm. "I really am sorry". "OK". Chanyeol looked into Baekhyun's eyes. His eyes we're filled with pain. "I'll do anything to make it up to you". "Don't Chanyeol, it's probably best if we both move on". "I dont want to move on, I want you". Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears. "I love you Chanyeol, but I just can't". Baekhyun turned around running away again. Chanyeol ran after him. "Baekhyun, stay with me". "I can't". Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun. In that moment, everything stopped. Baekhyun's heart slowed down. He touched Chanyeol's arm. "I love you". Chanyeol smilled. "I love you too".

The sun shone through the curtains. Baekhyun Chanyeol's arm. He suddenly shot up. "What is it?" Baekhyun jumped out the bed and ran into the toilet. Chanyeol climed out off bed, folowing Baekhyun. "Baek?" "Piss off, can't I pee alone". Chanyeol laughed. "Ooops, I thought somthing was wrong". He climbed into bed. "Come cuddle with me". Baeakhyun looked at him. "I'm gonna go". Chanyeol looked at him and smirked. "Round two?" Baekhyun giggled, crawling onto the bed. "I guess". They kissed, before Chanyeol layed Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun moaned under Chanyeol's touch. "Be gentle".