Hands To Myself

Unfaithfull

Baekhyun cried harder then ever. He had bruises all over his arms and neck. Chanyeol was so rough some nights, it left him feeling battered. He'd had bruises before, but not like this. Baekhyun lent his head against the wall. "Don't be stupid". He would always tell himself what he wanted to hear, not what his heart was telling him. Somenights after he and Chanyeol had like that, he'd lay there and talk to himself. 

6 Weeks Ago:

After getting dressed, Baekhyun headed for the kitchen. Chanyeol was sitting at the table, eating his toast while reading the newspaper. "Morning". Baekhyun kissed his head as he walked past. Chanyeol looked at him. "Are you going out today?" Baekhyun shrugged. "I don't know".Chanyeol smilled. "I'm going out tonight, with some of the guys". "Oh". Chanyeol closed his paper. "Which guys?" Baekhyun smilled sitting down at the table. "Just Kyungsso, Jongin and Tao". Chanyeol nodded. "What time will you be back?" Baekhyun shrugged. "I wont be to late, I promise". Chanyeol smilled. He closed his paper. "I'm gonna go watch TV". Baekhyun smilled. "OK". "Call me if you need anything". Baekhyun nodded.

Later that night Baekhyun was sat between Kyungsoo and Tao. "That's why he never talks to you". Kyungsoo shook his head. "No its not, he's just, finding it hard to open up". Baekhyun laughed. "Yeah right". Jongin stumbled over to their table. He was wasted. "Soo, I wanna give you a prez". Tao laughed. "What?" Jongin sat on Kyungsoo's lap and started to bounce around. "Get off, your drunk". Tao pulled Jongin's arm. "I'm telling your mum". "NO!" Jongin was terrified of his mum. "Anything but that". Baekhyun sipped his beer. "Who do we tell them?" Jongin shook his head. "I don-". Kyungsoo jumped out of his seat before Jongin could throw up on him. "Jeez Soo, what the ?" Baekhyun burst out laughing. "Man, thats what I call comedy". Tao laughed along with him. "Oh hahah, how would you like Chanyeol's sick on you?" Baekhyun shrugged. "It would'nt be the first time".  Jongin shook his head. "I'm sorry Soo, I really am". Kyungsoo looked at Jongin in disgust. "You always do that".

2 Hours Later, Baekhyun was losing himself in the music. He loved to dance and jump to the music. "Wooo, yeah". He opened his eyes to see a girl twerking infront of him. "Yeah, work it girl". The two laughed as they as she took Baekhyun's hand. "Yeah, party party party". After a few dances, Baekhyun found himself downing beers and shots with the girl. They laughed and bumped into people. Baekhyun loved a wild party, it made him think of his collage years. He and Chanyeol would go to a club, not far from thier university. Baekhyun opened his eyes when he felt somone poking his stomach. "Suprise". Baekhyun stopped danceing. "OMG, JUNGKOOK". They both laughed. Baekhyun hugged him tightly. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook smilled. "I come here everynight, I mean that vibe here, it's just a rave". Baekhyun laughed. "Wanna dance babes?" Jungkook smilled. "Show me your twerk". Baekhyun lost himself in the music. He and Jungkook got closer then close, dancing and singing along to the music. It was a fun night.

Baekhyun fell through the door. "Carefull". Baekhyun giggled,, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Hey, be quiet, my roomates asleep". They giggled. Jungkook grabbed Baekhyuns hand, leading him upstairs. Baekhyun pushed him through the bedroom door. "I've missed you". Baekhyun pulled away. "Wait, I should'nt do this". Jungkook nodded, "I know". He kissed Baekhyun. "No, I have a boyfriend". Jungkook nodded. "We son't have to if you don't want to". Baekhyun nodded. "I'm sorry". Jungkook smilled, pulling Baekhyun onto the bed. "At least stay the night, it's a little late to leave". Baekhyun laughed. "Alright, but what does this make us?" Jungkook smilled. "FWB's". Baekhyun bit his lip. "Ohgod" They laughed themselfs to sleep onto of the covers.