Happy Birthday

Unfaithfull

Chanyeol's alarm went off. He hit the snozze button, deserving a few extra hours. It was sunday the 27 of November, his birthday. Chanyeol was 23 today, nothing new. He to his side. "Baekhyun?" He missed Baekhyun. He climbed out off bed, walking to the shower. He grabbed his black converse low-tops and called Yifan. "Happy Birthday, woo". He laughed. "Thanks". "Are you ready for the best time of you life?" Chanyeol smilled. "You sure bet I am, what's happening?" Yifan laughed "Well, I told everyone that, there was a birthday breakfast this morning, at a local restaruante". Chanyeol nodded in approval. "Everyone's coming". Chanyeol smilled. "Sounds good. Can't wait". Yifan smilled. "Wanna grab a coffee?" "Course".

Baekhyun cried into his pillow. He had'nt cried for a long time. But it was Chanyeol's birthday, he could'nt forget. It would be the day were everyone got toghter, drinking, dancing. Getting high, Luhan's idea. He should be giving Chanyeol his birthday preasent, but instead he was drowning in tears. Baekhyuun had cried everynight since Chanyeol had kicked him out. Taeyon tried to help, but he said he was fine. "Whatcha gonna do today?" Taeyon asked. "I don't know, I think I might go to the libary". Taeyone smilled. "Wanna go out tonight?" Baekhyun smilled. "Yeah, why not". Taeyon smilled and went to the bathroom. "Get dressed". Baekhyun smilled. He unlocked his phone and clicked on gallary. There we're tones of pictures of food, so Baekhyun. He laughed looking at each piture. There was him luhan and Minseok, him and Kyungsoo, him and Taeyon. He giggled looking at all the stupid faces he pulled. He clicked another folder in gallery. He clicked it and thousands of pictures of him and Chanyeol came up. Baekhyun gulped, holding back his tears. "I miss you". He turned his phone off. "Call him". Baekhyun shook his head. "I can't, he'll get angry". "No he won't, I bet he misses you too". Baekhyun clicked on his contacts. Chanyeol's number showed up instently, being one of his favrouite's. It started rining. Baekhyun put it on speaker. "Sit here". Taeyone shffled over. It continued to ring. Baekhyun was about to end the call, when Chanyeol's voice came over the reciver. "Baekhyun?" "Chanyeol". Baekhyun started to cry. "I miss you". Chanyeol was silent. "I want to come home Chanyeol, I want to see you". Chanyeol was quiet. "Please, I love you". "Baekhyun, I can't forgive you". Baekhyun wipeded his eyes. "I'm sorry". Baekhyun could hear Minseok and Jongin in the background. "Happy Birthday". Chanyeol did'nt say anything. " love you". "What about Jungkook?" Baekhyun cried even louder. Taeyone rubbed his back. "He's not inportant, you are. Chanyeol I'm sorry". "I need time". Chanyeol hung up. Taeyone looked at Baekhyun. "He's no good, you can do better". "I don't want better, I want him". Taeyone hugged Baekhyun tightly. "These things take time, trust me". Baekhyun sobbed into Taeyone's shoulder.