Oh Snap!

Unfaithfull

Baekhyun burst through the door. Minseok looked at him worried and embaressed. "What's happening?" Minseok pointed at Luhan. "What?" Luhan stopped smiling. "Am I missing somthing?" Sehun laughed. "Luhan, I'm sorry. I love you,but not like that". Luhan's face dropped, losing all it's colour. "I thought?" "You thought wrong, I don't love you Luhan". Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol. He looked at Baekhyun and shrugged. "Please, just leave me alone". Sehun walked past them and left a devestated and embaressed Luhan standing there. "Luhan?" He looked at Minseok and Baekhyun. "I'm a fool". He ran out crying, Minseok and Kyungsoo running after him. Chanyeol laughed. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" Baekhyun smacked him hard round the face. "Ooow". Yifan and Joomyun looked at eachother. "I'm going after Luhan, your such an ". Baekhyun ran out and followed Minseok. Chanyeol loked at Yifan. "Why did you do that?" "He deserved it". "You always pick on him, what's wrong with you?" Chanyeol watched as everyone ran out into the car park. "LUHAN? LUHAN?" Minseok looked at Baekhyun. "He's gone". Sehun zipped his coat up. "I have my phone". He ran off after Luhan calling his name. Baekhyun turned and saw Chanyeol standing at his car. "I'm gonna go round the other-side and look for him". Jongdae nodded. "I'll come with you". Minseok smilled. "OK, I'll keep calling him, see if I can get through, someone should help Sehun". Jongin nodded and ran off. "I'll wait here". Kyungsoo volentered. "OK". Minseok and Jongdae walk onto the path that led round the forest. Baekhyun ran to the car where Chanyeol was giggling. "You think this is so funny, your such a prick". He climbed in and Chanyeol started the car.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyu. He had his head out the window. "Be carefull". "Shut up". Baekhyun contiued to call Luhan's name and text the others. Chanyeol stopped the car. "Look". He pointed to a figure that was running. Baekhyun jumped out the car and ran after it. Chanyeol jumped out to, following Baekhyun. Baekhyun got closer and closer. "WAIT, PLEASE". He grabed the arm. "Let go". Luhan pushed him off. "Luhan please, he's sorry". Luhan stopped running. "You should'nt be apologising for your boyfriends mistakes". Baekhyun smilled. "Come back with me, Sehun's worried about you". "NO HE'S NOT". Luhan stepped backwards, looking behind me. He was standing on a ledge that dropped down a hundred feet. "I can't do it anymore, I don't want to". Baekhyun's eyes fillied with fear. "Don't please, Sehun would'nt want you too". Luhan closed his eyes. "Why would he care, he's probably not even care". "That's not true, he did'nt mean what he said". Luhan cried. "He called me a psycho". Baekhyun shook his head. "Believe me, I'm your friend". Luhan shook his head. "I can't". He stepped backwards and fell. "NOOO". Baekhyun ran forward onto the ledge. Chanyeol pulled him back. Luhan was gone. "He, he". Chanyeol held him close. It was all his fault. He did'mt know if Luhan was dead or alive. He just knew it was his fault. "I sorry". Baekhyn cried. Chanyeol looked up and saw the others. "What happened, where's Luhan?" Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol and ran into Minseok's arms. Sehun ran to the edge of the cliff. "He did'nt? TELL ME YOU DID'NT LET HIM?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "It's his fault". Sehun looked at Chanyeol, then back at the cliff. "LUHAN!" He dropped to his knees and cried. Just because he did'nt love him, dos'nt mean he did'nt care about him a whole lot. Jongdae touched Sehun's shoulder. "GET OFF ME". Minseok took Jongdae's hand. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Baek-" "I wish you'd of fallen". He did'nt speak. Why does he ruin people's lifes? What was wrong with him?