All I Have

Unfaithfull

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at eachother. Both silent. Baekhyun felt the tears fall down his face. "I'm sorry". Chanyeol did'nt respond. "Chanyeol, I missed it, what we had, before all this". "Are you saying Jungkook makes you think of me, when your doing it?" Baekhyun weeped. "I miss the way we used to be". "You made me this way". Baekhyun shook his head. "You said it be best if I changed, be a little harder when we do it, that's what I've been doing". Baekhyun clenched his fists. "You've always been this way, ever since I met you, you said you loved me, but insted you manipulate me into doing things I really dont want to". Chanyeol chuffed. "How dare you blame me, you gave yourself away, you wanted me". Baekhyun cried even harder. "I still do". "NO YOU DONT". Chanyeol walked over to him. "If you loved me, you would'nt cheat". Baekhyun nodded. "Please, forgive me". Chanyeol looked away from him. "I'm begging you, forgive me". "Get out". Baekhyun held his arm. "Don't do this, I love you". Chanyeol looked down at him. "I. Said. Get. Out.". Baekhyun shook. He let go of Chanyeol's arm. Baekhyun walked over to the door, looking back at Chanyeol. Chanyeol walked towards him, opening the door. "Your all I have, all I want". Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm. "Don't come back". He pushed Baeklhyun out the door. "CHANYEOL PLEASE". The door slamed in his face. Baekhyun turned to face the street. He crouched down on the door step and cried. He stood up after a while, wrapping his arms around himself. He did'nt know where to go. He would'nt go to Luhan's, because he's upset himself. Minseok's, he would be at Jongdae's. Kyungsoo and Jongin's, not really in the mood for Jongin's jokes. Baekhyun rubbed his head. He wanted Chanyeol. Wanted to be in his embrace. Kiss him. Make love to him. But he was here, walking in the dark, at the dead of night. 

Baekhyun made it to the bus station, he did'nt know where he was going and he did'nt care. He wanted to go home. Baekhyun leaned against the wall and sank to his feet. He cried into his arms, thinking of all the good times he'd had with Chanyeol. All the laughs. The times they alomst got caught having , forgetting to lock the door. Baekhyun closed his eyes, eventually falling asleep. 

"Excuse me, wake up". Baekhyun mumbled. "Dude, wake up". Baekhyun was being shaken. He opened his eyes to look up at a girl with blidy-pink hair. "You can't sleep here". He stood up. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired from walking". The girl nodded. "Your freezing, come on, I'll get you a drink". The gilrl helped him up. "The names Tayeon". "Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun". Taeyon smilled.