Girl Talk

atarashī koi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17: Girl Talk

BANG!

 

Yoona almost falls off her couch upon hearing her front door slam. As far as he knows, she has not invited anyone over even though she’s expecting Yuri to come by the morning. The only persons who know of her passcode are Yuri, Jongsuk, and Jo Kwon –

 

“Move over! I brought beers!” She rolls her eyes upon hearing the familiar voice of her beloved childhood best friend, and continues to watch the replay of the drama that she has missed over the weekend. “Won’t you greet your girl friend a very good evening?”

 

Yuri casually throws herself into the couch and sits beside Yoona as she arranges the beers that she brought. The doe-eyed girl watches as her friend places the numerous alcoholic drinks on the coffee table.

 

“I thought you were going to drop by tomorrow?” Yoona asks.

 

Yuri just shrugs and rests her head on Yoona’s shoulders.

 

“We weren’t able to meet for a long time and I just missed you so much!” She side-hugs Yoona and bats her eyelashes as she looks at her friend.

 

Truth to be told, due to Yuri’s hectic schedule while working in the emergency room, she has no time to catch up with her friend. She wanted to surprise Yoona so she pranks her about coming by the morning but she appears beside her the night before.

 

“You need something.” Yoona narrows her eyes as she looks at Yuri. She knows that the latter will not be going here for simple reasons like missing her and she’s bound to tell her something before the night ends.

 

However, she has missed her best friend too much to even complain about her presence.

 

“Well, maybe I do…”

 

“Spill it.”

 

Yuri fixes her sitting position and faces Yoona as she crosses her arms in front of her chest. Her best friend is hiding something from her, well maybe unintentionally, for the months that they haven’t talked. She’s going to know about it before their hangout ends.

 

“I heard from Jongsuk that you’re currently surrounded by four guys including him.” Yoona raises an eyebrow at Yuri’s accusation and leans forward to open a can of beer.

 

“They’re all my friends.” She says nonchalantly.

 

“Just your friends?” Yuri gets herself a can of beer as well and drinks it in one go before coming at Yoona once again. “Oh come on, Yoong. You might atleast have feelings for one of them!”

 

Yoona looks at her friend in a weird manner as Yuri inches closer towards her.

 

“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t.” She decides to play with her because seeing Yuri frustrated is one of her past times.

 

“Stop trying to be mysterious because I know you deepest secrets damn well.” Yuri replies. “I need some new gossips in my life!”

 

“I don’t want to rush anything, okay.” Finally, Yoona admits, making Yuri sigh in relief. “You know that I’ve just moved on from Minho and falling for another guy at this point in my life is something I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter