Chapter 5

The Curse That Leads Me to You

DAY 3 (after being cursed)

It was early in the morning, it's too early even for anyone to wake up. But, the small brunette name Baekhyun had his eyes wide opened as he rolled around the bed, embracing the warmth and the softness of the mattress. Chanyeol told Baekhyun to sleep in the guest room which was pretty large and neat enough for Baekhyun. The room was filled with pastel colors. The wall was painted in pastel green, the bedsheets was in pastel blue, the study table and the closet were in white color. Baekhyun had a huge smile plastered on his face when Chanyeol showed him the room.

He had agreed that he will be staying at Chanyeol's place for the time being and the latter was so happy that the giant was going to help him. Chanyeol gave out his old sweater and sweatpants for Baekhyun to wear. 

As he was rolling around, the sudden thought of Chanyeol kissing him, played in his mind. He smiled and blushed like a teenage girl. 

“Aish! Why did he do that?” Baekhyun mumbled to himself still smiling like an idiot before hiding himself under the blankets set, squealing in joy. 

His happiness died when he heard a sudden knock on his door. 

“Baekhyun.” 

The said boy felt his heart almost jumped out from his throat as he heard the familiar deep voice calling his name.

Baekhyun was too excited to open the door that he didn't realized his legs were entangled with the blanket. 

“AAHHHGGG!” 

A loud thud can be heard followed by a loud groaning. 

The door creaked open and Chanyeol worried face came in view. 

“Are you okay?” 

Baekhyun who was trying to get up, froze on his spot and turn to look at Chanyeol. The giant looked at confusedly. Realizing how awkward his posture was, Baekhyun quickly stood up and kicked the blanket to the side. 

“I’m fine. Just being the usual careless me. Haha.” Baekhyun said as he tried to put on his most genuine smile. 

“O..kay. I just want to tell you that I’m going to take a day off and I want to take you out today.” Chanyeol finally stepped into the room. 

Baekhyun breath hitched upon seeing Chanyeol’s appearance. The latter was just simply wearing a black and white boxer with a plain black sleeveless shirt. He can felt a sudden rush of heat running to his cheek. Chanyeol raised his left eyebrow and smirked at the blushing mess in front of him.

“Like what you’re seeing?” Chanyeol teased causing Baekhyun to turn the other way around to hide his face.

After a few minutes of calming himself, Baekhyun decided to gain all his courage to face the still smirking giant.

“Where do you want to go?”

Chanyeol tapped his chin and the he grinned sheepishly.

“I didn’t think about that part yet. I just got the idea to go out just now after finish signing the paperwork.” The giant pouted at the lack of preparation.

AAAAHHHH! Chanyeol is just so cuuuuute! How can he be this adorable? I just want to pinch that squishy squishy cheek and kiss those lips.

“BAEKHYUN!”

The brunette didn’t know how long he was out but by the time he had regain his sense, he was already standing right in front of Chanyeol with his lips puckering. Chanyeol look down to meet with Baekhyun’s eyes and the smaller one was blinking his eyes multiples of time and replace the puckering lips with a smile.

“I said that….you can choose the place for our date.”

Baekhyun eyes sparkled and he jumped around in joy causing Chanyeol to watch him in amusement. Only when he felt like he was running out of breath, he ran to stand in front of Chanyeol with a big bright smile.

“Are you serious?” Baekhyun asked.

Looking at the wide puppy eyes, Chanyeol’s heart started to thump faster. Then the image of last night kiss came in view and the giant’s attention automatically shifted to the pink lips. After a few minutes of staring though it was only a few seconds, Chanyeol turn to the side and let out a cough. He took a glance at Baekhyun, and he wouldn’t dare to take back his words and he didn’t had the intention to do so.

“Are you serious, you know in letting me choose?” Baekhyun asked a little bit softer this time.

Chanyeol didn’t trust his voice so he just nodded his head. Seeing the smile on Baekhyun face worth a lot because the latter looked really pretty and breathtaking. As he was admiring the beauty of the Baekhyun, the said boy decided to launch forward and hugged Chanyeol which caught Chanyeol by surprised.

“Thank you, thank you! You are the best Chanyeol. I’m really happy to meet you.”

Baekhyun’s words were just so adorable that Chanyeol can’t help but to coo. Back then his mission was to get rid of Baekhyun as soon as possible, but right now he had changed it and all he wanted to do now was to make the fluff ball in his arm happy.

Baekhyun pulled back to look t Chanyeol with his famous rectangle smile and crescent eyes. But, the smile faded and was replaced with a shock one as Chanyeol place a soft peck on his forehead.

“Go to sleep, it’s only 3 in the morning. We might need more energy for tomorrow.” Chanyeol said with his lips were mere apart from Baekhyun’s forehead.

With one last smile, Chanyeol walked out from the room leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded. His lips twitched into a smile and let out a squeal as he ran to jump on the bed.

“This is going to be the best day ever!”

------------:------------

“We’re here!” Chanyeol announced as he parked his car nearby the entrance of the famous Lotte World.

Baekhyun quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and went out from the car with a wide smile spread across his face.

“We’re here! Chanyeol, we’re here!”

Chanyeol was lucky enough that there were not many people visited the place for today.

“I want to ride that, and that, and that, and ooohhh… look at that!” Baekhyun beamed and felt amused at every ride that came to his vision.

“Yeah, yeah. But first, we need to buy a ticket.” Chanyeol leads the smaller one to the ticket booth where they were greeted by an old man who had the word ‘bored’ written on his face.

“One ticket for adult please.” Chanyeol said politely.

“One? Aren’t you going in as well?” Baekhyun asked innocently.

“No, it’s because no one can see you and you can just simply go in without anyone noticing.” Chanyeol said as he gritted his teeth.

“HA! Chanyeol, that’s not good. It is wrong and it was as if we were stealing!” Baekhyun hit Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“It’s just a waste of money.”

Baekhyun huffed and walked away.

“How many tickets?” the man asked.

 

With the two tickets in his hands, Chanyeol and Baekhyun went inside.

“Chanyeol! I want to ride that one.”

The giant looked at where Baekhyun pointed and it happened to be the roller coaster which happened to be the giant weakness.

“Are you sure? You don’t look brave enough.” Chanyeol snorted and tried to push the blame to Baekhyun.

“No! I’m really brave!” With a proud smile on his face, Baekhyun decided to puff out his chest to proof his words.

“I don’t think it suits you. You know this ride can be dangerous and who knows-…. Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Are you scared?” Baekhyun asked teasingly.

Chanyeol felt like a huge bullet just dropped on him.

“N-no, I was just-“

“Ahjussi.”

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked down at the little girl with a bunny headband was looking at Chanyeol with a confused expression on her face.

“Who are you talking to?”

Chanyeol widened his eyes in surprise and let out and awkward laugh.

“No, I was just practicing.”

“Practicing?”

“Yeah, I act in a musical and I’m trying to recite a few lines.”

The girls seems to buy it and Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief when the little girl ran to her mom.

“Hmmm, musical.” Baekhyun continued to tease while Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

“Are you sure, you’re okay?” Baekhyun asked as both of them had already sat on the blue colored seat of the roller coaster.

“I’m here, so don’t make me change my mind.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just giggled at the comment.

“Sir, you can seat here.” The female roller coaster attendant pointed at the seat next to Chanyeol.

“NO!” Chanyeol yelled when the man was about to step in.

Both the guy and the attendant looked at him confusedly.

“I prefer to sit alone because I can be quite loud and I might be swinging my hands around and I didn’t want to risk anyone’s life.” Chanyeol said.

The guy was surprised and quickly volunteered to sit at the end of the roller coaster.

“Are you really going to do that? Because I’m going to go and find another seat.” Baekhyun asked with the hint of playfulness.

The bar was lowered down and all the passengers were advice to stay on their seat.

“Well, too bad for you. You’re stuck with me.” Chanyeol grinned.

 

“I never thought that you are going to be that loud!” Baekhyun laughed as he clutched on his stomach.

Chanyeol groaned and took a sip of the smoothie that he had bought from the stall nearby.

“Shut up, or else I’m going to finish this up.”

“NO! My strawberry smoothie.” Baekhyun quickly took hold of the straw and drink it.

Chanyeol had insisted to only buy one drink since it will be weird enough if the invisible Baekhyun was holding a cup of his own.

“Can we go and ride that?”

Chanyeol sighed and thought that today is going to be a very long day.

-------------:----------------

DAY 8

“Baekhyun, use the rolling pin to roll the dough, not the pestle.”

“Yeollie, you are confusing me.”

“This is the rolling pin and this is the pestle.” Chanyeol lifted both items for Baekhyun to differentiate.

“Oh, that’s why the dough is not flat when I roll it. Silly me.” Baekhyun took the rolling pin and continued his work.

To say that their relationship were growing better was the truth. They had spent most of their times together and they can’t help but to feel attached to each other. Nicknames like ‘Yeollie’ and ‘Baekkie’ had proven that they had grown closer to each other.

Chen did came to stop by a few days ago to check on them. He kept on having this playful smile all day long when he asked Chanyeol about their relationships. Chen gave out a few tips on how to deal with Baekhyun as if Baekhyun was not there but unfortunately Baekhyun was just sitting next to him throughout the whole conversation and kept on sending dagger at the oblivious boy.

“Yeollie, can we watch Maze Runner 2 today?” Baekhyun asked as he placed the already baked cookies on the table at the living room accompanied by two hot chocolates.

“Sure, just search for it on the TV.”

Baekhyun reached for the controller and plopped himself on the couch. It took Baekhyun around 2 days to finally understand the controller completely. He kept on blaming Chanyeol for being so classy and troublesome though the latter just ignored him and for being a slowpoke.

“Come on, come on. It’s about to start.” Baekhyun grinned happily.

Chanyeol was about to take a seat next to Baekhyun but then the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” Chanyeol said before skipping to open the door and he didn’t expect to see the two guests that were standing in front of him.

“MOM! DAD!"

HEYYYYYYYYY!!

Are you guys liking the flow of this story? 

Or is it too confusing?

If you guys have an opinion to make this story more interesting,

you can just leave a comment or DM me!!