Bonus!

The Curse That Leads Me to You

Because I love you guys so much and as a thank you, I present to you the bonus chapter~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was just one of the normal day at the Park residence. Saturday means family bonding time for the Park family. Baekhyun was in the kitchen, making breakfast whereas Chanyeol and Yoonmi were in the living room playing with toys. Most of the toys were gifts from their friends even from Kai and Kyungsoo. Kai always complaint that nowadays nobody had been curse leaving him jobless for a moment thus he had lots of time to come and visit the Park residence. Sometimes Kyungsoo will tag along and they will babysit and played with Yoonmi, giving chance for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to spend time together.

 

“Here comes the tiger! RAWR!” Chanyeol playfully growled and tried to catch Yoonmi. Yoonmi loves when his tall father played with her and having her father pretending to be a tiger was one of her favorite game because she loved how her father would try to catch her and then tickle her.

 

“I’m going to catch you and eat you! Hahahaaha!” Chanyeol deepen his voice and smile when he saw the look on his daughter’s face. She squealed before crawling away from Chanyeol with her tiny knees.

 

“Hooho. Not so fast, my princess. Daddy will catch you.” Chanyeol said and make a growling sound with every step he took.

 

“Nyonyoonoo.” Yoonmi blabbered as she sped up and crawled her way towards the kitchen where she can find her beautiful father (according to Chanyeol).

 

 

“I am the handsome father and you are the beautiful father.” Chanyeol stated one day when they were watching ‘Inside Out’ together with Yoonmi comfortably sat on Chanyeol’s lap totally absorb in the movie.

 

Baekhyun blushed and playfully pinched Chanyeol’s arm. Chanyeol chuckled and placed a soft peck on Baekhyun’s head, totally adoring the blush on Baekhyun’s face. Truthfully saying, Chanyeol never get tired calling him beautiful.

 

“But, I’m a guy. I can’t be beautiful.” Baekhyun protested thought he knew what’s going to come out from the giant’s mouth. “Baby, you are the most beautiful person that I had ever set my eyes on.”

 

Baekhyun instantly melt and he just snuggled closer to Chanyeol not forgetting to leave a butterfly kiss on Chanyeol’s jaw. “Thank you, handsome.”

 

 

 

“Yoonmi, be careful.”

 

Upon hearing Baekhyun’s voice Yoonmi stopped crawling and giggled when their eyes met.

 

“Appa.” Yoonmi called out and made a grabbing motion which Baekhyun understood easily. He took two steps towards his daughter and swiftly lifted her up.

 

“Do you have fun playing with daddy?” Baekhyun asked and he got a series of blabbered as a reply.

 

“RAWR! RAWR!”

 

Chanyeol had already got on his feet and walked towards Baekhyun and Yoonmi slowly. Yoonmi who sense that she was in danger turned away and hugged Baekhyun tightly, hiding her head in the space between Baekhyun’s jaw and shoulder.

 

Chanyeol laughed at his daughter cute action. “Daddy can still see you.” Yoonmi didn’t move and closed her eyes tightly hoping that her father will give up.

 

“Oh, she’s already asleep.”

 

Hearing the surprised tone in Chanyeol’s voice gave Yoonmi a sign that her tall father had gave up. But, Yoonmi remained unfazed. She stay still for a few minutes before opening her eyes and scanned around the kitchen. She lifted her head and looked around again and again but she can’t see any sign of Chanyeol. Baekhyun chuckled and swipe the bangs that was covering Yoonmi’s eyes. Yoonmi pouted and looked at Baekhyun pitifully.

 

“Hoho, so you’re not sleeping.” Chanyeol said as he leaned against door frame, looking at Yoonmi in amusement.

 

Yoonmi whipped her head and her sad face was replaced with a happy one causing the two parents too laughed. The laughter died when Baekhyun shrieked in surprised. “Channie, take Yoonmi.”

 

Chanyeol obliged and took Yoonmi from Baekhyun earning him a soft giggling sound from Yoonmi. Baekhyun on the other hand, rushed to the stove and tried to save the sausages and eggs from burning.

 

“Hmm, my favorite.” Chanyeol muttered as he stood impossibly closed to Baekhyun, not forgetting to leave a peck on Baekhyun’s smooth cheek. Baekhyun huffed and tried to push his giant husband away but it was quite useless as Chanyeol was stronger than him. Seeing the cute frown on his small husband, Chanyeol finally gave Baekhyun some space.

 

DING! DONG!

 

The three of them looked at each other for a moment before Chanyeol, along with Yoonmi, went to open the door. The door was opened and they were greeted by a young looking boy who had a very sparkly eyes. Chanyeol just stared at the boy in front of him and the boy stared at Chanyeol in return.

 

“Ummm, can I help you?” Chanyeol finally broke the silence. The boy flinched and blinked his eyes a few times before asking something that sounds a lot like déjà vto Chanyeol.

 

“You can see me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was surprised like totally surprised to see the stranger that just came to their house.

 

“Luhan!”

 

The deer like boy was also surprised to see Baekhyun and mostly he was surprised because Baekhyun can see him too. Baekhyun had came running from the kitchen, still wearing his apron to see who had come to their place. And he was shocked to see one of the regular bookstore customer coming to their place, looking miserable than ever.

 

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked and he pushed Chanyeol to step aside and assist Luhan to enter their humble apartment earning him a groaned from his tall husband.

 

Luhan took a sit on the couch with the three Parks sitting opposite him. He was fiddling with his finger, totally nervous but he decided to release his burden and finally he mustered all his courage to look directly at the three Parks.

 

“I know this might sound stupid but I think I’m........ Cursed.”

 

It was silence for a moment as none of them seems to have a word to say.

 

“Are you serious?” Chanyeol leaned against the couch and rubbed his temple, with Yoonmi safely sat on his laps, looking at her father in confusion.

 

But Baekhyun on the other hand, his eyes were glimmering. “Really?”

 

Luhan nodded his head and he sighed already closed to tears. Baekhyun was surprised to see Luhan’s reaction. Having the mommy instinct, Baekhyun was fast on his feet to sat next to Luhan and pulled the boy for a hug.

 

“Don’t be sad.”

 

Luhan shook his head and he cried. “You don’t understand. I was curse. Can you imagine a life where people can’t see you? I was tired of walking around from houses to houses. Doors to doors. It’s been three days and I’m so tired.”

 

Baekhyun felt like he was on the verge of crying too but he tried to remain calm and soothe the boy in his arm.

 

“I know how it felt like.”

 

Luhan looked up to look at Baekhyun and shook his head. “No, you don’t. You’re just saying it to make-”

 

“The curse. It was the Soulmate Curse. Once you chanted the spell you’ll instantly turn invisible and only your soulmate could see, hear and feel you. I know.”

 

Luhan stared at Baekhyun in disbelief. “How-”

 

“I’ve been there Luhan. I’ve been that stupid person before.” Baekhyun said with a smile on his face. Luhan wiped away the remaining tears. “How did you break the curse?”

 

Baekhyun chuckled and he shifted his gaze to look at Chanyeol who in return stared at him with a smile on his face. “I found my soulmate.”

 

“What? How?” Seeing the excited look on Luhan’s face, Baekhyun decided to tell him the whole story.

 

 

It took a total of 2 hours and thirty minutes for Baekhyun to conclude his story of his journey in breaking the curse. Luhan was listening attentively to each and every word while Chanyeol was busy entertaining Yoonmi.

 

Luhan applaud in awed. Chanyeol who had tucked Yoonmi in her crib smile as he approached his husband and the deer boy. Luhan squeal internally when Chanyeol bend down to place a quick peck on Baekhyun’s cheek. Then, something struck him. “You two can see me, right? Does it mean that one of you are my soul mate?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol froze on their spot. Luhan had a point. An awkward silence filled the air.

 

 

“Good question”

 

They whipped their head and saw Kai and Kyungsoo calmly walking hand in hand towards them. Kyungsoo looked around the house and Baekhyun chuckled upon seeing the frown form on the latter face.

 

“Yoonmi is taking her nap, in case you’re wondering.” Baekhyun said and Kyungsoo pouted. The guardian of Death Hole definitely had a special spot for Yoonmi.

 

Luhan was really confused yet he decided to stay silent.

 

“So, you must be Luhan.” Luhan blushed when Kai asked, not aware that the said man husband was sending him a death glare.

 

“Y-yes.”

 

“Cute.” Kai compliment which earned him a smacked on the head by none other than his short husband. Kai giggled and kissed Kyungsoo’s cheek because he knew that was one of Kyungsoo weakness. Kyungsoo scoffed but the blush on his face obviously showed how much he likes it.

 

“To answer your question, Baekhyun and Chanyeol can see you because they had experienced the thing that you are experiencing right now. The Curse one who managed to break the curse can see the other curse one. And their partner also gained the advantage to see the curse one too. Let’s just say that they are part of the Curse Buddy group.” Kai explained.

 

“Curse Buddy group? Are you serious?” Baekhyun asked with a frown on his face.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I call them. And so far, you two are the only member of the group. Maybe if Luhan can find his soulmate, they can join too.” Kai replied with a smile on his face.

 

“What happen to the other curse one? They didn’t get the chance to find their soulmate?” Chanyeol asked curiously.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and Kai groaned.

 

“Well just so you know, you are the first couple that Kai ever had. Since his dad left him in charge, let’s say that he was jobless for countless years until Baekhyun was curse. He was so happy and aesthetic. That’s why you two are his favorite.” Kyungsoo said and cherished the moment seeing his husband suffer from his teasing.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a sly smile on their face and Kai just rolled his eyes, decided to focus on Luhan instead of entertaining them.

 

“Luhan, I’m sure that Baekhyun had told you everything. I think it’s time for you to go out and search for your soulmate because time is ticking.” Kai said.

Being a very understanding human being, Baekhyun decided to help Luhan to search for his soulmate though Chanyeol did oppose the idea because he think that it was not necessary for them to be nosy. But of course, Baekhyun had his own way to persuade Chanyeol and that was by using the ‘I know how it felt’ card. Chanyeol can’t help but to gave in and joined them once Baekhyun showed his infamous puppy pout face.

 

 

 

 

 

“I never ask you this, but how did you get curse?” Baekhyun asked as they were walking around the neighborhood.

 

Chanyeol and Yoonmi trailed closed to them so that it won’t be weird when Baekhyun talk to Luhan.

 

“A day before the bookstore closed, Xiumin call me and said that he was going to move away. It was kind of sad because Xiumin is like one of my best friend but I’m really happy for him because he manage to find the love of his life. I went there to meet him before he depart and he said that I could take any book that I want for free. So I did. Somehow the book that I chose kind of attract me. And it’s the same book that you read the curse from. I took it and bring it home with me but I didn’t get the chance to read it until yesterday. I thought it was some sort of joke and tried to read the Soulmate Curse and here I am.”

 

Luhan had a sad look on his face.

 

“It’s okay Luhan. We will find him and we will break the curse.” Baekhyun said with full determination.

 

“I hope so.” Luhan muttered under his breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you think about this pretty guy here?” Baekhyun asked the guy behind the Starbucks counter while pointing at Luhan who was standing closed to him.

 

“Do you mean that fine man that was holding the baby? I don’t think he’s pretty but he’s really handsome. Do you know him? Can you introduce us? I don’t care if he’s married.” The guy said while he took his time to ogle Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun glared at the counter boy and turned to look at Chanyeol who had an amused look on his face.

 

“This guy is not available.” Baekhyun said and pulled Chanyeol along with him, with Luhan slowly trailing them.

 

 

 

 

 

At the fast food restaurant,

 

“Can you see the guy next to me?”

 

“You mean the handsome guy behind you? The guy with the baby? I can’t totally unseen that. Such a beautiful sight.”

 

“Ughhhh.” Baekhyun groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

At the flower shop,

 

“You are pretty but I don’t see the ‘pretty’ guy that you’re saying. Except for that gentleman with the baby. Such a fine man.”

 

Baekhyun groaned for the nth time that day.

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun are you okay?” Luhan asked warily as he they were walking around the park.

 

“Yeah, why you ask?” Baekhyun snapped at Luhan who in turn cowered at the tone.

 

Even Baekhyun was shocked at his own tone.

 

“I’m so sorry Luhan. It’s just..” Baekhyun sighed and turn around to take a peek at Chanyeol who was too oblivious towards his surrounding. The passerby had googly eyes when they saw Chanyeol playing with Yoonmi and some of them even dared to get closer to Chanyeol.

 

“He has everything. And compare to him I am nothing but just a troublesome brat. Sometimes I did wonder if he will regret choosing to be with me. Luhan, you can see for yourself that I... I’m such a loser.”

 

Luhan patted Baekhyun’s shoulder, trying to give comfort to him.

 

“Baekhyun, I think you’re really amazing and I doubt that Chanyeol will regret choosing you. I don’t know you guys that close but you two are like a total relationship goals. I hope that I could achieve that with my future soulmate.”

 

Baekhyun flinched when he felt an arm wrapped around his waist.

 

“You can trust Luhan on that one. I didn’t and will never regret about my decision to marry you. Being with you is like a dream come true for me, Baekhyun. You bring light to my life and that’s more that I could ever ask.”

 

Baekhyun shyly looked up and he was met with Chanyeol smiling face. His dark brown orbs just screamed out sincerity and love. And just like that, Baekhyun insecurities fade away. He was a fool. A fool because he was questioning about Chanyeol’s love.

 

He should had known better. He should know that Chanyeol loves him and he shouldn’t be jealous because at the end of the day Chanyeol will choose him.

 

Luhan smile at the scene in front of him, and decided to give the two of them some space.

 

“Papapapapa~” Yoonmi muttered and giggled cutely.

 

Oops, he meant the three of them some space.

 

 

 

Luhan stood in the middle of the way where people simply walk or jog through him. He laughed bitterly and conclude that today was a failure.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OR NOT.

 

 

“Ouch!” Luhan fell flat on the path.

 

“Sorry, are you okay?”

 

Luhan winced at the pain he felt on his knee and tried his best to stand up.

 

“Here, let me help you.”

 

Luhan felt himself being pulled and soon enough he was standing on his feet properly.

 

“Thank you.” Luhan muttered and tried to wipe the dirt on his shirt.

 

“I’m sorry again. I didn’t see you’re standing there.. And I didn’t expect that someone will....”

 

Luhan finally lifted his head to look at the face of the person that bumped him. And oh boy, he was really surprised.

 

“SEHUN?!”

 

“Mr. Xi?”

 

Luhan pouted. “Sehun, just call me Luhan. You don’t need to be formal with me.”

 

“But you are the CEO of the Xi company right?”

 

Luhan sighed. Being a CEO was a big deal and everyone wanted to be friend with him because of that. He was lucky enough to meet Xiumin who he really consider as a friend because Xiumin treated him normally and he felt like a human.

 

And Sehun was actually like that when the first time they met at the convenience store where Luhan always spent his lunch time. Sehun was really friendly and he accompany Luhan during lunch time but one day he stopped.

 

Whenever Luhan enter the convenience store, Sehun will ran to the back of the store and another guy came out and took his place. Luhan was really sad and he stopped going to the convenience store.

 

 

 

“So? Does it matter?” Luhan asked with tone laced with sadness.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t think that I’m the type of person you want to be friend with.” Sehun mumbled softly but loud enough for Luhan to hear.

 

Luhan chuckled and shook his head. “You’re absolutely wrong. You’re the type of person that I want to be friend with the most. You make me feel like human, Sehun. I was always being treated like a robot when I’m at work and meeting you, talking to you during lunch break somehow make me feel alive.”

 

Sehun was taken aback by Luhan’s confession.

 

“I’m sorry, Luhan. One of your colleagues came by and he said that you were stressed out from work and he didn’t want me to add up more stress on you. That’s why I kind of avoid you.”

 

Luhan was fumed with anger. Who has the right to decide what he felt?

 

“I can’t believe it. I’m sorry, Sehun. I’m going to investigate about this.”

 

Sehun shook his head. “No, I’m sorry for being so weak. Now that I know the truth, I will never stop accompanying you during lunch time even if they threaten me.”

 

Luhan felt the butterflies in his stomach came to life. Those words somehow sent comfort to him.

 

Then something clicked in Luhan’s brain. His mood changed and he became serious all of the sudden.

 

“Wait, you can see me?” Luhan asked as if he didn’t even belief he was going to ask the question to Sehun.

 

 

Sehun eyed Luhan confusedly and tried to find any hint of joke or sarcasm.

 

“Is this suppose to be tricky question? I’m not blind or anything, I’m on my final lap and I might increase my speed and didn’t see you standing there.”

 

“Gosh, just answer it!” Baekhyun said as he ran towards their direction with Chanyeol and Yoonmi trailing from behind.

 

“Yes, I can see you. And I can see you guys too.” Sehun gave in and gave the spectators the answer that they wanted to hear.

 

Okay, maybe he did gave his answer but the sudden silent and seeing them frozen on their spot was not the reaction that he was expecting.

 

“Umm, did I answer correctly?”

 

Sehun got his answer in the form of Baekhyun and Luhan squealing, holding hands and jumping around excitedly while Chanyeol gave him a small ‘congratulations’ and Yoonmi constant blabbering.

 

“Calm down, Luhan. Be cool.” Baekhyun said and help Luhan to look presentable.

 

“Did I miss anything? Or...” Sehun words were cut short when Luhan shyly took his step and stood in front of Sehun.

 

Baekhyun squealed internally, and linked his arms with Chanyeol while watching Luhan and Sehun.

 

“I know this sounds crazy, but I want you to know that I am your soulmate and you are mine.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun fainted.