Two: Up for adoption

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

Before you start this chapter, this chapter/This fic will all be in Jiyoung's PoV, even though she's not at the scene. Unless mentioned, every part of the fic will be in Jiyoung's PoV. Therefore, have a nice time reading. 

 


 

"H-Hyung..." The boy came back home and immediately hugged the elder. "That scary Jiyoung noona just forced me to do her homework again..."

"Sungjong-ah..." The elder sighed and tried to comfort the younger, while the others shook their heads in pity.

"So her current target is Sungjong..." One of them said, drinking down his americano in one shot.

The other nodded silently while patting the poor maknae's head. "Her previous target was you though, Sungyeol-ah."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "I know. And it ." He pouted.

One of the quietest member within them looked up and sighed. "Instead of thinking about that bully, why not think about a way to comfort Sungjong?"

Sungyeol nodded and held his chin. "Hm..."

A lightbulb lighted up on top of his head. "Ah!!" He shouted all of a sudden and stood up, startling all of them with his sudden action. 

"Hyung! Hyung!" He approached the eldest with a wide, cheeky grin.

"What?" The eldest asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hyung! Lets adopt some puppies!" Sungyeol said excitingly. 

The room was silent all of a sudden, the 6 of them blinking their eyes at this mastermind of theirs as questions started popping out of nowhere.

"Yah! Are you kidding me? Whose going to clean up all the poops then?! You?!"

Sungyeol made a face. "Yeah right, and whose the genius who asked me to think a way to comfort the maknae?"

Everyone pointed at Myungsoo.

"He'll clean the poop then." Sungyeol said with a sly grin.

Myungsoo's eyes darted on Sungyeol. "Like I'll do all your dirty work." He said and stood up. "But thats actually a good idea to comfort Sungjong isn't it? Since he always wanted to have companies when we're out doing our part time."

Everyone nodded. "Right..." Hoya mumbled.

Dongwoo pumped his fist in the air. "Okay that's settled! Sungjong-ah! We're getting you a new pet!!" 

And Sungjong looked up instantly. "Jinjja? Thanks hyungs!!!!!" He pulled all of them into a deep hug, leaving the eldest alone.

Sunggyu shook his head. "Kids..." He mumbled and approached them for another group hug.

 

"Come on now, don't be afraid, I'm just going to help you avoid any diseases..."

Like hell would I let you touch me. I growled and glared at this so called vet-in-training. I mean, she IS the vet-in-training right? Is she going to take me as some kind of guinea pig or something? Seriously, why the heck would you not let a cute little puppy like me wear some clothes instead of trying to poke some needle into me? Get a life!

"Aw come on..." The vet-in-training pouted. "Just a needle? I promise! It wouldn't hurt!"  

My facial muscles twitched in irritation. 

"No!" I shouted barked.

Oh god now why the hell does my screams sound like barking now? I'm not turning into a real dog now am I?

The vet-in-training--- Oh scratch that what's her name?!

Oh, Sa Cheoneun.

Okay so Sa Cheoneun just practically showed off her puppy dog eyes on me, whose literally a dog.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! If you won't let me help you... That scary ahjumma would..." She whispered softly while pointing at that scary fat ahjumma whose currently glaring at this direction.

O... kay... I rather have this pabo doing all the pointy work than that woman.

So what do I do? I nodded my head and she started jumping like a mad cow.

"What an idiot..." Caramel said.

"I know right..." Chocolate said.

"Even that scary ahjumma is laughing at her." They both pointed out at the same time.

"You guys new here?" I turned around and found this cotton candy alike dog looking down (Yes, down) at me from the cage on top. "You guys would probably stay here forever, seeing that you're nothing but a mix breed." 

Oh you did not just say that.

Do you even know that being a mix in the human society is rare? Nope, no you don't 'cause you're a you .

"Well, sorry that we're mix and you're not you cotton candy! What are you? A sheep wannabe? Well sorry 'cause there ain't nobody wants your fur!!!" I barked- No. I shouted at that and rolled my eyes on it.

Remind me to always throw stones at the neighborhood's poodle when I change back to normal... Or get out of this nightmare.

"Okay you're done!" Sa Cheoneun clapped her hands together and smiled. "You're a good girl! Even though you barked at poor poodle just now." She pouted.

Stop pouting. Its ugly.

I furrowed my eyes, and was about to charge in to bite off her for calling me a good girl, but that fat ahjumma just has to cue in and say.

"Sa Cheoneun-ssi! If you're done with that thing, get her back to her cage! Jinjja..."

A thing? Seriously? Why do you work here anyway? To get some dog meat?... Oh no... You're not really here for dog meat now are you...

"Cheoneun-ah! There's customers ready to adopt the lucky one~" This random dude just pops out of nowhere and smiled. "Point out some candidates and I'll let them choose."

Sa Cheoneun laughed. "Arasseo." She said and turned to all the cages. "Hm... I'll pick... You... You... You and you and... How about these two newbies." She chuckled and released them from their cages.

Yah... What about me?!

I narrowed my eyes. This woman isn't going to choose me? At least let me out of this smelly place, it stinks as hell.

Chocolate turned around and looked at me. "What about her?" He turned to Caramel and asked.

"I don't know." Caramel said. "Should we beg her to bring her along with us?"

Thats it. I officially owe these dogs my life.

The two ran towards Sa Cheoneun and scratched her jeans, whining while chocolate look at me.

Sa Cheoneun turned around. "oh! You want her to come with you?" She turned to me. "... Arasseo." She smiled and carried me down that table.

Finally, some freedom.

Now, RUN OUT OF THAT STUPID DOOR AND I'LL BE-

"Wahhhhhhhh so cuteeee!!"

Waddafreak?

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sungjong skipped around as he points at the adoption centre. "Ppalli!" The choding shouted along as him and Sungjong skipped their way towards the adoption centre.

Sunggyu shook his head. "How old are they again?"

"Way younger than you..." Hoya mumbled, causing Dongwoo to laugh out loud in satisfaction.

Myungsoo shook his head and just kept walking forward, while Woohyun was too busy holding Sunggyu back from smacking YaDong's heads.

Annoyed, he turned around and shouted.

"Yah hyung! Ppalli! The two are already inside!"

Sunggyu stopped his movements and turned to Myungsoo.

He cleared his throat. "Okay. Lets go." He said and the rest followed up as they took their steps behind the doors...  

 


 

Chapter Written by: TeaMinT 

Readers, commenters and subscribers are loved.

Okie? ❤