One: I Turned Into a ? For Real?!

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

Dis chappie was uploaded by ELFyourface^^

 

"Yah..." Lifting the nerd's head up, I snapped my gum before I speak again. "I just asked you a question." 

Whimpering, tears started to roll down the nerd's face. "I... I'm sorry... I... I will definitely finish your homework by today... I..." 

I pushed the idiot aside without waiting for him to complete his sentence. "You better be." I said, pointing at him.

"I'll get them at the end of school." And I walked out of the empty classroom, leaving the stupid piece of trash crying and whimpering like a dog on the ground. 
 


 

"Did you see that? She did it again."

"Well, she's not named the Im Jiyoung for nothing." 

Tsk, you must be wondering who the hell is Im Jiyoung right? Well, let's think, who the hell pushes people around and acts like a total jerk? Ah, yes, y me. The one and only female bully who rules the whole school. But, even being the so called Queenka in the school doesn't really do much to me, since I got that spot by forcing the previous queenka off her throne. (To this day she is still seeking revenge even though she knows that I could totally kick her to next Friday if i really wanted to. Too bad, not worth my time.) And no, I'm not some kind of ty who would actually go on rubbing themselves onto guys like magnets, I'm just some y bully who does nothing but give people a hard time when I feel like it. I mean, why should they have a happy, enjoyable life when mine is complete trash? They don't deserve to be loved at school when other, more unfortunate people, like myself, don't have a loving home to go back to at the end of the day.

Well, now that I have more or less introduced myself, lets get on with some business.

"Yah!" I shouted at those who happened to gather around my locker, shoving off those worthless little excuses for humans away from my path as I reached my locker. Oh, the same old tactics that EX-queenka of ours always uses, red spray paint.

"How do you like our 'art'? Jiyoung? I bet you love it so much that you can cry." Miss EX-queenka approached me and laughed like an . And you know what I did next? I stuffed a huge banana I'd prepared earlier-in case of emergencies like these where I'm not bothered talking because the object of my attention wasn't worth the energy (it was injected with vinegar for those nosy people out there)-into .

"Well, how do you like this huuuuugggeee banana in your mouth? Tasty right?" I smirked while she gagged. "And yes, I actually do like the colors, but...you still gotta improve your drawing skills. Ever tried taking classes? Well, watch and learn."

Taking out a couple of spare spray cans I just HAPPEN to have in my bag (purely coincidental, really...NOT), I walked towards her locker and sprayed all sorts of colors on her locker door, adding butterflies and stuff with the purple can, then painted a massive red 'X' on them. Ending the whole drawing with a huge 'ER' over everything else.

"Now class, have you learned well? How much do you like it? THIS MUCH?" I sprayed the other lockers around her's with black, which happen to be her minions'. I faked a smile while tossing the spray can up and down. "Hope you like my drawing~ Since its way better than yours." I waved my hand up high and began to walk away.

EX-queenka, who finished the banana (stupidly enough) had finally decided to speak up, and not just speak up, she suddenly screams out.

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! ADDING ALL THOSE DISGUSTING COLORS TO MY LOCKER!" She stomped her feet hard enough for the whole hall to be heard.

"Yeah!"

"At least use pink!!" One of her minions said.

I shot them a death glare. "Pink? Are you kidding me? Its like, the ugliest color of all! Horrendous." I covered my mouth and faked gasp.

EX-queenka (Don't ask why I keep on calling her that instead of her name, 'cause her name is too easy for me to even remember) was in a rage. "You... You..." She pointed at me while her fingers trembled.

Aw, am I that scary?

"YOU'RE SUCH A !!!!" She shouted loudly.

The whole hall turned silent, and everyone had their jaw dropped (except for me of course).

I raised an eyebrow. "You only just realised? I mean, I knew you were a stupid, idiotic who only knows how to up to other guys, but I figured even YOU'D know that I was a B-I-T-C-H." I said bluntly, shrugging my shoulders before turning my back to face her for the second time of the day.

"Yah! You-"

"Does it look like I actually care if you call me a ?" I turned back and raised my eyebrows for the second time. Seriously, this woman really doesn't catch your words no matter how many times you had said it.

Her eyes widened and she placed her hand on her forehead. "Oh my gosh..." She mumbled and fainted, with her minions catching her from behind.

Wow, what a dramatic fall.

Does she expect me to say that?

"Whatever..." I mumbled and turned around for the third time. Like seriously, how many times do they want me to turn my head back?

And, one of her minions shouted. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!!"

Pfft, whatever.

Ah, the end of school. I hope for his sake that the little piece of crap finished the homework for me.

He did. Good, I won't bully him as badly for the rest of school. Wait, school's finished yeah? Well too bad for that guy.

I walked along the road till I arrived home, giving the driver who honked at me the finger. Sheesh, and i thought I had a bad temper.

??? POV

Ah, so this was the girl I heard many people complain about. Isn't she the one whose parents died? The one who has that massive mansion on the hill to her name as soon as she turns 18? Too bad, until she learns her lesson, she won't get it. Now, sneak up to her quietly, quietly, yes. Now to position the frying pan, good. Now...SWING!

Ugh. Where the hell am I? Oh geez, my head hurts...wait a second, why the hell am I ?! I wasn't was I? Aw, crap crap crap crap CRAP! I saw a man hop out of a car and approach me. It was then I started yelling and screaming up a storm.

"Don't come any closer, don't come any closer or I'll call the police!" but the man didn't stop, instead, he surprised me by saying, "Poor thing, this one seems to have been left behind by the owner of that house," he pointed to mine,"no wonder the poor girl's distraught. We've got to find her a new home." What? Those idiots are planning to put me into an orphanage? Hell no! I'm not going! But soon, i found myself in a cage with two dogs staring at me. Now why the hell do I feel so itchy? And why do I have the urge to chase and bite at my behind? That's just gross. Those two annoying things started barking, and strangely enough, I understood what they were saying. "She's pretty." that was Caramel.

"Hyung, do you think she'd know where we're going?" that was Chocolate.

It was then, when I realised I could understand dog speech, that I'd realised what'd happened. I looked down at my hands but was greeted by a pair of paws.

Oh , I'm so screwed.

Sorry for the language, forgive me. And that's chapter one for you. Stay tuned for chapter two.

Now, the usual message: READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.  Or you have TeaMinT unnie to answer to :P