Four: My name is food?

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

You got to be kidding me you got to be kidding me you GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

What am I doing here? Why are they beside me? Why am I sandwiched between these hot nerds?!!

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you? I said I'm fine as long as it isn't this-" Hamster pointed at me.

"-Thing!"

I growled, you did not just call me a thing. I turned to him and bit his finger, causing him to yelp in pain and tried to shake me off his finger.

"OUCH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF ME!!" He screamed and waved his finger in my mouth. Ew stop moving your finger! I'm gagging.

I released his finger and scoffed mentally. Well that's what you get for calling me a thing, AND pointing at me.

Caramel laughed along with Chocolate. "They're dumb." They told each other.

"I told you." I told bark to them.

Hamsters seems afraid of me after, since he changed seats with this... owl a.k.a Samsung.

"I wonder how do we clean them... This cream colored one seems dirty..."

Dirty? Yah stop touching my fur! I glared at him for touching my tail. With attempt, I reached for his finger and planned to make him loose a digit but he took his hands off my tail and look at the quiet one.

"Yah L, do you know how to clean a dog?" L? What kind of name is that?

Dino rolled his eyes. "You should have asked the one who took cared of a dog before-"

"You mean Sungjong? He took care of you before." Samsung grinned.

Dino snapped. "When was I the dog?!!" He pouted and sat back at his seat.

Dog laughed. "I'm sorry hyung, deal with it." He patted Dino's back.

Wow that was awkward, since he looks like the dog more than dino. I laughed mentally and turned back. There. We arrived at their home. 

 

"Okay get in get in-" Hamster grew cautious when I passed by and glared holes at me. "And I seriously don't like that dog."

"Call me a dog again and I'll bite off your hand." I barked at him, causing him to flinch and take a step back.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the house.

"Now... we have to think of the names first right...?" They looked at each other.

Samsung pointed at me. "How about Jolie? It is a girl right?"

Yes, I'm a girl, but you shouldn't use the word 'it' on me. I growled and barked in disapproval.

L shook his head. "I don't like that name for her." Now that's more like it. He shall be my favorite for now.

Samsung pouted. "It's classy though..."

HOW IS THAT CLASSY YOU FOOL?!

Umma got up. "Let's just buy stuffs for them first shall we?" He folded his arms and said. And yes I call him umma because he seemed to act like a couple with hamster.

Samsung maknae grinned. "Let's split up into groups! Some of us will take care of the puppies while the others go shop for stuffs!" 

Umma grinned. "Sometimes, you're smart." He laughed when Samsung maknae pouted and hit his arm. "Hyung! You're mean! I'm never dumb!"

"I never said you were~" Hamster laughed along with umma... See what I mean?

After a few moments of fooling around, they finally decided on the two groups. With Samsung maknae, dog and dino staying with us and hamster, samsung, umma and L going for shopping. (I know I sounded like the narrator, deal with me.)

"We'll be going~ And yah Lee Sungjong, deal with the poops later." Hamster closed the door, leaving the speechless me glaring at the door.

So you're telling me I can't deal with my own ? You're so dead later.

 

"Hyung, what do we need?" The shopping group looked around the supermarket with a shopping cart, completely lost of what they were supposed to buy.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun. "I told you to make a list before we come, great, now we're lost!"

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Shut up..." He mumbled and approached the food section. "We'll get food first. What do you guys want for dinner?"

"Chicken." "Udon." "Food." Everyone looked at Sungyeol. "What? I'm just stating the truth." He pouted.

They scrolled around the place and stopped by to get tofu (Dubu).

This color reminds me of that cream colored puppy... L thought and smiled unknowingly.

"Yah L! We're leaving!" His hyungs called.

Turning his head, he nodded. "Coming." He said and walked away, after taking one last glance at the tofu.

 

    

Samsung maknae pouted. "What was that... They don't even acknowledge our presence!" He turned to dino and said.

I rolled my eyes and lied on the floor. And you know what? It was surprisingly comfortable.

Dog sighed and got up, he grabbed a familiar scent item and threw it at the maknae. "Try this." He said and went into the storage room to get something.

GAWD THAT FAMILIAR SWEET SCENT IS BLOCKING MY MIND.

Must control... Do not give in... It's a trap...

OF COURSE IT IS A TRAP YOU IM JIYOUNG! IT'S FREAKING BACON STRIPS!

Of course, chocolate and Caramel were completely hypnotized by the bacon strips and approached samsung maknae.

I turned around and glared.

Curse you.

Bacon strips.

 

 

"We're home." About time. I nearly got tortured to death by bacon strips. Its too tempting, even though it's NOT COOKED YET.

Umma came to me. "Are you hungry? Did that evil maknae do anything to you? Infact, umma, he did. He tempted me with bacon strips but I can't take it since my pride won't allow me to eat raw bacon strips.

Bacon bacon bacon... I'm hungry umma~

I started scratching 'umma's jeans and made whining sounds. Yes, when I'm hungry, I use aegyo.

Problem? *Inserts troll face here* 

"L, get the food, I think she's hungry." L nodded and went to the bags to get food HOLY WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?

My jaw mentally dropped when he brought a bowl of... rocks to me.

YOU CALL THIS FOOD? I turned to stare at caramel and Coco with pure terror.

I turned my attention back to the horror- It smells nice...

No no no I'm not eating it!

But it smells nice... The smell of bacon strips...

NO NO I SWEAR I'M NEVER-

It has the smell of chicken too-

I give up.

"Oh by the way hyung. I thought of a name for her... and them." L said.

Well the NAME you're about to give me better be a good one.

"Let's call her Dubu."

...

And I'm about to slice you up into smashed dubus'.

 


 

Chapter Written by: TeaMinT

Same as always. Commenter, subscribers and readers are loved.