Five: No Mercy

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

"NO, NO, NO, NO MERCY!" Yeolsung (I refused to call them by their real names even though I know most of them already) screamed along with the TV, where a rookie not-so-rookie group were performing their latest single.

I growled, clearly annoyed at his fanboying Doesn't he have anything better to do?

"LEE. SUNG. YEOL. I swear to Krisus, if you don't shut your big, fat mouth this next second I am going to find the bluntest knife I can manage to get my hands on, chop your balls off for the dogs to snack on and stick your on one of those board thingies and put it on display."

Ew... That's disgusting, gramps, I ain't gonna snack on nobady's balls. Ah well, at least he voiced the main point out.

Middle-Sung blanched and shut up immediately and even though he knew the threat was empty (most likely, I mean, that old guy is kinda unpredictable). He covered his crotch with both hands, slowly and warily keeping an eye on the unpredictable one while shimmying into the room he shared with Emo and promptly shut the door, locked it, plugged his iPod into the speaker, crank the thing up to full volumeand started singing belting out the lyrics to 'NO MERCY' again. Gyu-kid could only sigh in exasperation and change the channel to watch his drama.

Finally, peace at last. I closed my eyes and was slowly drifting off to dreamland.

I was happily frolicking around in the arms of Aaron Yan (what? I may be the "Ice-Cold Queenka" but that doesn't mean I don't have my own fantasies!) in a field of green grass, rainbows and butterflies-I've been thinking a lot more about flying things sinced I changed...reasons remain unknown-when a loud voice sounded from right above me.

"Hyung! What did you say to Yeol? I'm locked out of my room-my own. Freaking. Room. Sungyeol won't let me in, saying something about protecting his and balls from being severed by you. I can't get my favourite black and blue plaid shirt and I BLA-whoaaaaaaaa!"

Death Note Kid had finally shut up, thanks to me...and Nurungie...and Coco. Huh, seems as if they were catching up on their beauty sleep too (either that or they need sleep sleep 'cause, you know, they're only young pups) because now all three of us were on top of the obnoxiously loud poor boy-now on the floor-attacking him. By attack I mean that I was trying to take a bite out of the kid for disturbing my beautiful dream ft. Aaron Yan while Nurungie was nuzzling every part of his body (and by every, I MEAN EVERY) and Coco was nipping at his fingers.

Why the big reaction you ask? Well other than the fact that I hadn't had such a refreshing nap accompanied by a nice dream, I have also gained rather sensitive ears/hearing. Don't comprehend? Alright then, I'll tell you a bit about dogs and how their senses are different from a human's.

Numbah One. Their our noses can smell things a lot better. Sometimes the scent is strong enough to the point of numbing.

Numbah Two-and the one I'm relating to right at this moment. Our hearing is so much more sensitive and to have him yell right above me is P-A-I-N-F-U-L. So I'm gonna let him have a taste of his own medicine. I went to bite/nip at his ear when I felt myself being hoisted up into the air. I squirmed, naturally. What'd you expect me to do, huh? Stay still? NO! Go dream...

I turned around to give my captor what I was about to give to The Kid Obsessed With Black when I saw it was Howon. So he's the one who carried me off the ground...Said kid glared up at me and I huffed back as he stood up.

"She smells awful. Like she rolled around in her own crap-" WELL EXCUSE YOU. "-someone should definitely give her a bath. Shotgun not doing it though." he wrinkled his nose and walked away, probably off to bother his other half (and by other half I mean the Fanboy...yes, I'm implying he's gay and I don't like his attitude) about letting him into their room and then the two wold probably make out and-

"He's right, Dubu. You smell funny," geez, that's nice of you-telling a girl she smells. I mean, that is was guys should always say to comfort females. *COUGH*heavysarcasm*COUGH*

I expected better from you Hoya. Tsk tsk.

"...give you a bath."

...what? The BOYS, give ME, a bath? I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUST LET YOU TOUCH ME EVERYWHERE, EVEN AS A DOG! You kids see me . Fine, I can't do anything about that, but touching me? that's going too far. NO. Just no.

...Grr...

"DON'T TOUCH THERE, YOU'RE GOING TOO LOW. STOP, YOU ERTS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed and wriggled about, but, of course, it came out as nothing but a series of yelps, yips and whimpers.

The ones washing me Howon and Sungjongie (yes, i know what I said about not calling them by name, but these two are actually the nicest, minus the current situation I'm in,.Jong, if I ever turn back, I'll be sure to treat you nicely and never bully you again!) have come to the conclusion that-

"She's scared of the water, it's obvious. I heard from somewhere that some dogs are scared of getting washed." Jongie informed Hoya matter-of-factly.

Oh the hell I am, I just don't find guys having their hands roam all over my body comfortable at all. Is that so very bad?!

Jong finally placed me down on the floor after TOUCHING me, and I looked at my current drenched mop fur covering most of my eyes at the mirror.

You s seriously have no mercy on me.  


Er...hi guise? I CHANGED MY USERNAME FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T NOTICED~~~~~~ *Gets booed and things thrown at for not updating in a very long time* I'm sorry! I just didn't know what to write about this chapter. I find it very hard to come up with a chapter when I dont feel like writing =.= from now on, I'll try harder :) I promise!!!!

And as token of my appreciation for sticking with this fic even though the author (Ling had nothing to do with the lateness) has been very lazy, I shall present you with a gif spam :) 

 le wild mint appears and spazzes: "Daehyun <3"

 *Le drools*

 Myungyeol shipper~~~

 hehe, woogyu anyone?

anddddddd that's it :3

kekeke... I couldn't resist including B.A.P in here... ;D  

 

GIFs NOT MINEEEEE

Chapter by Cheoneunnie/ELFyourface

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED~~~~ so are subs XD LOLLLLLL