Six: the 15th day

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

After the horrifying harassment incident that none bothered to care about, I was finally set to dry in front of a steaming hot hair dryer that Creeper is holding onto.

“Hyung, make sure she’s completely dry, we wouldn’t want her to get sick.” Kid said and went to get the Coco.

All the creeper did was nod and clicked the buttons on and aimed it straight on my creamy fur. His fingers delicately ran over my fur, combing my fur as he dries my fur. Gee, it’s comfortable, a little to the left honey. I groaned in satisfaction and sighed. God now this sounds really wrong but he has hands of an expert. He should be a hairdresser in the future.

“Ah! Coco!” The black fur ball ran towards our direction and knocked over creeper, causing that huge plastic thermal gun to fall on my PERFECT FUR.

“HOT!!” I barked and flinch upon the hotness of the hair dryer. I bet there’s a hole on my fur now, is it burnt? Is it just my imagination or do I smell something burning?

“Crap.” I heard the creeper cursed and went over to me worriedly. Oh so now you’re worried? You , wait till I get my paws on you and your sorry .

I shouted, or rather, barked at him for being such a careless bastard and wiggled myself out of the crowd to the living room. I lied on the cooling floor, just to get the massive heat out of my skin. My skin isn’t thermal proof you know? You can’t just throw me a huge lava rock and expect me to carry them down the hill without turning me into a roasted .

“Hyung, I think I made him hurt her…” I heard Coco talking to Nurungie. The both of them are watching me with worries glistening on the surface of their dark orbs, probably wanting to apologize but was afraid that I might start a rant on them.

Nurungie winced and ran over to the puppy cushion, most probably given up on thinking of ways to help Coco apologize to me. “You think, I’ll sleep.” He said before closing his eyes to sleep.

“Hyung, did you find something funny after we got the puppies?” Kid came up and sat beside me. He pulled me onto his lap and gently massaged that ‘burnt’ area.

The others raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue his sentence. And Umma came with food, again.

“What about it?” He asked as they set the table.

When food is set on the table, and also throwing both Nurungie and Coco into the gated area (I’m the only well-behaved puppy allowed here), that pretty boy continued his sentence.

“That scary Jiyoung noona hasn’t been to school since we got the puppies.”

Oh snaps I forgot about school.

I stared at the pretty boy in horror and mentally gasped, my mental human image clamping over my mouth and my face shown complete terror against the sudden realization. I’ve been skipping school since day one after I turned into a real and I’m still enjoying life like this?

Oh dear. I mentally slapped myself and got off pretty boy’s lap, towards the nearest room filled with mirrors, Hamster and Umma’s room.

I looked at my puppy image on the mirror and growled. How am I going to go to school if I’m not a human?

I sighed and turned back to the gated area where the two are eyeing the food at the table with anticipation. “Yah.” I barked, catching both their attentions.

Nurungie raised an eyebrow. “Yea?”

I couldn’t think of what to ask. I mean, do I just ask ‘hey, I’m a human that got turned into a literally and I would like to turn back into a human, how do I turn back?’ or do I just find a way myself.

The second option sounds legit.

“Nevermind.” I shook my head and went back to the comfy cushion that I own.

I’ll think about a way after a good night sleep with Aaron Yan… 

 

 

Yes, readers, I had a good night sleep with Aaron Yan yesterday. But it all ended when these bastards came back and started yelling here and there.

"Annyeong! Kids~" Pretty boy waved the food in his hand at us and grinned playfully as Coco walked to him.

I furrowed my eyes at the clock then back to them. "Where have to been? It's already 9 you brats and you hadn't feed me!" I whined, which sounded like some random barking to them.

Pretty boy giggled and went to the kitchen, completely ignoring my wince as he pulled out our food bowl.  

“15 days with the puppies!~” Pretty boy placed a new bowl of food in front of us. Gee, 15 days, and I can’t believe I ate these for 15 days. It doesn’t taste bad, trust me, it taste just like the real bacon strips, just a little hard.

I ran to the bowl and munched in, don’t ask me how, I just did. It’s like having your instincts taking over you, you just can’t stop munching on these. Don’t ask me why I even bother to explain these to you, you yourself should know why (Well, you are the reader, and you love explanations).

The elders shook their heads on this pretty boy’s actions as he pats my head. You brat, I won’t bite you just because you’re my favorite person here.

“Sungjong-ah, you’re feeding them too much, they’re growing fat.” Ouch, what a word to use on a girl. Are you sure you’re a man? I glared at that hamster and barked at him. No wonder you don’t have a girlfriend.

Pretty boy stuck his tongue out at hamster and carried Coco up with him. “At least he’s not skinny like before!” He said and grinned at him.

I swear, this boy is a typical puppy lover.

I stretched and rested my head lazily on the cushion, just as Pretty Boy place Coco down to his bed and waved at the 3 of us.

“Good night!” He walked to his room and closed the door. Hamster was the last one to get in. He clicked all the lights off and there, I heard the last door closing. I got up immediately and went to the window. Yes, I was acting. I didn’t feel like sleeping, I just didn’t know why.

My petite canine body feels restless today, and I had the instincts to approach the window today when I don’t feel like it the days before.

I looked up at the sky and finally noticed the bright round light hanging on the black sky.

The first full moon I saw after I turned into a pup.

“I wish to change back, even just for 1 day…” I mumbled as I turned around to come across with my blunt reflection on the TV screen reflection.

And my eyes widened in surprise as I reached to touch the TV screen.

“I’m back…” 


 

Chapter written by: TeaMinT

Nothing much to say here. For those who came here from my fic. I love you too. :D 

  

So many Sungyeol >D