Nine: Everybody now BehoUld

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

"I'm maknae Zelo!" He beamed with his oh-so-white teeth blinding my eyes. And I have to admit. Too. Much. Positive energy. I furrowed my eyes to the best I could and leaned back against Jong, hoping to get away from him as far as possible, but Jong just have to keep going forward, much to my dislikes. Jello, or Zico, Zelo whatever tried to surprise me by flipping over and starting his little performance on the busy road, but all I could say was that. 

Dude. This. . Is. Not. Amused.

As if wihout presence, another member joined in and both of them started dancing without the sound of music blasting behind their ears. To make things short, they're dancing blindly. Thou we both have to agree to the fact that they're good, despite the height difference. Yes I'm mocking them.

But no. This. . Is. Still. Not. Amused.

"Oh cut it you brats. We all know the pups would love the umma of the group." This boy turned around and grinned, that weird grin that scares the s out of me (And I mean it, I need the washroom right now. Why hadn't they ever thought of designing a toilet for dogs? You know. It's so embarrassing pooping out in public and all- I'm at my limit).

...

Crap.

Fine I didn't on Jong, but I kinda peed on this creepy guy.  

... ... 

Shut up. Do you know how hard it was for a dog to hold it's toilet urges?

I have a small bladder thank you very much!

And so yeah. My pee made it's negative curve graph way down and landed on his pants, right around the bullseye (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN). Now it looked like he was the one who peed instead of me. (Hah. Now who's laughing?)

Creepy grin stared at me, his eyes widened so much that the whites that were hidden under his eyelids sparkle brightly at me (Not really brightly, it's flaming for goodness' sake). I couldn't help but bit back a grin that threatens to break in just any minute. Honestly, he resembles this horror movie film I found under Jong's bed. It's so scary I lost some sleep because of it. You see these eye bags? You see it? Or not it's hidden under my white fur.

The scary one finally broke into laughter. He covered his mouth that was grinning from ear to ear and looked away, trying to suppress his laughter even though we all know that he's about to die, judging from how much his body vibrated from the suppressed laughters.  

Creepy grin immediately grabbed scary's collar and glared at him (though it still looks derpy). "You better get me one pair of fashionable jeans right this instant before I decided to stop cooking tonight." With that, Scary raised his hands and gave up, even though he still couldn't stop laughing. "Yes Himchan umma." He rolled his eyes and took a step back, before turning his whole body to the other direction to get a pair of fashionableeeeee jeans for Himchan (I finally know his name. Not that I want to know it).  

At this instant, he turned around, that weird grin once again appeared on his face. “Aw, you ickle doggies, you shoooo ke-ute~.” Cue derp face.

The other two said canines shuffled uneasily while I just bared my teeth.

“Hyung, noona, what do we do? The guy’s scaring me.” Coco whimpered next to me in doggy lingo. Nurungie, too, was quite unsettled. So, I guess I’m the one who has to do something (again). *Sigh*

Him-Whatever reeled back in surprise when I got in his face and proceeded to growl and snap at him.

“You little pedo thing, stop scaring my dongsaengs-” GASP, SHE’S ACTUALLY CARING?! Yes, I am… THANK YOU. But! Only to these two… and maybe, just maybe, Jongie The Nerd. “-before I bite off your face, and another, more sacred part of a male’s anatomy (NuCo winced at this) off!”

Now, I’m pretty sure- certain, really- that humans can’t understand dog speech, but as soon as I’d uttered that last line, the kid who was bullying me last time, Baekhyun or something  (or was it Taehyun? Jaehyun? Meh), keeled over laughing his head off. Herchan, on the other hand, looked positively scandalised. With a Bieber-like hair flick (ew…), he sauntered off back with the rest of his group.

“Oh. My. God. Jung Daehyun-” ahhhh, so that was his name~~~ “-SHUT UP. It’s just because I’m too fabulous for you all. BBANGGGGGGGG, the ickle doggy- woggies were bullying me.” He pouted while whining to the one who just came back from getting him his FABULOUS jeans (Or was it fashionable? Close enough). Poor ‘Bbang’ didn't know what to do but look disgusted. I don't know if that could be classified as a "disgusted expression" 'cause his lips were trembling while he was trying to keep it in a film line. 

Daehyun, on the other hand, could do nothing but only laugh harder. By now, he was practically on his hands and knees, hands hitting the pavement, guffawing his head off. Yes it's a typical OTL position, as you readers might think. But of course, he wasn't REALLY on his hands and knees, apparently, he was dignified enough not to do that. Instead, he was leaning into the other guy's shoulder (the only guy whom I hadn't have any memory of), his wild howls slowly, very slowly, dying down to slight snickers.

As outsiders witnessing this spectacle, NuCo and I were IRKED, I mean, is Drama Queen and his overly dramatic ways really worth laughing that much? However, it seems that this was the usual occurrence because the people I stay with (‘Infinite’ as a collective, right?) were laughing with and/or at, or looking on with their lips twitching. Jongie The Nerd was the only one caring enough to hug the free, ickle pup-pups. Everyone else completely ignored the fact that they had, in fact, brought three dogs with them, one of which is not actually a dog… *Inserts CD* NO ONE WHO CURR ABOUT ME US!

Boohoo. Cue one sad music. I want it played by Aaron Yan.  

“Hyung~ let’s get inside. Besides, we have to be there right away, I think I hear the DJ calling us up.” Jong Nerd whined.

Finally, someone talked some sense into these brainless freaks.  

With that, we were left with these mofos who called themselves ‘B.A.P’. As soon as we stepped into the place (A WARM, COZY PLACE dark place with fluorescent lights flying here and there), screams went wild. Heck, we were given a cleared (Human-less) path to the stage!

A deep voice was cleared by the mic, as another perm-perm creeper grin from the DJ stand. 

“Everybody now BEHOULD-”

A huge smack-on-the-head sound was heard.

"Behold, not behould. Get your tongue straight, Chanyeol!"

The weird dude pouted at the tall male (I can't come out with any insults for him, don't ask why), before clearing his throat and proceeded. 

"Something you ain't seen before! Let us welcome!!! INFINITE!!"  


Chapter Written by: Cheoneunnie & TeaMinT