Seven: The is BACK

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

I ran to the bathroom to confirm, once more, whether or not I had changed back. I peered into the mirror, running a hand against my [human] face, slapped my (Human) cheeks, looked at my fingers, then back at the mirror. 

“I’m really back,” I whispered. “I’m really back!” I squealed in delight, temporarily forgetting that I wasn’t the only occupant in the house and that said occupants were either already dreaming away or getting ready to. Not to mention Nurungie and Coco had hypersensitive smell and hearing.

Whoops.

“Yah Lee Sungjong! Half of us are sleeping already, shut the hell up! Stop screaming.” The Old Guy’s voice was heard above the ridiculous cacophony of barking that had started as soon as I’d uttered that noise.

“Now look what you did, you’ve set those three little monsters off. You started it, you fix it.”

“But Gyu hyung, I swear it wasn-”

“I don’t care, Lee Sungjong. It sounded like you, alright? So you sort out the dogs. GO. NOW.”

There was some slightly audible grumbling coming from Pretty Boy’s room, then I heard the door click open.

Aaaaand, that’s my cue to slip out.

As I shut the door, I heard Jong talking to the other two.

“Calm down kiddo. Shh, shh, that’s a good boy Coco. Nurungie, shh. It was only a scream. Come here Dubu. Dubu? Du-bu~ DUBU! Hyung, Dubu’s gone.” Various things happened at once. From what I heard anyway. It was total chaos; a lot of banging, yelling, screaming and barking. I didn’t stay to hear the end of it- it’s no longer my business.

Stepping out of the elevator, out of the building and onto the street, I looked around and tried to gather my bearings. Hmm…I’m practically on the other side of Seoul.

With a sigh, I hailed a taxi home, eventually getting kicked off after I told the damn ajusshi I didn’t have much on me. The guy was definitely not very happy about that. Guess I’m walking home. Except…the bloody taxi guy took the wrong way and now I have no idea where I was, just brilliant.

"Gramps, I just found out I had no money." 

"Then get the hell out of that damn car you kiddo." 

That's our conversation by the way, and yes, it's only 2 sentences. 2 sentences is enough for that driver to kick me out.  

And thus, I sighed again and went to look for people who would willingly tell me where I was. It wasn’t hard trying to find the people, just the fact that people in this area seemed shady- bit of an understatement, really. Guys with hoods over their heads, smoking whatever substance it was. I managed to find a not-as-suss-looking-guy (but still somewhat suspicious, just not as much) and got the word, ‘Underground’ out of him before he spotted a chic (probably a judging by the way she dressed and the way she was behaving) and approached her. EW.

Underground didn’t help much, obviously. I mean, I’m still above ground I’ll thank you very much. I think I’d know: I still see the sky. Unless, of course, this was a Hogwarts I’d unknowingly walked into and the ceiling was charmed to look like the night sky. Yup, that’s likely-NOT.

Walking, walking, walking. Nothing here, nothing there, Nothing Sober (LOL).

Miraculously, a door appeared out of nowhere (nah, more like my eyesight was poor) and out walked six people of the male species. They didn’t look bad at all. In fact, very good looking. But really, they looked somewhat friendly. I decided to approach them.

“…happy we won!!! But that might be because Infinite weren’t here today, but still, we won!” The tallest was gushing, eyes wide. Eyes which widened a little further before narrowing when he spotted me. Infinite? Now where have I heard that before? One of the guys the tallest-kid-with-funky-hair-colouring were talking to before looked up, gave a creepy smile, spread his arms wide and said, “My fangirl.”

Riiight, I’m starting to have second thoughts about these guys. I mean, fangirl? Scary Faces’? No. I’m Aaron Yan’s fangirl and Aaron’s only.

“You can give the almighty Himchan a hug. I won’t bite.” Creepy Guy winked.

Luckily for the guy (I wasn’t about the mouth him off and kick him in the balls or anything if you're thinking about that, okay, maybe just a little... A little), another one wearing a mask scoffed at him and smacked at his outstretched arms.

“Hyung, she’s probably asking for directions-” Smartass… “And you’re only freaking her out. No one likes your face, just face it.” He walked towards me while creep, whom I shall dub, ‘Drama Queen’ blubbered indignantly at the others. “I am the visual, I’ll thank you very much Jung Daehyun! Hmph.” What a girl, I rolled my eyes, making a fuss out of nothing.

“Where am I?” I snapped at the masked kid, Da Xuan or something of the rather, whatever his name is.

“Underground.” He was amused.

“Does this look underground to you? We’re clearly above ground.” I rolled my eyes in exasperation.

“No, no, this part of Seoul is known as Underground. It’s a little strange compared to the other parts, but that’s not too bad, strange is good.” The nerve of the boy: he was laughing at me.

“Well then, you should have told me earlier, bloody waste of my time.” I started walking the other direction, only to be stopped by him.

“I can let you know how to get back to your area and perhaps even walk you back. If you walk away by yourself, though, not only are you not likely going to find your way back, who knows what’ll happen on those streets on your way home?” I really wanna slap that ugly smirk off of his pretty face. Perhaps forcing his raised eyebrows down, or maybe shaving them off. Burning them off might be another nice option too.

My eyes and head snapped up, glaring at him as he tugged on my hand. (Of all things why must he be so tall anyway?)

“Hands off, bastard." I jerked my hands away and of course, not forgetting to add imaginary drillers on his head. 

"Stop it, Daehyun." That quiet scary one finally started speaking. And I gotta tell you, he has that one of a kind deep, husky voice in which sends shivers down my spine. I guess it was partially because I'm wearing nothing but this fugly white piece of cloth they call a dress and the weather is cold as hell and bla why am I explaining it to you?  

This pretty mask boy finally stopped and shrugged. "I was just trying to ." He said.

Dude, your looks told me you were about to me. Despite that pretty face.

I, being the Im Jiyoung, that who gives no damn about help from guys, of course would have smacked one of them in the head by now, and yes indeed I chose the creepy smile dude as my target.

"Ouch! What the heck-"

"Language! Hyung!" That one random dude with no stand out characteristics smacked the creepy smile in the head again, earning another loud scream from this creep.

Gee, now that I see him, he reminds me of the creep Death Note dude.

No. I am not missing him.

... I'm not repeating what I say.

"I don't need help from you." With one shrug off my shoulder, I turned around and ran off to some random direction to where I call home. But another one yank of my hands back to the original spot, I snapped. "What the hell-"

"Wrong direction." Tallest dude said with a shrug. "It's that way." He pointed at the correct way and I nodded, pushing him away and walk pass the group of underaged (I know them, they're like from the school near my school) brats having that small meeting at the dark corner.

Of course Im Jiyoung would ignore things like this. I mean who cares about these brats? They're not even my responsibility. 

I walked pass them without a single glance at who or what are these brats doing. They could pick up for all I care. 

Finally reaching my home, I, of course, fell on my bed and slept like there's no tomorrow. 

I have a few hours to deal with until school starts, so I wouldn't bother to get up and do some bathing crap anymore. 

Do not disturb. 

 

Dang, I'm late again. As I was always. I guess being a true gave me the opportunity to sleep as much as I want and not care about the world. Yes, I do accept the fact that I have turned into a dog for 15 days straight unlike some typical female lead. No I do not miss being a dog, I prefer to have fingers rather than paws thank you, I would like to walk in 2 legs and not having 4 paws on the ground thank you. Yes, I know how to say thank you, be grateful or you'll have to say sorry to your sorry .

Inproper way of dressing, check. A bag with nothing but snacks and my iPhone, check. And my hair- Is it just me or is my hair shinier than ever?

I looked at myself in the mirror once again and ran my fingers through my hair. "It's soft..." I mumbled and frowned, recalling something Jong said before.

"These are good for their fur hyung! It'll make their fur fluffy as clouds!"

I smacked my palm on my head and glared at the mirror. "I still can't believe that I ate those..." Still, a part of me wouldn't believe in what I have ate for the past 15 days. I mean, me? Eating those crunchy things? Gee, what a surprise.

Once again, I ran my fingers through my fluffy, long, straight hair.

And with that evil smirk I had on my face, I turned back back against the mirror and went to grab my empty bag.

Everyone must have been to paradise when I'm not around hm? I thought and closed the door to my front entrance.

I guess I'll have to show them, what's it like to drop back down to the paradies again.

 

"Eunja! Eunja! I got the drink you wanted!"

"Eunja! Here's your homework!"

"Eunja!"

It seems like Eunja, miss ex-queenka had been having a blast when I wasn't around. I raised an eyebrow and stepped into the scene, just in time as Eunja laughed histerically with covered by her the back of her hand, it was weird, it's like she's that damn evil drama queen in those dramas.

Don't try to lie, you know you would love to stamp a hand print on her face too.

I personally preferred to reward her with one shoe print on her abdomen for extra.

I stood up and glared my way through the crowd because they were blocking me and my entrance back to my throne. "Off my throne." I said with a poker face, causing her to snap her head up to bricker at me, but froze when she found out that it was ME who was standing in front of her.

With that smirk on my face, I grabbed her by the collar and literally threw her off my seat and sat down instead.

"And now, who are you going to serve again?"

The is back...  


Chapter written by: Cheoneunnie & TeaMinT

 

(that's Daehyun on the right btw) XD