Eight: When the clock strikes what?

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

Weird... Something's weird... I thought as I sipped the grape juice from one of these slaves I forced into while my eyes wondered around the corridor, it's as if I was hoping for something, but I was unsure. What was the thing I was searching for? 

"But hyung, I swear the doors were locked before, how could it have been opened? And... Dubu..." My ears perked up upon that name that those certain people gave me during the past few days, my name for the past few days. My eyes immediately snapped towards the two familiar nerds that were walking towards their lockers with their hands full of books, and I swear, I could never have imagined these two being not like them without the glasses. 

That damn pair of frames which covers the surprises behind. 

Creeper shook his head. "Just forget it, she'll come back." Hoya came in and patted Jong's head. It would have looked normal to other's eyes, but it would never have been normal for me. I mean, how many people get to see those muscle pulsing behind that thin layer of cloth? Yes, I've seen Hoya shirtless before, and damn, that was one fineeeeeeee body. Excuse my little fantasy moment.

I mentally slapped off those thoughts and looked at Jong. He seemed sad. And oh why do I care? I'm Im Jiyoung, I never cared for others other than myself. I won't care about how he loses a damn dog (Which happens to be me), and I never intend to turn back just for him to be happy.

Not. In. A. Million. Years. 

"But hyung..." 

"Yah nerd!" I blurted without thinking. What the heck was I thinking when I blurted that out again? Well screw this , I have to spit something out before someone gets suspicious right now. 

I faked a glare at Jong and gestured him to come forward. Gulping, his hyungs gave him a worried expression before he step forward to me. "Y-yes J-Ji-" 

"My homework, I want it done by today." I said and waved him away, purposely avoiding his eyes just in case I do something I don't plan to do. 

He nodded quickly and took my homework before dashing off the spot. I can totally sense the fear he have for me, and I intend to keep it that way. 

Because Im Jiyoung is to be feared by everyone. I thought and looked up, meeting eyes with the creep who is staring at me in a weird way.

He furrowed his eyes each second, and I could feel my palms sweating already.

I swear, his stare is deadly (Dead y Not), and I don't like it. The way he stares at me, it feels weird.

As if he knew something...

 

"Y-your homework..." Jong placed the book on my desk and bowed to me, his knees were shaking in fear.

I nodded before waving him off. "You're free to go." I said and got my bag before kicking the chair in. But he was still standing there, dead afraid. I eyed him the usual glare and waved again. "Yah, I said go!" I shouted, and he immediately tightened his grip on the slings of his bag and ran off as quick as possible.

I shook my head and smirked. "That's a good boy." I grabbed my notebook and walked off. Before stepping to my house area, I once again, found out that I had passed by the creeper who is so focused on his book that he didn't notice that the lights were red and that the car is passing by. In reflex, I pulled him by his arm and dragged him back to his original spot, causing him to drop his book and have his piercing stare meet mine.

"What do you want?!" He growled and jerked my hand off before kneeling down to get his book, he dusted the dust off and stood up, before eyeing me a fuming stare that scares me. Yes, his stare scares me, it gives me goosebumps, it makes my insides jumble up in confusion.

I pointed at the light that is still red at the moment. "It was... Red..." I found myself struggling with words all of a sudden. How could this happen? It's like, having Aaron Yan standing in front of me.

He turned to the light, then back to me with that poker face. "Thanks." He said in a monotone and switched his attention back to that darn non-living book. Gee, what a great thanks you have there, no sound of sincerity or affection. Just how I hate it.

He knows how to push my buttons I tell you.

But before I could snap, he is already at the opposite of the road, which leads me standing here alone like an idiot.

I glared at that bastard.

Curse that bastard.

Stupid creep.

.

 

"Aish!!" I screamed in annoyance as I stomp my way towards my doorstep, digging through my empty bag for the keys. Annoyed, I opened the mouth of my bag wide and took the keys that were hiding in the corner and pushed them into the keyhole. Unlocking the door, I literally threw the door open and stomped into my house, closing the door behind me and threw my bag at one corner before ruffling my hair in frustration. The nerve of that bastard. Why am I even annoyed? Why do I care?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I look at the time. "Ah, I should get out of these..." I looked at my uniform and pulled off my tie as I walk towards the washroom.

After stripping myself, I dipped in to the hot tub that I've prepared for myself.

Ah. It's good to be home.

 

"Good to be home? Not really..." That unknown figure held it's chin and giggled slightly. Shaking it's head, it clicked it's fingers along with the sound of the grandpa clock ticking and waited.

5,4,3,2...

One last snap of it's fingers, it let out a short laugh and shook it's head. 

"Guess you'll be leaving again." 

 

 

Is it just me or is the tub getting bigger? I opened my eyes and looked around, it feels as if everything has gone taller than usual. It's like I shrinked, like I'm back to a do- I looked at my palm, which greets me with a paw. Great. Just great. I thought and sighed in annoyance.

How on earth did this happen again? I struggled my way out of the tub and shook my fur dry, or that's what I think, actually, it didn't help much other than watering the grass if you're at the outside. My fur is still wet, just so you know. So I bit off that towel hanging and it fell on the floor. Having no choice, I started rolling on the towel, desperately trying to dry myself up. 

Yes. I am desperate. Since I don't have a helping hand to help me with this, and my paws can't reach to my back. I'm just an innocent puppy wanting some care right now ya know? (Puppy whimpers)

I immediately ran out of the washroom and approached the doorstep. One does not simply live alone without the help of a human's fingers. I can never live off my clean life if those bastards aren't around to assist me.

I slipped my way out of that little dog entrance door and once again, shook my whole body to get the remaining water out of my fur. But WAIT.

Which direction do I go to?

. ... This is serious. .

"Ah! Dubu!!"

Thank lord.

"You found me..." I 'whimpered' as Jong carried me up and called for his hyungs. "Hyung! Dubu is here!" He ran to them and there, my eyes came in contact with the creep's again. I swear, my fur is starting to stand from his stares. Gee, don't tell me you know who I am already? You shouldn't, it would make things complicated.

If I were to say that one person I would never bully, it would be this creep. Why? Because I don't like how he's always staring at me as if I'm some criminal. Probably because I'm always targetting his friends that makes me a bad person, but he shouldn't look at me as if I'm some dirt, that's just plain rude. 

I growled and barked at him, trying to waver his attention a little, but it never happened. 

Jong then patted my head and started massaging my head. Oh yes, this is comfortable. 

"I guess she missed her previous owner." Hoya pointed at the house doorstep, my house doorstep and said. Genius, how do you know? But I have no owner, I am that owner. 

Sungyeol shrugged. "Now that we got her back, let's go home." He turned his heels and started walking. 

Hamster nodded along. "Yeah. We have to get ready to meet them." He removed his round nerd specs and grinned at them. At this moment, every one did. And it's getting creepy, creepier when I turn to my right to see Jong grinning too. 

What on earth are they trying... 

 

... ...

Someone mind explaining why am I here, in front of a blinking much L.E.D lighted entrance, at the same place I got lost at before returning home, why am I here in the UNDERGROUND AGAIN? 

Why would someone be in their right mind, to bring 3 innocent dogs (Or 2) to this kind of place?! This is outrageous! This is not to be accepted.

"Hyungs!" That one tall kid (Whom I find familiar) literally skipped towards our direction and waved hypertically at us. Seriously, this kid can definitely match with Jong, they should just get married. On the other hand, my slaves they nodded, acknowledging his existance. But why the nod? Stop acting cool when you're just nerds at school.

"Hey Jello!~" Dino grinned and put his arm around that Jello guy's shoulders, or at least he tried.

Jello dude frowned. "It's Zelo, hyung, not Jello, how many times do I have to say this?" He pouted, then pointed at me, yes me, who is about 1 metre down from his height. Darn this, screw a dogs height.

"Why are there dogs here?" He asked and bent down to my height, gee, thanks a lot, that'll help in preventing my neck from breaking. I glared at him and barked. "Why? Hadn't seen a dog before? Look away before I scratch your eyes out." As if that's possible. I mentally pouted and faked my whimpers to Jong who's holding me.

Jong laughed. "My puppies!" He hold me up and waved my little paw at this Zelo dude. "OUR puppies!" Sungyeol glared at Jong then carried Coco. No, I'm not yours, I'm not yours either, I'm mine. I furrowed my eyes at them, then turn to Zelo who has his eyes sparkling in an amazing brightness.

Too much positive energy... My mental self was showing that Oh--no face while my puppy face just couldn't make any of those expressions. Curse my life.

My life's already cursed anyway.

"Hyungs I think we should introduce ourselves to these 3 cuties!" He laughed, then I see that familiar mask walking in. That familiar mask. That mask. That Dae something person huh...

"Annyeonghaseyo! Uri B.A.P!"

What the fudge? 


Chapter written by: TeaMinT

I'm feeling good~