Three: Sorry, Taken.

I Fell For a ? Seriously.

No one's PoV Here

The first thing the five heard when they entered was a distinct, high-pitched, "Wahhhhh, so cuteeeee!!!" Sungjong obviously, the kid had a tendency to scream/fangirl like a girl over cute things-the cute things in this situation being the puppies presented to the boys. While Sungjong was busy cooing over two of the dogs, Sungyeol went browsing around the place. Cages were stacked up against each other, rows and rows of them containing dogs of various shapes, sizes, colours and breeds. At one stage he came across a poodle, very fluffy and, for some reason, coloured pink. He mentally shivered, that’s just…yuck. No offence dog, but I can kinda see how you ended up here.

Walking further along, Sungyeol came across a cream colour dog on one of the benches, looking dazed. Suddenly, it was lifted up into the hands of none other than-

“Oh! Cheoneun sunbaenim. Annyeonghasaeyo~” Sungyeol chorused while bowing.

Said sunbaenim giggled, “Oh, you’re Sungyeollie. Don’t give me that sunbae crap, it makes me feel old.” She pouted, and strangely, the dog in her hands had an annoyed look on its features, almost as if it understood every word and wanted to sink its teeth into her hand. Yeol must’ve looked intrigued because Cheoneun suddenly gasped.

“Eh? You’re interested in this little one? Lucky her, she just arrived today-in fact, about two or so hours ago. We found this one outside a house. Seems like the owner moved away and left this little one behind.”

Ah, so it’s a she…poor thing, and so cute too.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol! Get back here, we’re picking a dog.” Sunggyu’s voice registered in Sungyeol’s mind.

“Well, looks like Sunggyu-sshi is telling you to go back, come on, we should head out now.”

 

(Short note: After every awesome blue infinite symbol will be back to Jiyoung's PoV, unless mentioned that it wasn't her PoV again)

I kinda freaked when I heard the girly scream. It sounded rather familiar, I just hope it isn’t someone I know or from school. This…Cheoneun person still isn’t letting me off the benchyet even though she said she’d let me go. Grr, never trust people. Well, at least that boasting, ugly poodle-thing is still locked up. HA! So much for not being chosen. I’m half convinced (fully, really) it’s the oldest here, ugly little beast dog.

…OH. MY. CRAP. Is that guy walking towards me the last kid I picked on… Samsung? Yeah, Samsung…WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?! And more over, where did his hiderous glasses go? 

If this woman doesn’t take her hands off of my…lower stomach region anytime soon, the next time she’s seen in public people will notice a missing digit, or worse, hand.

And now they start talking and ignoring me, great. Best thing that’s happened to me my whole life (please do take careful note of the sarcasm).

Oh gosh, what a flirt, she’s older than he is for crying out loud!! STOP giggling and pouting and start acting your age pedo-noona woman. Geez…

And regarding the kid’s name, I was correct. Samsung, Sungyeol- SAME THING.

“Yeol hyung, there you are! Gyu hyung won’t stop nagging meeeeeeeee.” A whiny, girly looking kid ran over to Samsung and glomped his arm. He seems awfully familiar... Well, Try adding a glasses on his face. Sure consience. Whatever you say since I couldn't think with this dog mind.

And after adding an imaginary glasses in front of that girl-guy's face, well what do you know? Its that pathetically cute little nerd boy who asks for a small punch in the face! Pathetic. And Gyu-whatever-you-look-like-a-hamster, shut your small hamster mouth before I punch that teeth right out of your mouth and widen your hamster eyes... When I get back to my normal form of course... If I can find one...

“So have you decided which dog?” Vet-in-training-pedo-noona- girl asked the seven guys.

“Gyu hyung! Can we take these two? Pleaseeeeeee. They’re so cute together. I think they are brothers or something. Are they noona?” Sungjong looked to cheoneun for confirmation. She nodded.

“Yup, those two were picked up from the same puppy farm, poor boys, their mother was often beat up in front of them.” Whoa, I never knew Caramel and Chocolate went through that much.

“Don’t even remind me. Hyung, if they do take us in, will they beat us up too? I’m scared.” Chocolate whimpered to Caramel, who was also shaking. YAH! Great job woman, watch what you say; dogs have feelings too!

I let out a loud bark (or so the humans thought) which roughly translated to: “Yah, you two. Stop worrying, if they hurt you, bite back. Easy. They’re idiots anyway, look at them.” It stopped them shaking so much but they were clearly still unsure. Now that I’d calmed down (not that I wasn’t calm in the first place), the boys all looked at me. Guy-with-small-eyes shook his head. “Well just as long as it isn’t this one, I disapprove- too noisy.” He grumbled. Thank you, I hate you too.

One of the other guys- the quietest one- eyed me with interest. Well, I guess if they don’t want me, I’ll have to wait for another person then, I suppose, someone who won’t complain about my ‘constant barking’. While they debated about who to take, and just when I thought things just couldn’t get worse, I heard a VERY familiar voice screaming, “Daddy, get me a puppy!”

 

Quiet guy turned around and to his horror (and expectation too, he supposed), there stood Eunja, ex-queenka at school, on the steps. He watched as she scrambled up the small flight of stairs with wide eyes and followed her figure heading towards Cheoneun.

“That one, Daddy, I want the white one.”

 

I’m cream, not whi-WHAT?! Aww hell nawwww…


Just kidding XP

 

“No, you can’t take. We’re taking the one sunbae’s holding.” Hamster’s eyes widened in shock at the quiet guy’s words. Thank dog he saved me from that terror.

“What? I wanted it-”  

IT?!

“-though. Fine, gimme the black one then.” She pointed at Chocolate who shied away behind Caramel.

“Ours.” Sungjong spoke up this time.

“Then the yellow one! You aren’t taking three, are you?!” Hamster cringed at her words, knowing what was to come…

“He’s caramel, and he and the black one are inseparable.” The coldness in Cheoneun’s voice surprised me. And here I thought she was only ever bubbly…Obviously she could sense that was no good. (Trust me, she's no good, I mean, who would want to have a newly bought pet dog living with a freaking pet crocodile? Not a good sight ya know.)

“Then what do I get? NOBODY SAYS NO TO EUNJA!!!”

I did it before, infinite times ago.

"Just shut up..." I heard what the Dinosaur looking guy said and mentally giggled- (Since dogs can't really move their jaws you know, it hurts here and there and I dana why)  

“Well, I’ve got a pink fluffy poodle whom you might like.” That’s it, she’s gained my respect. What a perfect match the sheep and ex-queenka would make.

“But first, boys, we need to officially sign the paperwork; are you gonna take these three?”

“Yup, we’ll take her and those two.”


 

Brought to you by ELFyourface XD

Sorry for taking so long, I’ll try to update more often from now on.^^ as always, READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. Myungie loves youuuu~~~~

And We Know you love THIS.