Important: Please read.

MiMo Oneshot Collection

Hi guys,

This evidently isn't an update or anything, but please do read on and not just exit the page.

I'm usually quite a friendly and easygoing person (or at least I'd like to believe I am one online), but today I happened to be on Wattpad and I noticed that someone has uploaded Secrets, and this MiMo OneShot Collection there, so I decided to type this. Anyway, while there was one of you who previously asked me for permission to re-upload it (with credits, but that person has yet to do it), this person did it without my permissionwithout credits, and with the same username (peachypingu).

Before I go on, I would like to say that it has already been deleted. Nonetheless, please do continue reading.

Technically speaking, readers don't actually know who the writer is (in real life, since we are all behind the screen), so it would not matter much. But to me, it really means a lot that I get the recognition for what I write - even if it's not the best.

Writing takes time and effort. I'm sure everyone who has written at least one story knows that (or maybe even if you haven't, you'd know.) These stories are what I wrote in 2016. That was the year of my national examinations, and it was thus even harder for me to find time and energy to write all these. Hence, it really makes me upset that this has happened, and even after one whole day, I'm still a little discouraged and disappointed.

And so, I just wanted to say that I won't be updating for a while. I know it has actually been a while since I said I was going to revamp my new story, Lost, but I think I would need more time before I start on it. I've just received my results and it's time for me to consider my choices for university and think about my future. On top of that, this happened, so I would like to take a break.

I hope I don't seem like I'm over-exaggerating, but I'm just really upset at this. I also would like to take the chance to say that I write stories for you, my readers, to enjoy. Upvotes, comments, subscriptions, likes, are all just a bonus for me, and they serve as motivation. I hope you guys will understand my point of view.

I don't know how long it will be, but see you guys again. Thank you so much for all the support thus far, and also thank you if you've read till the end.

 

Regards,
Peachypingu

P.S. Do remember to respect every single writer for their own piece of work. If you want to share it with others, please remember to ask and do it with credits.
P.P.S. I'm uploading all my mimo stories on ao3 under 'peachypingu' and wattpad under 'peachypingu64'.