6 Laughing Coffin

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived at a farming spot Chanyeol decided to take them both too.  It was really helpful for them in the beta especially because it gave them lots of EXP. 

"So this is your farming spot?"

"Yeah, I've been here for quite a while, especially since it's peaceful as well."

"Agreed."  

Chanyeol stepped forward to the monster that had one horn on it's nose and red eyes like a vampire.  It had claws so sharp it would shred you into pieces with just one slash.  The color of the animal was a mix of gray and black with pointy ears and a fat belly.  Noticing the boy behind him he was staring at the monster examining it.  Deciding to do so as well he noticed the level of the monster was 60 so it'd be a lot more difficult since he was only 18 levels ahead.  Getting into position Chanyeol raised his sword activating the sword skill charging towards the monster and making a mark on it.  During the moment the monster ran towards Chanyeol to attack, but before doing so he blocked in order to protect his HP from going down.  Pushing the monster off he slashed it again cause the monster to become more hostile towards him.  Too busy focusing on that he realized that the monster had called some friends to attack as well causing Baekhyun and Chanyeol to become surronded by numerous other monsters.

"Great going giant, we got company."

"Just becareful and watch your HP.  Don't get in my way either," said Chanyeol trying to be cool infront of Baekhyun.

"Are you tr-"

A beast pounced towards Baekhyun and pushed the smaller to the floor pinning him with it's mouth open trying to attack him with a venom in it's mouth.  It turned out to be some weird snake with green and blue scales.  Chanyeol turned around pushing the monster off Baekhyun only to have the back of him wide open allowing the monsters to attack him.  The giant stumbled forwards onto Baekhyun as he was clawed in the back by the weird monster he was attacking earlier.  They landed on top of each other to be face to face.  Of course Chanyeol being caught up in the moment didn't realize that they weren't in a safezone so Baekhyun quickly pushed off Chanyeol and blocked the monster again from the back.  

"This is going to be a long fight."

"Uh huh."

Finally all the monsters were gone, so Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to sit at the stream away from the monsters.  Although they hadn't realized, but somebody was watching them for quite a while along with a few others with red diamonds on top of their avatars.

⚔⚔

 Nobody's P.O.V.

"Well that was fun," said Chanyeol as he was lying down with Baekhyun next to you.

"Yeah totally, I loved almost being killed by monsters on a beautiful day."

"Agreed."

The smaller one decides to lie down as well next to Chanyeol and stare up into the sky enjoying the breeze around them and the warm sun.  All of a sudden a rustling is heard in the bushes, but since Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought it was the wind they don't realize somebody sneaking up on them until the anonymous people step on a twig making it snap.  Jolting up to the noise Baekhyun stares at the men with black capes and their faces covered to prevent them from seeing who it is.  Bandages wrapped around their arms and legs, clothes shredded a bit, and some of their eyes red and glowing.  

"Hello," says a guy with a black and red sword.  Eyes red, and shredded clothes which assumes to be the leader since you can tell by his high level of 96.

"You guys again," said Chanyeol as he took his sword out from his inventory along with Baekhyun.  

"What is your purpose here?' asked Baekhyun.  The guy didn't answer Baekhyun though, they just began to laugh a little.  

"The good thing about mask is that you can't tell who we are, but you guys.  We can tell who you are... Chanyeol."  

Chanyeol stiffened a bit because how did this guy know his name when they haven't even met.  He didn't really talk to that many people in school, he kind of just sat around besides the fact that he was well known in the beta and the game.  Although in real life he did use to have a girlfriend before named Joy even though they didn't last for long.  Just the fact that people were jealous of each others realationship since Joy was super popular among the others.  The memers of Laughing Coffin readied to their weapons preparing to attack, but before they could Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm and began running in the other direction towards the forest.  Luckily for Chanyeol and Baekhyun their speed stats were a big higher so they could run away and hide in the forest.  After a while of running they decided to take a break in the forest, but heard the members right on their trail.  

"Should we split up so we can loose them faster?" asked Chanyeol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter