4 Locked Away

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Baekhyun's P.O.V. (also changing the P.O.V style.  Instead of doing first character I'm doing third character but in their view)

Sitting around the table with some of the others Baekhyun realizes that he's in some trouble.  The leader sat there with a stern face dissapointed to Baekhyun running off for the tenth time this week.   

"Baekhyun I don't know what to do with you," said the leader as he rubbed his temple.  "I feel like the choice is for you to be locked away for a bit."

"WHAT!?" shouted a boy along their guild who's face reminded him of a deer.

"Luhan what do you expect?  He keeps running off fooling around.  We can't waste time slacking by wandering off."  Luhan sits there quietly, but after a while he gets up to leave.

"I'm going out to clear my mind.  Don't let him be in there for too long."  The boy walks out slamming the door making Baekhyun flinch.

"Baekhyun as much as I hate to do this, it's for you to learn your lesson," the older replied standing up.

"Ugh fine."  Baekhyun wasn't really scared of being locked away, but it's going to be super boring.

"You will be left in there for five days.

"Are you serious?!" execlaimed a boy with a steamed bun face.

"Yeah we're going to level up ahead of him," said a boy who was a loud as a dinosaur.  Baekhyun thought to himself that Chen could make his ears bleed just because he was so loud.

"What do you expect?  After coming out of his punishment he will have to work more and twice as much to get to where we are.  We can't waste ourselves slacking off when we're in a death game!" shouted the leader a little bit more upset.

"Lay, please take care of him for food and other necessities."  The boy sitting there quietly observing the others nodded his head.  After discussing Chen, Xiumin, and Suho left Lay and Baekhyun to lead him to the cell.  Opening the cell and leading Baekhyun in Lay shut the cell door afterwards leaving Baekhyun in the dark cell.  Lay got up and lit a torch and put it so the light sat on Baekhyun's face.  Deciding to take a nap Baekhyun lay down and closed his eyes.  

⚔⚔

Chanyeol's P.O.V. (remember the P.O.V is still their perspective but third person)

Chanyeol woke up to a loud knock on the door, but nobody else was awake to answer the door.  Quickly Chanyeol got up and opened the door to see a boy who looked like a cute deer.  

"Uh is Sehun here?"

"Oh um he's asleep, but please come in."

"Ah thank you."  Chanyeol noticed the boy's korean was well, but it seemed to have a little Chinese accent on it.  

"Ah sorry for not introducing myself, but my name is Luhan."

"Nice to meet you Luhan, my name is Chanyeol."  Sitting there quietly a tired D.O. walked down the stairs and saw Luhan and Chanyeol together.

"Ah!  If it isn't Luhan!"

"Good morning D.O, the pleasure to see you this morning."

"As do I."

"What brings you here so early though?"

"Oh I was a bit upset so I came here to see Sehun, but he seems to be asleep."

"Ah I see, let me wake him up for you then."  D.O. grabs a bucket of water and begins to walk upstairs.

"Uhh shouldn't we stop him?"

"Haha it's fine, D.O. knows what he's doing.  Besides Sehun deserves this for not being here for his boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?!"

"YES, WE'RE DATING!" shouted Sehun as he grumpily walked down the stairs with water dripping off him.  Behind him was a Satansoo smirking evily.

"Hi!"

"Luhan, give me a hug. I missed you so much!"  The two hug each other not bothered by the wet Sehun.  "What brings you here though?"

"Ah I'm a bit upset with my guild at the moment for the descisioin they have decided."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you once we have everybody gathered and eating."

A few minutes later after everybody is awake and having an evil Satansoo with a smirking face.

⚔⚔

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

"So Luhan what brings you here?" asked Tao in Chinese forgetting about his Korean friends.

"Well you see, my guild mate Baekhyun got locked away AGAIN after sneaking off."

Everybody dropped their untensils and had their mouths wide open.

"You mean Byun Baekhyun?" asked Chanyeol a little bit worried.

"Yeah how do you know him?"

"Well we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter