16 Cloud 9

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

All the members of EXO and back at home, but their time together was getting short as the floors began to clear.  The 98th floor of SAO had been cleared meaning that there were two more floors left and if they were to complete it, then everybody inside would be set free.

"Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin let's go out and find the 99th floor boss," said Suho as he woke the members up quietly not wanting to alarm the others. 

"Why just us?" asked Chen as he groggily sat downstairs on the couch along with the others.

"No reason, just want to go out and scout ahead.  I just want to get out of here soon as possible, it's be like two years and we're still stuck inside the death game," the leader replied as he teleported to floor 99 where other players were.

"Let's head southeast, I have a hunch that might be the way to go," Lay spoke up as he started heading towards that direction.

As they begin their journey nothing of a boss battle looks to be in sight.  They've been walking for a few hours and it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"How much longer should we continue southeast?" whined Xiumin as his legs were beginning to get tired.

"I think we should turn back because from the looks of it I don't think it's this way.  Maybe it's northe-," Lay said before Baekhyun and Chen shouted something.

"Guys it's the boss area, check it out!" they shouted in unison excited for their discovery.

They all run towards the two and look to see an underground cave where within they hear monsters roaring.  Within it are colorful crystals lodged into the the walls and floor with all sorts of colored.  Baekhyun and Chen decide to enter into the cave wanting to explore it.

"We'll go in first and check it out, you guys stay outside and on guard," said Baekhyun as they slipped into the cave area.

"Isn't it a bit dangerous though?" asked a worried Lay as he watched the two begin to go in.

"No problem, we'll run back right away if we spot any monsters," said Chen as they began to walk off.

⚔⚔

Baekhyun and Chen's P.O.V.

As they leave the others there Baekhyun and Chen walk inside the cave entranced by the color and beauty of this underground area.  While walking through the cave the two accidentally walk past some sort of plant that shoots out some kind of spray.  Continuing within they begin to hear the monsters get louder and louder and as they approach there are level 90 monsters within the area.  

"Oh , we better get out of here," says Chen as they turn around and begin to run.

While running they pass those plants again and begin to feel something tingly within them.  Kind of like a warm and happy feeling that makes them want to just enjoy everything.

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Geez you guys took so long, we were about to go in and find you," exclaimed Xiumin as he looked at the two friends who entered out.

"Sorry, we were about to leave whe-," Baekhyun started bursted out laughing making him fall onto the floor along with Chen.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Suho as he watched the two sit there watching them practically laugh themselves to death.

"I think we should take them back to the house and let them rest," said Lay worried about what was going on with the two.

They arrive back at the house to see nobody at the house.  There's a message for them that says "We went out to go level up, be back in a few hours". 

"Great, the others members are gone, now what do we do?" asked Xiumin holding a giggling Chen who was acting very loopy while Baekhyun was spinning around like a drunk person.

"I don't know, but I think we should lock them in their rooms and keep them in there until they giggle it out because they're getting annoying," said Luhan as they began to touch his face and make little baby noises.

They threw Baekhyun and Chen into a room leaving the two "drunk" people to themselves to go crazy.

"Oh boy, when the others get home we have lots of explaining to do," said Lay as he lied down on the couch.

⚔⚔

Later that day at the house

"Hey guys we're back hom-," before Kai could finish Luhan jumped on him and started freaking out.

"You guys we went out to go find the boss floor and Baekhyun and Chen went into it and all of a sudden they came out all giggly and drunk like!" exclaimed a freaked out Luhan who was then grabbed by his boyfriend.

"What? That's crazy, let me go check on them," said Kris as he walked up there with Chanyeol who was anxious about what the hell was wrong with his boyfriend.

They entered the room to see Chen on top of Baekhyun giggling and poking each others noses.  

"Aw you're so cute!" exclaimed Chen as he was touching Baekhyun all over.

"No you are!" Baekhyun replied back rubbing his nose with Chen's nose.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Kris fake threw up watching the scene unravel between them.

"Gasp! It's Kris and Chanyeol," a happily Chen looked up to see the two giants staring at them awkwardly.

"Oh! Come here and join us!" a drunk like Baekhyun said as he was rolling around all happy still trapped in between Chen's arms.

At first the two giants were confused and decided to bring them downstairs but as they reached out for them the two smaller ones pulled them onto the bed cuddling the two big people.

"What the hell?" a confused Kris said as they were showered with love. 

"Baekhyun stop it!" Chanyeol said concerned watching as his boyfriend was hugging him and kissing him.

"Aw my Channie doesn't want to be loved," a sad Baekhyun said watching his boyfriend lying on the bed still confused just like Kris.

"No I didn't mean tha-" but before he could finish Baekhyun kissed him again and rubbed his fingers through Chanyeol's hair enjoying the feeling of his soft locks

Chen on the other hand was snuggling against Kris' chest and was enjoying the cuddles, but oh boy was Xiumin going to be mad.  

"Chanyeol, let's get the hell out of here," Kris said as he pushed Chen off and Chanyeol was with him because he actually pushed off his boyfriend throwing him onto the floor.

"Ouch!," cried out the two as they rubbed their back.

Baekhyun jumped onto Chanyeol's back holding onto his boyfriend while Chen was grabbing Kris' leg holding onto the two as they walked downstairs.

"HAHAHAHA," Kai, Tao, and Sehun bursted out laughing see the two a mess with two love sick puppies.

"Told you," said Luhan with a smirk on his face.

Chen and Baekhyun sat on one side of the couch while the others stood on the opposite side of the room watching the two be flirty with one another.

"So, how did this happened?" an annoyed Kris said as he was fixing his hair.

"I already told you, we went to find the boss floor, we found it, they entered, came back all drunk," Xiumin said as he watched his boyfriend on top of Baekhyun again.

"Well somebody has got to babysit them because they're literally about to drown each other in love," Sehun spoke out as he was disgusted by the sight.

"I vote Kyungsoo because he's the most mother like," exclaimed Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter