12 A Special Place

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Today was the day where a festival was being held for clearing the floor and almost everybody in SAO was going to be there.  Walking around town looking to trade Chanyeol overheard that there's a special place you take the person you cherish the most and it will make them fall in love with you.  Pausing for a moment Chanyeol turned to the girls dicussing about it and asked them where to find this place.

"Oh the magical love area?" questioned one girl.

"Yes, where can I find it?"

"Well, you can't just find the location.  Once you arrive at the area you'll be able to feel a special moment between you two," smiled another girl.

"I see now, thank you."

"Of course," they replied and then walked away.

As Chanyeol walked he decided to head out of town and go back home to the others.  They were going to that festival and maybe in search of a special area hoping that he and Baekhyun would feel that connection.  Arriving home he saw the others sitting around bored or discussing about their plans for the future when the game is cleared.  Clearing his throat he brought their attention to him and out of the corner of his eye he saw Baekhyun staring at him too making him a bit nervous because they might reject his idea of going to the festival.

"So tonights the festival and I was kind of curious if you'd guys like to go," nervously spoke Chanyeol.

"The festival? Tonight?," asked Lay as he sat up straight from sitting on the couch for to long.

"Yeah we don't have to thought," pouted Chanyeol a little bit.

"I think it sounds like a great idea," spoke Baekhyun softly giving a light smile towards Chanyeol making him want to fly away on a cloud.

"Agreed, we can hang out and eat food together," cheered Tao as he hugged Kris like a big fat teddy bear (like the ones from costco which I really want).

"So it's a plan then," stated Sehun as he got up to go grab his bubble tea in the fridge.

"Yep," smiled Luhan as he was super excited.

"It'd be a great time for us to sit back and relax after all of the adventures we went through as well," an overexcited Xiumin cheered.

"That's true.  We should get ready because I heard it's at 6," as Kai got up.

"How did you know about this Kai?" asked D.O. looking at the boy.

"Oh I heard about it when I was in town earlier today," he smiled at D.O. and ruffled his hair. 

"Okay," as D.O. got up with Kai as well to get ready for the night.  

⚔⚔

Luhan and Sehun's P.OV.

Arriving at the festival they heard music play throughout the town, laterns lighting up a pathway for people entering the festival, and the smell of food in the air hitting their noses.  The dark sky really made the place look gorgeous, especially all the beautiful lights around.

"It's amazing," a flabbergasted Suho said as he looked around.   

"I know, how come we never went to these before?" asked Luhan as he held out his hand to let a firefly land on his hand.

"Don't know, but next time we should go," Chanyeol said as he began walking the pathway towards the festival, 

They all walked off into pairs.  There was Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Kai and D.O, Sehun and Luhan,  Kris and Tao, Suho and Lay, Xiumin and Chen.

"Look Luhan there's a bubble tea place!" exclaimed Sehun as he pulled Luhan there to examine all the flavors.  "Oh look they have your favorite flavor!"

"Really?" an excited Luhan asked.

"Yeah, let's order 2 each," Sehun smiled at Luhan seeing how happy they were.  

Together they walked side by side drinking their bubble tea.  

"How is it?"

"Delicious!  I love Choco bubble tea so much.  What about you?"

"Tasty, you know I love Taro."

Luhan laughed at the younger boy as they began walking a little bit further from the festival and across a bridge where there was a little place to sit on rocks.  Around them were a bunch of trees and lights hung from those trees.  It was like a little island except a bridge connected to it so the flowing of the water made it really calm.

"Luhan," Sehun called out his name.

"Hm?" the boy hummed as he was drinking his bubble tea now looking at Luhan.

"I think I've fallen in love with you even more,' he smiled as he leaned in towards Luhan giving him the hint.

Luhan realized what he was doing and felt like he was going to explode with joy he leaned in as well.  They locked lips enjoying the taste of bubble tea on their lips and from around they heard fireworks erupt.  It's like time just stopped for them to enjoy the moment.  

⚔⚔

Suho and Lay's P.O.V

Looking around at the food a special dessert caught the unicorns attention.  It was salted ice cream and there were a bunch of flavors.

"Do you want one?" asked Suho as he pulled out his pocket.  

"Are you sure?" questioned the unicorn not wanting to be rude.

"Of course," smiled Suho as he picked his flavor which was mango.

"Thanks M.O.M I'll have the Korean Blackberry flavor," said to the girl working the ice cream bar.

After recieving their ice creams Suho paid the women and walked off enjoying their ice creams.  Mixing it together they clicked cups and began eating.

"Oh by the way why did you call me mom?" asked Suho as he was curious about the weird name.

Before answering Lay laughed a little bit.

"Because mom is an an abbrevation for Made of Money."

Staring at the boy Suho began to smile enjoying the cute little laugh.  He didn't mind being called mom, as long as he got to spend time with his unicorn.  They walked to a little park place where a bench lay with a bunch of lights in the ground.  Sitting on the bench they looked at the night sky seeing the beautiful stars.  There was a little bit of silence before Lay began to talk.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, especially being here with you."

"So did I.  It was great hanging out together."

They faced each other and smiled at one another.

"You have a little ice cream on your lip," Suho said as he grabbed his thumb and wiped his lip.  He then his thumb afterwards to get rid of the ice cream on his thumb. 

This sort of action made Lay blush a lot turning away.  As he was looking away Suho reached out and grabbed Lay's cheek turning him towards him and leaning in to kiss Lay.  This sudden movement made Lay go wide away before closing his eyes enjoying the kiss.  Fireworks also ruptured from the ground shooting into the sky where beautiful colors flew around the sky.  This magical moment almost made Lay's heart stopped.  Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter