14 Everything Will Be Alright

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

Chen and Baekhyun ran as quickly as they could escaping from them and as they ran Baekhyun quickly pulled up the map forgetting they had a map.  As they were running they began to see the shore and could see the teleporter where they had first entered.  They began to sprint towards it but were stopped in their tracks when men in black cape had dropped in front of them blocking their path. 

"Your friend put up quite a challenge, but he still couldn't hold us all off in time for you to escape.  What a shame," chuckled the man as they saw a limp Sehun on one of the other man's shoulder.  

"Sehun!" shouted Chen as he pushed Baekhyun behind him.

"Your friend isn't dead don't worry, but we told you that if you didn't listen to us we were going to use force, so you better think wisley," said the man as he crossed his arms waiting for them to comply.

"Fine, but only for Sehun's sake," said Chen as he dropped to the floor and the men began to approach him.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Baekhyun as he whispered towards Chen.

"Baekhyun listen to me, you are going to run and I will hold them off for you.  I know it's a lot to take in, but all of three of us can't be captured.  What if the others try finding us and they meet with these guys?" Chen whispered as he stared into Baekhyun's brown orbs. 

"I don't know if I can do it, I would feel guilty leaving you," Baekhyun could feel his eyes watering.

"Don't think like that, just think that we're going on a trip for a bit and we'll come back when you find us.  Please Baekhyun I can't let them take you again," begged Chen as he heard the footsteps get closer.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and both of them stood up as the men were about to grab Chen.  Before they did Chen one of them in the face and Baekhyun sprinted off quickly as he could passing the so called group of men who were trying to block them.

"GET THEM," yelled the leader as the men started sprinting after Baekhyun and Chen.

Baekhyun quickly ran towards the teleporter with people right on his trail, but Baekhyun usain bolted it and reached towards the teleporter taking one last look at Chen.  His friend was beat up and thrown onto another mans back and that was the last scene he saw before disappearing through the teleporter.

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

As Baekhyun arrived he was so shocked he fell down onto his legs trying to gain his composure.  From the distance he saw Suho and the others standing next to the teleporter.

"Baekhyun?" questioned Chanyeol as he stared at the poor boy who looked so frightful. 

Chanyeol quickly rushed to Baekhyun and pulled him into a tight embrace and also pulled him off the teleporter.

For a minute Baekhyun sat there shocked until he started bursting out "I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"What happened Baekhyun? Where's Chen and Sehun? Why are you crying?" asked Kyungsoo as he was no worried about the others.

Baekhyun tried speaking but he started choking on his words from crying too much.

"Speak clearly please I know it' hard, but we need to understand you," said Tao as he was holding onto Kris who also looked super worried.

Lay walked up towards Baekhyun and began to rub his back ensuring that everything was okay.

"We need to get back to the house quickly," said Baekhyun as he finally gained composure looking up towards Chanyeol and then towards the others.

The look on the teary boys face made them immediatly turn around and run back while Chanyeol had lifted Baekhyun up and dashed back home.  As they arrived back to the house Chanyeol set Baekhyun down on the couch as he was now sitting next to the sad boy.

"Baekhyun, what happened to Sehun and Chen?" questioned Luhan as he was now very curious to what had happened.

The younger took a huge deep breathe before saying "W-We were returning back from fishing, but we thought it'd be a cool idea to check out the forest before leaving.  Before we knew it though, it became super dark and we couldn't tell where we were.  We then got ambushed by Laughing Coffin members and since it was a safe zone they couldn't do anything.  They decided that since they couldn't hurt us they were going to take us by force for what happened with Chanyeol and the leader.  So Sehun and Chen sacrificed themselves to let me come back and tell you what had happened and now I feel guilty because I couldn't do anything to stop it."

The boy started bursting out into more tears and everybody in the room looked shocked from the story Baekhyun had just told.  Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun tighter making sure that the boy knew he was there for him.

"Oh god," said Xiumin as he stood up and combed his fingers through his own hair.

"Xiumin can you check the map to see where they are?" asked Kai as he stood next to the older one.

"Yeah, but it takes time to locate them," replied Xiumin as he quickly got onto his location tracking map.

"Baekhyun it will be okay, we're here for you.  We'll get Sehun and Chen back," softly replied Chanyeol as he was rubbing the boys back hoping that he would stop crying soon.

"Of course we'll get them back and they'll be okay Baekhyun, trust us because we're all friends and we're not leaving without each other," replied Kris as he held onto his Panda.

Baekhyun cried so much to the point he passed out in Chanyeol's arm.

"I think he fell asleep," whispered Chanyeol as he no longer heard sounds from the boy or felt movement.

"I feel so bad, he must be so upset to what happened," said Lay as he pushed the hair out of the sleeping boy's face.

"Should I leave him here?" questioned Chanyeol as he slowly let go of the little boy in his hands. 

"Please do, I don't want to risk the chance of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter