18 The End Is Coming

Virtual Love or Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

They all watched as Baekhyun jumped onto Chanyeol's lap and was hugging onto the giant.

"What do we do if when he goes back to normal and he still is acting like a killer?" questioned Kyungsoo watching Baekhyun pinch Chanyeol's huge ears.

"I don't know, but what I'm thinking is that if he does we give him another dose of that laughter stuff," laughed Chen lean into Xiumin's shoulder resting it.

"I wouldn't mind," smirked Chanyeol as he ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair.

The members decided to leave Chanyeol in charge of watching Baekhyun that way the couple could spend some along time together and enjoy themselves.  They lay together on their bed cuddling and Baekhyun was just hugging and kissing Chanyeol nonstop because the potion made him go crazy.

"I love you Yeol~" Baekhyun giggled looking into Chanyeol's eyes.  

"I love you too Baek," he said while grinning madly he could've sworn his smile went all the way to ears. 

The whole day the two just lay together watching T.V. and eating food inside the room, which Kyungsoo would kill them if he found this out.  

Deciding that sitting inside was boring they headed out towards a floor four which had a beautiful flower garden inside it.  As they teleported there they walked around and enjoyed the beauty of the flowers.

"Look at this one Chanyeol!" Baekhyun leaned into it sniffing it to smell the pollen from the plant.

Chanyeol chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend's cute action.  This made Baekhyun blush and hug Chanyeol still having the effects of the plant on him.  Baekhyun acted like a child running around the area sniffing all the flowers and dancing around.  After a while Chanyeol decided that they should head back to the house, so he and Baekhyun walked together returning to the teleporter pad.  As they were about to teleport back they saw Luhan and Sehun returning as well.

"Hey guys!" exclaimed Chanyeol as he waved to them.

"Hi Chanyeol, how's Baekhyun doing?" as Luhan had turned around to see Baekhyun biting Sehun on the arm.

"As you can tell he's still a bit loopy," smiled Chanyeol watching Sehun try to shake Baekhyun off him.  Eventually Luhan pried Baekhyun off throwing Baekhyun into Chanyeol's arm.

"Thanks Lulu," said Sehun as he hugged his boyfriend.

"Let's get heading back shall we?" asked Luhan as he began walking accessing the teleporter returning back to their home.  

It was getting dark outside, but the lights on the floor their house was located was getting dimmer as they were walking out of town to their house.  That way people would have a harder time finding their location.  The members arrived home greeted by the others as they were getting ready for dinner.

"Come sit down and eat," said Tao as he jumped around looking at all the delicious Korean food.

They all begin to eat enjoying and laughing at Baekhyun going crosseyed with a noodle moustache.  All of a sudden Suho stood up and was going to make a speech.

"As you know, floor 99 has been cleared meaning that floor 100 is open to players now.  The floor itself is the boss battle so tomorrow we will head there and of course there will be other guilds but the people have agreed to not attack one another that way we can all leave the game.  I just want to let you know that you guys have been amazing friends and I hope we can all meet again in the future. I'm saying goodbye now because it's better to say it before than to say it when it's too late. " Suho spoke having the others get truly emotional.

"Hey maybe we can meet together somewhere? My mom owns a restauraunt that makes Italian food," says Chanyeol as he smiles at one another.

"Sounds like a good idea, what's the name of it?"  asked Kai as he was eating the meat on his plate.

"It's called VIVA POLO," I hope I can see you guys there when I return.  Of course our health might not be in the best of shape, but let's hope for the best," Chanyeol said.

"Sounds like a plan then, let's have a great day tomorrow then because it's going to become an intense battle you know.  I hope there won't be any casualties because it would be horrible to see people die before they can actually escape," said Chen as he stared down at his food  

"Let's just enjoy the night then! With each other," shouted Sehun his cup in the air pretending to make a toast.

All the others clinked their juices and water together, but deep down they were anxious for tomorrow.  They had no idea what would be in store for all of them, but they were just hoping that everything would be alright.  

"Goodnight Channie~," Baekhyun happily spoke jumping onto his boyfriend causing a loud oof from his boyfriend.

"Haha goodnight Baekie, see you in the morning," smiled Chanyeol embracing his boyfriend.

⚔⚔

Nobody's P.O.V.

The morning had finally come and the members of EXO were heading out towards the teleportation area where the 100th floor was and they all entered the floor disappearing into blue pixels.  As they arrived, guilds were already there and people were waiting for the boss doors to open.  As the members arrived the group SHINee was there and Minho ran towards Baekhyun.

"Hey Baekhyun!" shouted Minho running up towards the boy.

"Oh hi Minho," smiled Baekhyun as the older one had hugged him.

"I wanted to apologize last time, but I never got the chance to talk to you," Minho spoke to Baekhyun hoping that everything would be okay.

"Yeah it's totally fin-," Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand pulling him to the side.

"Hi again! I've seen you met my boyfriend Baekhyun," smiled Chanyeol putting his arm around Baekhyun.

For a minute Minho was confused and felt his heart crush.  Seeing the two togethe rmade him super jealous to the point he wanted to kick Chanyeol.

"I'll see you later Baek!" said Minho walking away.

Out of the corner, Minho opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter