Crime 6.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< You >

"Neh, wake up"

You: zzzz

"Wake up"

What's that noise.. Ugh let me sleep.. Please.. I haven't been able to have a peaceful sleep for such a long time..

"throwing noise"

Ouch. 

You: What the hell was that? 

I startled and got up after I felt something was thrown at me. Pillows? Again? The only things I've received since coming here are pillows.

My eyes are still blurry and I'm still feeling sleepy. I looked around and see myself on a bunk bed and next to me was Junhoe, who is.. .

You: AHHHHH GET OUT 

Junhoe: Shut up would you, it's a damn morning.

He got up and put on a white T-Shirt. His stance was cool and his abs were defined. Ahh I'm going crazy really.

You: W-why am I here?!

He scratches his head while making an annoyed face.

Junhoe: Ya, you don't remember? You were moved here last night, so that I could keep watch of you.

Aish they seriously won't let me escape.

You: But you don't want me here right? Can't you just let me leave please! 

He grinds his teeth and twitches his eyes. 

Junhoe: You know Hanbin?

You: Uhh B..I?

Junhoe: Yea whatever that bastard name is, he's my leader, k? I do whatever he told me to, sadly. So shut up already.

You: But, Junhoe-ssi..

Junhoe: Does it looks like I'm older than you? Stop being so damn formal it's ing annoying.

You: Probably.. yes.. 

Junhoe: Aish you're seriously annoying, and get off my bed already.

Is he mad because I'm being nice?! This guy is so weird!

I got off the bed after he pulled the blanket off to push me down.. Why am I even on his bed in the first place..

Junhoe: You got up here last night. I had no idea what so ever.

You: Wow, you can read minds?

Junhoe: Kid, you're too easy to read.

You: I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter