Crime 23.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*sigh*

Junhoe: Can you please stop sighing? You're not the only one who is stressing out.

GD: So tell me, how did this happened?

You: *sigh*

Junhoe: Aish this .

You: Can you please shut up?! You're getting on my nerve.

GD: Guys please. Let's stop fighting. ___, don't pay attention to him and focus on me only.

Oh I'll always focus on you boss.

CL: Dear, you're having a huge bounty on your head right now. What the hell did you do?

Lee Hi: ___-ah... Please just tell us..

You: I... I met a guy with a black mask that has a star near the edge.

All: Papio Mafia.

You: Okay! I didn't know okay?! A kid was getting assault so I couldn't just stood there and said nothing! I interfered and then he warned me that I'll regret it. And bam, this happened.

B.I: That's all?

Donghyuk: That was surprisingly short and bland.

You: Wow, you guys are so nice.

Junhoe: It's your fault.

You: How is it my fault?! What are you guys thinking?!

GD: Nothing is wrong with you protecting that child. But you should know the consequence, yes?

You: I'm pretty sure I already know what it is.

Junhoe: You're taking this too lightly.

You: No you guys are. Papio what?! What kind of name is that anyways?! Why can't we just... never mind..

Junhoe: "Why can't we just take them down?" That's what you want to say right? Well guess what. We can't.

You: Sorry I was ju-

Junhoe: And not only that, intimidating them means we'll lose more members.

At this point, I'm starting to question many things. From being a criminal to having moral. Is this really the type of lifestyle I want to live in? Are these people really who I want to spend the next half of my life with? Honestly.

You: Do whatever. I don't care.

Junhoe: Damn you must be a babo. Do you not even care that the bounty on your head will give us trouble? A lot of trouble?

You: Then kick me out.

Junhoe: Mwo?

You: Kick me out if you feel like this bounty will be a burden to you. I'm fine with it. Because I never wanted to be here in the first place.

Junhoe: I will kick you ou-

B.I: Stop it now.

B.I puts his arm between me and Junhoe. He was serious and annoyed at the same time.

B.I: Why do you guys keep on ing fighting? Our teamwork is worsen because of you two. If you wanna fight, then bring it somewhere else.

Chanwoo: Our leaders are all gone now because of your yelling.

-ding ding ding-

You: What was that?

-ding ding ding-

Everyone shift thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter