Crime 9.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


< You >

My stomach is flaming up! I'm dying seriously. CL must be joking around right? Because I might as well bite my tongue and say good bye.. Damn my stomach is immensely crying..

After that whole crazy 'laboratory' situation. CL forced Junhoe to piggyback me back to his room. He complained at first but had to do it anyways. He left me lying on his bed. I was mad as hell because his room is so damn cold and he didn't even mind me enough to lend me a blanket. Now not only my stomach hurts like hell but I'm about to freeze to death.

Am I gonna die from this cold room or this toxin pill?!?? 

Jinhwan: Girl you're alright? 

The short guy comes in the room without knocking. I flinched when he tried to reach my body.

You: Don't come near.

Jinhwan: You're so cold. Literally. 

You: Can you give me a blanket? I might die- ouch.

Jinhwan: Ohh you took the pill didn't you? I understand that pain you're feeling. I was once like that *smile*

This guy seems nicer than Junhoe for sure. Should I be nice to him hmm.. 

You: Can you get me a blanket I'm going to die oh my gosh.

Junhoe's voice is echoing from the outside. 

Junhoe: Hyung leave her be, I have to carry her heavy inside, that's all she is going to get from us.

You: It's not like I want you to carry me anyways?!?

Jinhwan: Ya ya Junhoe get out. I'll take care of her.

Jinhwan pushed out Junhoe who is trying to get inside.

He turned back, looked at me and smiled. The mole near his eyes is quite cute. I was staring at it and went off guard when he came closer and touched my hand.

I pulled my hand away but moaned when my stomach flames up again.

You: Ughh 

Jinhwan: I'll be your blanket, if you're cold. 

He climbed on the bed and pushed both of his arms against the bed and holding himself up toward me. 

You: Ya.. What the hell are you doing..

Jinhwan: Let's have some fun, yea? 

You: No ert!! I don't want to have any fun!!

Jinhwan: P-ert?!? I'm not a ert..

You: Yes you are!! You're making me uncomfortable get off.

Jinhwan got off me. He seems shock with the look I'm seeing on his face.

Jinhwan: You're the first girl to ever rejected me like that.. How come..

You: Maybe it's because I'm not a e? Or a maybe? I'm just a high school student you're a dumbas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter