Crime 3.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all introduced themselves acting as if everything is normal. Well it is. But it isn't.

"But but, but how, how did I get here?"

Junhoe: *sigh* Isn't it obvious, we took you here.

The guy who spoken has a deep voice, deeper than that guy Hanbin or B.I. His hair is half blonde and some blacks to his root. He seems to look down on me and doesn't seems to care about what I'm trying to ask.

I really want to get out of here.

You: Can you guys at least tell me where I am? My family will worry.. 

B.I: *chuckle* Families? Haven't heard that in a while. Look, all of our families are long gone. We can't sympathize you on that.

Chanwoo: Did you heard us?

You: Heard what??

Seriously. Wait. Oh.

You: You mean the gun shot? Ye-

Before I even finish, Junhoe immediately stood up and point his gun to my head. Yikes I'm gone as hell.

You: Woah ther-

Junhoe: Shut the f* up, stop acting so mighty when you're just a rat.

I can feel my face burning up. I was scared but mad at the same time. What did I ever do to them? Why do I have to experience this? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears. 

Chanwoo: Hyung she's crying..

And.. I'm crying.. Great. I think the last time I cried was when my stupid ex boyfriend went to jail. ing Seoul. 

The blonde guy Junhoe or whatever his name is turned away as soon as I started crying. Damn I guess he hates girls who cry too.

The guys seem to feel irritated when I started to cry. I try to hold it in but my silence cry was obviously shown.

B.I: Aishhh what are we gonna do with her.

B.I seems the most irritated and that kid Chanwoo is staring at me intensely.

Chanwoo: Ya, aren't you ___ from class C? 

You: *sniff* Mwo? 

Chanwoo: Omo leader she's from my school. I didn't recognize her until now my bad please don't hit me.

B.I hits his head.

B.I: You kid why didn't you tell us until now? 

Chanwoo: Mian I wasn't paying much attention to school!

Wait he's from my school? Wait.. Chanwoo.. Chanwoo.. 

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter