Crime 10.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< You >

Next morning.. 

This morning started out ty. I woke up to a pool of blood. Oh, haha no it's not my period of course.. 

It's someone's blood. 

These criminals seriously got dead bodies blood on their own bed?! They are the bad guys after all. There is no damn way I will join them!

*knock knock* 

You: Ah-

B.I knocked and came into the room. 

Okaay what's the point of knocking when I didn't even give him permission..

B.I: Where's Junhoe?

You: I don't know.. He was gone when I woke up.

He looks around, trying to search for something. And then look back at me.

B.I: I heard your body went crazy yesterday? 

Ok that does NOT sounds right.

You: My chest and stomach were going crazy.. Yea..

B.I: Are you okay now?

He looks at me with worrisome eyes.. Oh gosh please don't act so attach.. I'm not good with this.

You: I'm fine for now, thanks. Junhoe fed me this weird medicine but it worked.

Suddenly B.I's eyes lowered down to the bed and realized there is blood on it.

B.I: Aish this Junhoe 

You: Oh yea whose blood is this?

B.I: No one. He probably wanted to scare you with paint.

PAINT? WHAT THE F*

You: This?? Paint?? Oh hell no it smells like blood.

B.I: He always prank newbies, he got a spray that made it smells like that.

You: Newbies? Am I really going to become one of y'all? I still can't talk to my parents still..

B.I: Yes, your grandma was one of us. You have to. Your parents want you to do so, too.

You: But I never heard it from my parents?

B.I: CL says it will take some time before you regain consciousness of what you experienced with her lab. 

You: *sigh* well it's not working so far..

B.I: But you trust us right?

You: Yea, right (sarcasm).

B.I: Oh and, you can call me Hanbin if you want.

You: Are you sure?! I'm not that close with you..

He lets out a sigh.

B.I: That why I said 'if you want', you don't have to if you keep on questioning me like that.

You: Ok ok I get it. Gee you don't have to smack at me like that.. B.I-ssi 

B.I: If that's what you want, I don't care. 

He left the room looking all pissed. Tsk what kind of leader is this??? So freaking rude. At least he's not as rude as Junhoe. Gosh I don't even wanna remember what Junhoe did to me yesterday..

That was my first kiss alright.   

My ex boyfriend wasn't even a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure we dated for less than a week before he got kicked into jail.

Suddenly I hear B.I's voice echoing since there's no soundproof for Junhoe's ed up door. Oh yea, I forgot to mention, he tried to fix the door and it's barely hanging up anyways. 

"I'm going to take care of your training for today only, get out now" 

What the hell... Do I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter