Crime 12.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

< YOU >

It has been 1 hour and I've been forced to stare at a bird on a tree. 

I'm totally crazy to listened to him.

You: You know.. We've been wasting a lot of time..

B.I twitched his face.

B.I: You're training on aiming. Your eyes are the gun itself. Never leave your target or else it'll fly away. 

I turned to B.I and yelled at him.

You: How the hell is this training?! And why do you sound so serious, it's not that hard! 

B.I looks straight up to the sky.

B.I: See? It flew away.

I faced back to the tree, , the bird flew away. Well, it doesn't matter. Or so I hope. 

You: Okay, it flew away. But it was meant to fly away at one point anyways? 

B.I: You can't be better if you keep that mindset and act like that.

You: Acting like what? I'm surprise I haven't turned crazy after looking at a damn bird for this long. You know what? Your training ! 

B.I: Mwo?! 

You: I'm saying.. I'm sick of these useless trainings! I'm tired, I won't do it anymore!

B.I: Araso, do whatever you want.

You: No you don't understand anything!

B.I: I said I get it, so do whatever you want.

You: Wait, so does that includes me leaving this place?

B.I: Go, if you want.

"Yes!!!!!!!!!" My mind screamed. Wow he finally agreed that this whole thing is a mess. 

B.I: With one condition.

Oh, of course. What's new? 

You: *sigh* What.

B.I: Let's start over, with what I have told you since the beginning. What do criminals do?

You: Ughh... Umm... Steal..?

B.I: Not only steal, not all criminals do that. Listen ___, we assassinate, we do dirty jobs for others, we illegally trade, and of course, we also do theft work. And you know what's the least favorite job? 

You:.... 

B.I: Spying. 

You: Oh.

We then have this awkward silence.

You: So, what are you trying to say? 

B.I: Molla, what do you think? 

You: What the hell? 

B.I walked closer to me.

You: W-what?

He brought his face closer to mine, and whispered into my ears.

"How about you become a spy?" 

What?

You: You're kidding right..

B.I: I mean, unless you want to be like us. You can be an assassin like me and Bobby. You can do dirty jobs like Junhoe, you can lie to people and cause disturbance like Chanwoo. You can do illegal trades like Yunhyeong. You can steal secret information like Donghyuk. Or you be a be hitman like Jinhwan. Now, which one do you prefer? 

You: You guys are crazy.

B.I: Ani, this city is crazy.

I guess I have no choice.

You: So, what is spying again? 

B.I turned around.

B.I: I can't teach you that. I'll lend you to a certain someone. She knows spying best. 

You: Who is it?

B.I: You'll meet her soon.

He then left the training center. Leaving me behind all confused.

I wonder who is he talking about? The person is a woman, so it seems. I wonder if it's CL? No, probably not. Ahh I hope it's not someone dangerous like these guys. 

I walk arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter