Crime 11.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< YOU >

"Hey, wake up, it's time for you to train" 

I can hear B.I talking to me. But I'm too sleepy to open my eyes.

You: Ughh, training... zzz.. Wha...zz

"Seriously, if you don't wake up then you're not eating lunch"

You: I don't car-... Wait.. NO LUNCH?! 

I got up fast as soon as he threatened me. That's a threat alright! No lunch?! No food? I love food. Guess I'll have to do this.

B.I: Good. Go wash up. I'll meet you in the same place.

He smiled a little bit and then left. Ah that dimple again. 

Ya ___, are you flustering? Stop it. He's a criminal. 

But are they really that bad? Am I just forcing myself to hate them? They haven't done anything bad so far. I mean, beside forcing me in some weird lab, feeding me weird pills, and having me experienced near-death running past my limit; no, they're not that bad. Cool, now that I have listed out all of the things that they did, I'm flustering over their leader.

Eh hem.

You: Now where is the washroom..

I looked around. 

After a good 10 minutes, I found it. His damn bathroom is hidden behind some wall that camouflaged with the real wall. F* I watched so much mystery movies that I actually focused on the wall and found it. Did he seriously think I would find it eventually? I guess he did, because I found it.

I took a hot shower, and came out with my hair all wet. They don't have a hair dryer, all right.

I put on this weird training clothes that was given to me by CL. She told me that it protects me from sharp objects, but I'm not very sure if that's true. It looks like military clothes but a navy blue version. I put it on and it was hella uncomfortable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter