Crime 22.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: Papio Mafia?! 

Everyone head went down. The room's atmosphere become unpleasant.

GD: Yea, they're the most dangerous agency in Seoul. Their members move quickly and leave without traces. It's hard to distinguish them nor try to find any infos of their members, not even mentioning their president.

You: How can they leave... with no traces?

There was a brief silence.

GD: Bombing. 

He coughed.

GD: Every victim they had hurt did not leave behind traces either. They're known for bombing places they committed their crime in.

You: Then how would you know that the victims are dead?

The atmosphere becomes intenser. Suddenly, Lee Hi speaks up.

Lee Hi: My grandparents were killed by them. 

Lee Hi clenched her face. I can see her holding back anger. 

Lee Hi: We knew, because pictures of dead victims were dropped from the sky.

You: What?!

GD: That's right. They're also the worst when it comes to inhuman murders. 

I breathed in rapidly. Holding onto my breath while getting all nervous.

GD: They have killed 4 of our members last year. All of the pictures were of their gruesome deaths. Their pictures were seen by everyone in the city. It's humiliation, that's what Papio wants. 

GD clenched his fist. His veins appear slowly as his hatred is clear to us.

B.I turned his back to us and left the room. He didn't say anything.

Junhoe scratched his head while staring at B.I's departure. He seems to know what went on with B.I's mindset at the moment. I wonder what happened.

GD: Well anyways, just make sure to never associate yourself with them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter