Crime 14.

Falling In Love With Criminals ♡ iKON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.

< YOU >

N/A: What a joke. 

You: What did you just said?! 

The girl slapped me.

You: F* what are you doing?

N/A: You're not suppose to be with my oppa like that! Get lost!

Oh gosh. What the hell is happening to me? No. What the hell happened?!

.

1 hour earlier... After the prank.. 

After Lee Hi left, B.I turned to me, looking pissed as hell.

 

Bobby: Well I'm glad you're fine~ that was some good acting right there.

You: Thank you! 

I'm not even enjoying this whole spying thing. But that was funny. 

B.I: She . 

What the hell?

B.I: If this was real, and if she was spying on someone, then we would have left her behind. She didn't give us any signal of attempting fake death.

What the f* is he talking about? Obviously I'm tricking you, not someone else's..

Bobby: Ya don't be mean, she has to do it one day. And we're the first ones to see it. 

Bobby puts his hand on my shoulder and praised me for my great acting skill. Even though deep down I have a feeling Bobby actually didn't fell for it. Who knows.

Afterward, I went practice shooting with B.I and somehow I ran away from the session.

I bumped into Jinhwan during the way.

Jinhwan: Annyeong ___, why are you in such hurry?

 

You: I didn't want to shoot anymore.. It hurts my ears..

Jinhwan: You don't have to use a gun, you know that? 

You: Mwo?

Jinhwan: You can always use your lips as a weapon.

He winked at me. 

Ugh.

Suddenly a girl showed up out of nowhere between us. She spreads her arms out, shielding Jinhwan.

And that's what lead to this whole thing.

N/A: Leave him alone! He's mine! 

Before I even get to introduce myself, she started to yank my hair and curse me nonstop. "How can you do this to me", "You're a ", "You took away my Jinhwan", "You can't even spy", "You're ty at your job". Things like that.

You: I don't know what you're talking about!

N/A: What a joke! 

I didn't want to say anything back because CL told me to keep low. She told me to keep my family connection a secret because me telling other people that my grandma is the creator of this organization wouldn't be a good idea. Therefore, I stayed quiet

Jinhwan: What the hell are you doing?

Jinhwan jumped in and pulled her away from me.

Girl: Oppa.. You don't remember me? I was admitted to the unit next to yours.. 

The girl's face turned sulky and then started running away. Jinhwan looks at me gently. His cold eyes disappeared and his shoulder soften down. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter