Hurt

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mrs. Jung......Mrs. Jung......." Kris shakes the sleeping blonde to wake her up.

"Let me sleep Soojung, I had been up late the last week."

"Mrs. Jung, I'm not the young Miss Jung, it's Kris." Jessica flutters her eyes open and looks at the tall assistant. She sat up the Kris helps.

"Oh, hi Kris, what are you doing here so early?"

"I'm always here at this time Mrs. Jung. The question is why are you sleeping here and not at home?"

"I came by last night to do something and end up falling asleep on the couch."

"It's not good to sleep here, your back is going to hurt. Did you wife at least knows that you're here?"

"It's not like she cares where I am, whether I live or I die," Jessica whispers to herself 

"Did you say something, Mrs. Jung?"

"Oh, it's nothing Kris."

Do you want to go home or stay here?"

"I'll stay here, could you please do a run down of my schedule."

"Sure, but let me go get the coffee started, you should shower and freshen up."

"Thank you, Kris."

"No problem Mrs. Jung." The assistant left to go make coffee of Jessica.  

Jessica heads the bathroom in her office to shower and does her morning hygiene, She then put on on a fresh pair of business clothes before sitting down on her fancy chair and boot up her Mac.

"I wonder how Tiff is doing with Taeyeon and Sunny, did she wake up yet? Did she eat breakfast yet?" Jessica wonders out loud to herself.

"Mrs. Jung here is your coffee and I got you a bagel, I know that you must be hungry."

"Thank you, Kris, you're such a lifesaver."

"So your schedule for today consists of a meeting with investors and members of the board."

"What time is the meeting?"

"From nine to eleven."

"Do you have the material for the meeting."

"I prepare all of it for you right here Mrs. Jung." Kris taps on the folder right in front of Jessica.

"What's next after the meeting?"

"Then you have to do a check on the progress of the photoshoot session."

"Who's the model for this photoshoot?"

"Miss Park Jiyeon."

"Oh, Jiyeon? I haven't visited her for awhile, it would be nice to see her today."

"After that, you need to meet the new client. 

"It is the new client for the upcoming JJ collection."

"Yes, ma'am." 

"Did they agree to the contract we gave them last week?"

"For the most part, yes, but there are a few minor things that they don't agree. He said that he would compromise when you and he meet up."

"What's next?"

"And finally a family dinner."

"Family dinner? I don't remember scheduling this."

"Your mother had called and told me to put that on your calendar while you were on your honeymoon, she also notes that you must bring Mrs. Hwang with you to the family dinner."

"Bring Tiffany?" Jessica freak out, she didn't know how in the world is she going to get Tiffany and drag her to this family dinner thing because knowing Tiffany, the redhead would refuse to go.

"Thank you, Kris, you may go now. I'll call if I need anything."

"Yes, Mrs. Jung." Kris bows and left the office again.

It was still early morning, so Jessica has another two hours before the meeting. Jessica wanted to call Tiffany to see how she's doing but she can't since she doesn't have the girl number and she knows Tiffany wouldn't want to hear her voice anyway.

Jessica looks over the meeting material that Kris had prepared for her. She sighs as the meeting is about something stupid and there was no way she'll be able to persuade the investors and members of the board to change their mind. 

"Mrs. Jung, Miss Kwon, Miss Choi and Miss Im are waiting for you out here." The secretary said through the intercom. 

"Please send them in." 

"Yes, Mrs. Jung." Not long after the prank duo walk into Jessica's office.

"Hi unnie, how was your honeymoon?" The got themselves settle comfortably on the couch. 

"It was alright, I didn't do much anyway." 

"Liar, you're eye bags are down to your knees and you said that you didn't do much?" 

"You and Tiffany unnie must be getting it on......." 

"Shut up Im Yoona or I kick your off the team." 

"You can't do that to me, only coach Jihyo can." 

"I will ask her to and I'm sure that she will do it since she tends to listen  to my advice and ideas." 

"Ok ok........so if you and Tiffany unnie didn't do that, then why do you look so tired?" 

"I was doing work the whole time I'm on my honeymoon." 

"Jessica, it's called honeymoon for a reason, why did you not spend your time having fun instead of working you workaholic person?" 

"What the point of having fun if your wife doesn't even want to see, hear or hear anything about you?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"When we got to the hotel and as we were checking in, Tiffany demanded to book another room because she didn't want to stay in the same room with me. So I gave her request and book another room, I end up giving her the presidential suite. After that, she told me that she, let quote her exact words 'For the next ten days, I want you to stay away from me. Don't talk to me, don't approach me, act like you don't know me, I don't want to see you or hear you or hear anything about you. Got it?'" 

"What the hell is wrong with her? She so narrow-minded, self-center, and blind to see how good you are to her." Yuri grits her teeth as she balls her hand into a fist.

"Calm down Yuri, calm down."

"Did anything else happen?" 

"Yeah I saw her with some guy once and they look really happy together." 

"Even if she doesn't like you, she should still consider her marital status as not being single anymore." This time, it's Yoona turn to get angry. 

"Anyway, I drown myself with works those ten days and never came out of the room after the second morning until it was time to go home." 

"This , that's too much, she shouldn't be treating you like this." 

"Yuri, don't call her a , after all, she's still my wife." 

"I don't care if she is your wife, she still should respect you even if she doesn't like you." 

"Are you avoiding her, that's why you're here at work?" 

"No, she not even home anyway, she staying over at Taeyeon and Sunny's place. She told me that she won't be living in the new house because she doesn't want to be torture by my present." 

"I'm so going to find her and knock some sense into that president's head." Sooyoung finally speaks up for the first time since she enters the place, as she was too angry to speak. 

"Yuri, have you come up with new defense system from our training yet?" Jessica changes the topic since she knows that Yuri is getting angrier the more they speak about Tiffany.

"Yes, but I might have to change it because it seem overly complicated and it takes too many works for the team members. It's going to waste their too much of their energy to go it." 

"You need to hurry, coach Jihyo is expecting something good from you." 

"I know, why does she always....." 

"Mrs. Jung, the meeting starts in ten, we should head to the meeting room now." 

"Alright, thanks, Kris and could you please get those files on the desk." 

"Yes, ma'am." 

"Alright guys, I must go kick some in this meeting, I'll see you guys later." 

"Wait are you doing anything after this Sica?" 

"I'm going to check in on a photoshoot, do you guys want to come? We'll see Jiyeon there."

"Jiyeon? Yeah, We would love to, we haven't seen her in a long time. She's rarely at uni since she's busy with modeling." 

"Alright, you guys wait here, while I go to my stupid two hours meeting. I'll be back soon." 

"Hwating unnie, show them who's the boss." 

"You bet I will, hwating." Jessica pumps his fist in the air like a little kid before walking out of the office with Kris following behind her. 

"Yuri-ah, Sooyoung unnie, what should we do now, you know Sica unnie will take forever in her meeting and we will be bored to death as we're waiting for her. 

"I have an idea Yoona." Yuri gave the two Shikshins a playful smirk

 

After the boring and torturous two hours meeting, Jessica came out looking more tired than when she walk in. 

"Ughhhhh......finally, I'm free.....at last."

"Mrs. Jung, good job today, you were able to make them change their mind." 

"Not without your help and diligent works Kris."

"You're flattering me Mrs. Jung." Kris let out a laugh and so did Jessica. 

"Oh shoot! I forgot to leave supervision with those two pranksters and that chopstick before going into the meeting." Jessica faces palm herself at her forgetfulness.

"I'm sure that they are fine." 

"I know that they are fine, but it's my office that I'm worried about." Jessica quicken her steps to her office, she opens the door and there's no one in sight but there is this awful smell, the smell of an object that Jessica hates so much.

"Ughhhhh......why does it smell like cucumber in here? KWON YURI, IM YOONA, CHOI SOOYOUNG YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE, YOU THREE ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU." Jessica dolphin like scream was heard throughout the whole company.

Kris sniffles a chuckle at his boss. "Mrs. Jung, I think they are hiding behind your desk."

"Yah!!!!!! Kris, you do not help.......YOONA, SOOYOUNG RUN BEFORE CAPTAIN SICA KILL US."

"COME BACK HERE YOU THREE." Yoona and Yuri ran around the office with Jessica chasing behind them. 

"Kris, catch Yuri and Sooyoung, I'll get Yoona." 

"Yes, Mrs. Jung." They all ran around for awhile but Jessica finally caught the doe eyes girl as Kris got the black pearl and the Shikshin. 

"I'm now going to give you guys a good beating for bringing that disgusting thing in here to my nice looking office." 

"Spare us please Sica, we didn't mean to do it but you were sad so we wanted to cheer you up with a prank." Yuri reason because she didn't want to be hit by Jessica 

"Cheer me up with that unspeakable disgusting thing? You deserve to the hit." Jessica flicks Yuri's forehead. 

"Owwwwww.....at least be a little bit gentler would you?" Yuri yelp in pain and Yoona is shaking in fear. 

"It's your turn Yoona." Jessica did the same to Yoona.

"Unnie, you hurt my pretty face."

"Come back here Choi Sooyoung." Jessica grabs the tall girl and flicks her on the head also.

"Sicaaaaaaaa, the really hurt." 

"You deserve it you choding. Kris could you please get rid that nasty cucumber boutique and bring air freshener, it smell disgusting in here." Jessica scrunches up her nose in disgust. 

"Yes, Mrs. Jung." 

"You choding, hurry up, we are leaving in five minutes." 

"Ok, Sica." Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona straighten out their wrinkled clothes 

"Unnie, can we stop by to get food on the way? I'm hungry." 

"I second that idea." Sooyoung and Yoona high five each other."

"When are you not hungry Shikshins?" 

"Yoona, you just had an ultimate breakfast Topchop before we came here, how are you hungry again?" 

"I'm always hungry." 

"You and Soo are gonna go broke from eating too much."

"We are heiresses of big wigs so I'm not worried ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter