I Pronounce You Wife........

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany, come back here. Where are you going?" Rebecca Hwang called to her youngest daughter

"I don't want to get married mommy, why are you and dad forcing me to do this?" Tiffany pout at her mother.

"Honey, you know that your grandfather and grandpa Jung had made this agreement when they are still alive, you wouldn't want to make him sad in his grave by not getting married to Jessica like he wishes right?"

"Buttttt.......mommy, you don't understand, Jessica is a devil plus I don't like girls in that way."

"Stephanie, don't say that about Jessica, she is a really nice girl."

"That's just her mask that she puts on in front of you guys."

"Tiffany, stop saying nonsense stuff. Now sit down and let Michelle finish doing your makeup."

"No, I don't want to. I don't care what people will think of me, I'm going to be like one of those runaway brides at my own wedding.

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, sit your down and finish getting ready, the ceremony is in two hours so we had to be finished by then."

"Unnie, help me." Tiffany makes puppy eyes and pouty face at her older sister Michelle.

"Sorry, Steph there is nothing I can do to help you. You're really on your own this time."

"Unnie, don't you feel guilty that your little sister is suffering because of this marriage."

"Stop being so dramatic Stephanie, it's not like you're going to die if you married Jessica."

"I will die if you make me married that devil."

"I'm sure that Jessica will treat you well, have you not see the things she does for you, to make you happy?"

"She had done nothing to make me happy, but if she cancels this wedding, then it would be the first nice thing she does for me."

"Tiffany, we don't have time for this."

"Moooommmmmyyyyy........ok fine." Rebecca glares at her daughter. "Grandpa, better be happy that I'm doing this for him, it's all because of him that I'm getting married to that devil."

"Tiffany, stop calling her that."

* Knock Knock * 

"Come in." 

"Hey Fany, we're here." Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny walk in. 

"I'm glad that you're here." 

"Wouldn't miss my best friend wedding even if I'm getting a million dollar for it." 

"So you guys are going to help me run away from this wedding right?" 

"What are you talking about Fany? And why are you so hostile about this wedding?" 

"You don't understand, I have to be married to that y Jung and plus I'm straight as a pole." 

"Straight as a pole, with a crooked tip." Everyone in the room laughs when Taeyeon said that. 

"Yahhhh, Tae-Tae if you're going to be insulting me in here then get out." 

"Ok ok Fany, I get it, I'm sorry." 

"Why do you hate Jessica so much?" 

"Who would like that y, cold and show off of a person like her." 

"Apparently, the rest of everyone else on campus does, especially when she whips out those moves of her on the soccer field, they go crazy for her." 

"Whoever wants her, I'm more than willing to hand that Jung over to them." 

"You say that now Fany, wait until you find out how nice she is, then you would change your mind." 

"I would never change my mind." 

"We'll see Fany, we'll see." 

Meanwhile of the other side, where Jessica and her mother are getting Jessica ready. "Mom no, I don't want to wear this pink suit, you know how much I hate that color." Jessica ran around the room to get away from Julia

"Jessica, you love Tiffany right?" Jessica stops short but answers without any hesitation.

"Yes I do, but what does that have to do with anything right now?"

"Tiffany picks this color out and if you want to make her happy, you should wear it a stop complaining about how you hate the color."Jessica gave up on complaining, she knew that she couldn't win against her mother reason. She wanted to see the other girl happy, so she just gives in a wear that god dang awful color.

"Mom, why am I getting married to Tiffany?"

"I told you about how grandpa and grandpa Hwang makes that agreement to have their grandchildren married each other, but aren't you happy that you and she are getting married to each other?"

"I am because I love her so much, but I don't think she feels the same way, for so weird reason she thinks that I'm a devil."

"I'm not surprised as to why she thinks of you like that, you always cold and gives people those cold glares of yours, who wouldn't think that you are the devil." Julia laughs as she that

"Yahhhhh!!! Mom, you're so mean. I'm not the devil just because I'm shy and I don't talk a lot."

"I'm just kidding Jessica."

"Unnie, your friends are here." Krystal walks in follow by Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona

"Sica buddy, are you ready? In less than two hours you will no longer be a bachelor anymore, you be off the market."

"Aren't you suppose to be over there with your president?" Jessica asks the tall Shikshin.

"But you're my best friend, so I here instead." 

"Ohhhhh, mom........I want to can-can......."

"No Jessica, I know what you're about to say, we are not canceling this wedding. Rebecca and I have spent way too much time organizing this wedding, we are wasting our effort because you want to cancel it."

"Mom, I don't want to force Tiffany to married me when she doesn't want to."

"Jessica, you didn't force her, this was done because of your and her grandfather."

"But I can stop it, so why don't you just let me stop it."

"I'm not letting you stop this wedding just because of that reason, now hurry up and get ready, the ceremony is starting soon." Julia change the topic, letting Jessica know that there is no more room for discussion. 

"Yuri, you have the rings right?"

"It's right here, safe and sound." Yuri patted her pocket as she as she answers the girl, even though she knows that the blonde won't be able to see her from behind the curtain.

"Stop worrying so much Sica unnie."

"If I can't stop the wedding, I at least want to make it perfect for Tiffany."

"You worry about her too much, worry about yourself too."

"Jessica honey, are you done yet? What is taking you so long to put in that suit?

"Don't rush me, mom, you're making me more nervous when you rush me."

"Do you need help, honey?"

"N-n......yes, please come in her and help me put on this stupid suit."

"We will be outside Jessica, Mrs. Jung."

"Ok guys." 

Julia fixed Jessica bow tie as the last touch. "There you go honey, my daughter looking as handsome as ever."

"Thank you, mom." Jessica beams a smile at her mother.

"You're welcome honey, I'll be outside talking to the guests now, come out when you're finished ok?"

"Yes, mom." Jessica pace around in nervousness for a long while before she takes a big deep breath and steps out of the room and head to the main part of the church.

"Congratulation Jessica."

"Thank you."

"I wish you a happy marriage Jessica."

"Thank you." People started to congratulate Jessica when they saw her.

"Unnie, we are about to start."

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute." She shakes hands with the guests one last time before she approaches the alter to stand in her spot.

Not long after the priest took his place in front of her as all the guests take their seat behind her. Then the person at the piano started playing the 'Here Come the Bride' song. The door open and step first is the little flower girl, follow by the little ring bearer boy, last came Tiffany and her father.

Jessica could see that Tiffany is smiling as she didn't want to spoil the mood of the wedding, but Jessica knew that the smile on Tiffany's face is fake. She could tell that deep down, the redhead in front of her detested this wedding and would run away from the place is she could.

"Jessica, I trust that you will take care of my little princess?" Henry whispers as he gives Tiffany's hand to Jessica.

"Yes sir, of course, I will take care of her." Jessica brightly at the father and daughter duo, while Henry smiles back at Jessica there is a big frown on Tiffany's face. Henry steps back and takes a seat next to his wife. 

"We are all gather here today........."

"You look beautiful in that dress Tiff," Jessica whispers to the girl next to her, so she would be caught talking

"I don't need any compliment or sweet talk for you Jung," Tiffany replies back in a cold tone. 

"I'm not trying to......"

"I don't need your reason, now shut up and don't talk to me."

"If anyone has an objection to this wedding, speak now or forever hold you peace." Everyone in the church stays quiet for a second before the priest moves on with the ceremony.

"Tiff, I forgot to......."

"It's Tiffany, don't called me Tiff." 

"Tiffany, I forgot to tell you this before, you parents and my parents had bought a house for us and they want us to live there together starting after we come back from the honeymoon."

"WH......sorry, please go on,"Tiffany smiles apologetically at the priest. "Why did they never tell me about this?"

"They knew that you would oppose to the idea, so they just went ahead and bought the house."

"Well, you can live in the house by yourself, because no way in hell am I going to live there with you."

You're not going to live there?"

"The hell make you think that I was going to live with you? Getting married to you is torture enough, I don't need to see you every freaking day and have you add to that torture." Jessica's face fell and it her heart felt like it been stab by a knife repeatedly when she heard that.

"Then where are you going to stay Tiff.....any."

"That's none of your concern Jessica."

"Do you, Jessica Jung take Tiffany Hwang as you lawfully wedded wife? By making this commitment, you are joining in the sacred covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honor her love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Tiffany Hwang take Jessica Jung as you lawfully wedded wife? By making this commitment, you are joining in the sacred covenant of marriage. Do you promise to honor her love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I-I-I d-do."

"Please exchange your rings." Jessica and Tiffany turn and face each other. Yuri steps closer the couple as she held the box to them. 

Jessica took the ring with the pink diamond and slid it on Tiffany's ring finger. Then it was Tiffany turn to do the same thing with the blue diamond ring.

"But Tiffany......" 

"Now, I pronounce you, wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." Tiffany gave Jessica a quick peck on the cheeks because she didn't want to kiss Jessica on the lips, but if she refuses to kiss Jessica, then the guest would start to raise a question.

The couple walked out of the church, the redhead had a fake smile on her face as the blonde frown in sadness. They got into Jessica's MKZ where their luggage safe sitting in, to head to the airport for their honeymoon.

The whole car ride was silence, Tiffany stare out the window the whole time and as for Jessica she had her eyes on the road, but occasionally she steals glances at the girl next to her.

"Keep your eyes on the road Jung, I'm still too young to die." Tiffany could feel that the blonde is stealing glances at her and that is making her uncomfortable. 

"Yes, Tiffany." And it got silence all over again.

Once they arrive at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter