Nich.......

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know that I had been updating pretty slowly and I apologize for that. I'm quite busy with my University and works, but I will try to update as fast as I can, thank you for your patience and understanding. 

 

"Tiffany, where are you?"

"I'm coming, sorry I'm late." Tiffany ran down the hallway with books in one hand and a phone in the other.

"You're late again, Tiffany. Hurry up and get your here."

"I'm coming, I'm coming, stop rushing me Sunny." Tiffany was in such a hurry that she didn't look where she is going and ran into until someone, the impact was hard enough to make her fall down on her floor and drops the books in her hand. 

"Sorry, are you ok?" The person she bumps into apologizes and helps pick up her book for her.

"I'm alright and I should be the one who apologizes for bump.......y-y-you're the guys from Maldives." She shocked to see it the handsome guy that she had met in Maldives.

"Oh......Tiffany, right?" He too is shocked to see her.

"Yeah.....sorry, I forgot your name."

"It's Nichkhun, but you can jus call me Khun." He held out his arm to help her stand up.

"Sorry about that Nichkhun, I was in a hurry and I didn't look where I was going."

"It's not a big deal and here." He hands her the book.

"Thank you. I didn't know you went to this University."

"I just transfer here this semester. I'm usually in the Health building, but I got lost today and randomly wander in here." 

"Then it must be fate to see you again." She gave him an eye smile. 

"Fany....Fany.....are you still there Fany?" She jumps when she hear the voice coming from her phone. 

"Oh shoot." She lifts the phone up to her ear again, "I'm coming Sunny, sorry about that." Then she hung the phone without even saying goodbye to the girl on the other side of the line.

"Are you in a rush?" 

"Yeah, I have to go meet up with my friends. Let's talk some other time."

"Do you want me to walk with you over there?"

"No, it's ok, I don't want to bother you."

"It's not a bother plus I don't really have anything to do anyway."

"Then sure." They walk together to the student government office.

"So, what are you studying here?" 

"I'm studying business and designing, what about you?"

"Nursing, my mom is a nurse and I look up to her so that makes me really want to be a nurse like her. "

"Oh cool. Why did you transfer here?"

"I got an internship at Seoul International Hospital during the break between the semester and the hospital is too far from the University that I was enrolled in so I decide to transfer over here, where it's closer."

"Ah ok." She nods her head, "So what do you think about the campus so far?"

"It's actually really nice over here compare to the University I went to before."

"Here it is." Tiffany stops right in front of the student government office door.

"You're in student government?" Nichkhun asks her in surprise 

"Yep and I am the president of student government."

"Oh nice, that mean I can ask favors from you when I want something right?" He teases her

"Maybe, anyway I'll see you around." She waves at him and put her hand on the door nob 

"Wait.......do you want to hang out together this weekend?" He rubs his neck in nervousness as he asks her that. 

"I'll have to see because I have a birthday party I had to attend tomorrow."

"Maybe some other time then?"

"Sure." They wave to each other one last time before Tiffany turns around to go into the student government office and Nichkhun head off to wherever.

"Tiffany Hwang, I told you to hurry up, not leisurely take your time to come in here."

"Sorry, I just met someone."

"Who?"

"You remember that guy that I told you about the guy that I met in Maldives."

"Yeah, what about him? Don't tell me he's here."

"You're exactly right."

"WHATTTT?????? Why the hell is he here?" Sunny freak out because she knows that this is really bad and it will lead to complicated things later on.

"He just transfers her and why do you seem so agitated by the fact that he's here."

"Because I just am."

"Taeyeon? Why is she like this?" Tiffany turns to Taeyeon and gives her a look to calm her girlfriend down

Taeyeon knows but chooses not to say anything as she didn't want to be in trouble with Sunny. "........"

"Tae-Tae, tell me what's wrong with her."

"Sorry Fany, I can't do that."

"Come on you haven't even met him yet, he's really nice."

"I really don't care if he's nice or not, knowing that he's here is what I'm agitated about."

"Why?"

"Figure it out yourself, woman." Sunny knows that with Nichkhun being at this university and spending time with Tiffany, that will make Jessica upset, but with how heartless Tiffany is to the blonde girl is not like she going to care about Jessica's feeling. Sunny honestly feel so bad for Jessica, the girl didn't do anything to deserve any of these hate from Tiffany. 

"Are you mad at me because I'm late?"

"No, now just hurry up already." 

"Ok ok, sorry for upsetting you even though I don't know why you're upset at me for." 

 

"Jessica, are going to the party tomorrow?"

"What party? I didn't know anything about a party."

"YAHHHHH!!!!!! Did you forget that my birthday party is tomorrow?" Hyoyeon knocks Jessica's head playfully

"Oh yeah, that's right, I totally forgot about it." Jessica faces palm herself at her forgetfulness.

"You better come or I'm never gonna talk to you ever again."

"You always say that, but you can't stay mad at me for long." Jessica gave a gummy smile.

"Damn you're right, but still you better not be caught up in your work and come to my party."

"Ok ok I will come."

"Unnieeesss!!!!!!!!" Yoona came running into the soccer club room.

"What is it Yoong?"

"Unnie, I'm hungry. Let's go eat." 

"What the.......you run all the way in here just because you're hungry and you what to go eat."

"Yeah, I was looking all over for you guys and I couldn't find you so I thought that you would be in here." 

"So what do you guys want to eat?" 

"Bulgogi." Sooyoung shout 

"Alright, bulgogi it is." 

"Sica, you're paying." Yuri volunteers for Jessica to pay.  

"Why do I have to pay? And you know that with Sooyoung and Yoona eating, they gonna eat all the money in my bank account." 

"Well, you're the richest one out of all of us, so you can afford to pay for it." 

"That's not fair, you guys should help me pay for it too." 

"We'll take the tab next time. Now let's go." Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung stood up and grab their things and ran out before Jessica could stop them.

"They always do this to me. Why am I friends with them again?" Jessica picks up her bags and walks out after her friends. 

"Sica, hurry up."

"I'm coming, stop walking so fast." Jessica speed walks to catch up with her friends 

"Wait, are we taking Jiyeon with us?" Yoona turns around and ask 

"Yeah, we can't leave her out, she'll be mad at us if we don't take her."

"I'll go get her then, I'll meet you guys at the car." Sooyoung left to go get Jiyeon and the other girls head to their car. 

"So Jessica, what are you going to do about Tiffany?" 

"I don't know yet, but I'm starting to try to convince my parents so that I can get a divorce." 

"Are you sure about this Sica? You know that you're never going to have a second chance of being with her." 

"I know, but I think that getting a divorce is the best choice and plus it's the only thing I can do to make her happy."

"Sica-ah, why are doing this to yourself? Why are you only care about her happiness and not your own?" They reach their cars, they stood outside waiting for Sooyoung to come back. 

"It's because I hurt her, I left her all alone when I had promised to stay with her forever. I deserve this hates that she has toward me and I want to make it up to her by doing anything she wants." Jessica lowers her head in guiltiness. 

"You know you can stay with her and make her fall for you, use your charm, unnie." 

"But that's like forcing her to be with me when she doesn't want to be. I don't want to force her into anything she doesn't want." 

"It's not for......" 

"I'm back." Sooyoung interrupt the conversation, "did I miss something?" 

"No no nothing, we're just discussing the game next Tuesday. Where's Jiyeon?"

"She's coming, she had to get something out of her locker." 

"Oh, let's get in the car then." 

"Yuri, you drive plus I call shotgun," Jessica said as she ran to the passenger side of Yuri's car to open the door and climb into the car.

"What the heck just happen?" The others gave each other weird looks and shrug but didn't say anything else as they know that is how Jessica usually act around them.

"Unnies." Jiyeon came running to the group. "Sorry for making you wait." 

"No it's fine, let's go, Dino." 

"Where is Sica unnie?" 

"She's in the car already." 

"Ah ok." They all file into Yuri's Land Rover before driving off to the bulgogi restaurant. 

"Sica, there's something I forgot to tell you." Yuri scratch the back of her head in nervousness.

"What is it Yul?" 

"I sign you up for the cooking class already

"MWOOOO??" 

"I know that you'll be busy and probably forget about it so I sign you up for the class." 

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" 

"I told you that I forgot about it." 

"When is the first class?" 

"Today at three." 

"What the hell, Yuri? You should have told me earlier, what if I had a meeting or something?" 

"But you don't have any meeting today right?" 

"I'm assuming no unless there an emergency meeting." 

'Then you can make it to class just fine."

"Yuri, I already had my works plan out today, if I go to the dang cooking class, then I going to behind on works and I still have that project for designing class to take care."

"Why can't you ask Tiffany to help with the project, she is your partner, after all, so she should help you out."

"I don't even see her, much less talk to her, so how can I tell her to help me out with the project."

"Then I'll talk to her for you, Sica." Sooyoung volunteer 

"It's fine Soo, I can handle it." 

"At this rate, you're gonna kill yourself from exhaustion if you keep wanting to do everything for her." 

"I won't die, trust me I'll be fine." 

"I sure hope so." They file out of the car after Yuri parks the car in front of the bulgogi restaurant 

"Yayyyy!!!!! FOOD!!!!!!!!" Yoona and Sooyoung cheer as they ran into the place, leaving the others girl behind to shake their heads at the two. 

"Why are we friends with those two Shikshins again?" 

"I don't even know." They four girls follow in and say down at the table where Sooyoung and Yoona are already waiting for the food they order to come. 

"Here you go ladies, enjoy your meal." An older lady set plates of beef, vegetable and side dishes on the table. Sooyoung immediately grabs the beef and put it on the grill. 

"Thank you Imo." They thank the lady before turning their attention to the food in front of them.

"This is so....." 

"Sooyoung, don't talk with your mouth full, that is so disgusting." Jessica scrunches her nose, a habit that she usually does when she isn't pleased with something.

"Sorry." Sooyoung apologizes after swallowing her food

 ~ A Few Hours Later ~

"Sica, what are you doing?" Yuri flailing her arms around as Jessica pull her by the back of her shirt. 

"You're coming with me." 

"No I don't want to, Sica let me go right now." Jessica turns around and gave Yuri one of her famous ice princess glare to shut the girl up.

"I'm taking you to that cooking class with me." 

"No I don't wanna go, why do I have to go with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter