Tiffany's Dream

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said that Jessica Jung will be your partner for the project."

"Professor, you can't do this to me, could you please change my partner," Tiffany begs the professor. She couldn't believe her luck because the person that she's trying to avoid the most is now her partner. 

"Sorry Ms. Hwang, you are stuck with Ms. Jung on this project because if I agree to let you change your partner, I have to agree to let the others change their partner too."

"Professor, I do not want to work with that person. She never does anything, she always sleeping in class, she doesn't work well with others." The others students in the lecture hall all glares at Tiffany, some were jealous that she got to work with their idol, Jessica, some were angry at how Tiffany insulting Jessica, and some were annoy at how childish Tiffany is acting like. 

"This is life, you don't always get what you want Ms. Hwang, now if you could sit back down and be quiet so we can get the rest of the class their partner, I would highly appreciate it." Tiffany sulking as she sat back down on her chair, she mumbles a series of curses oh how ty her life is to be stuck with the person she hated the most no matter how much she's trying to avoid the blonde. 

After class ended, Tiffany was about to approach the professor and convince him to change her partner, but Jessica beat her to it. So she left the lecture hall and head to the student government office. 

"Ughhhhhh.......what a bad day." Tiffany whine and plop herself on the couch as soon as she closed the door behind her. 

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Seohyun asks with concern from her desk.

"Can you believe it? For the new project in my design class, my partner is that annoying Jung." 

"You're partner up with Jessica?" Sunny ask with a hint of surprise in her voice

"Yeah. Of course, I'm stuck with the person that I wanted to avoid the most."

"You'll be fine Fany, maybe with this project it will help bring you two closer."

"Are you freaking kidding me? This is going to be the worst one month of my life."

"You make it sound like you are going to die from working on a project with her."

"You damn right that I'm going to die."

"You'll be just fine, if not I swear I will pay for your funeral." Sunny and Seohyun both let out a chuckle.

"You two are so not helping, anyway where is Sooyoung?"

"Probably at the dining hall getting food again."

"She better hurry back, we have the meeting in an hour."

"Unnie, can you take a look at this? It seems like we have some problem with the athletic club." Seohyun hands Tiffany a piece of paper.

"What happen?" 

"They complain that they are short on equipment and want to order new ones, but I don't think that we can approve their request since they have spent all the extra funds that we have given them at the beginning of the semester."

"Who is the head of the athletic club?"

"The advisor is coach Song and the president is no other than Jessica unnie."

"That Jung? I thought that she is only the captain of the soccer team." Tiffany asks in frustration

"All of the captains from every sports team have elected Jessica unnie as the president of the athletic club as of last year."

"Why do I have to deal with her again?" Tiffany ruff her hand as she whine, Sunny quietly giggle to herself from her desk.

"So what do you want to do about this unnie?" 

"I want you to meet with her and tell her that we are not going to approve the request of the athletic club and explain to her why we can't."

"Unnie, are you not going to do it?"

"Hell no, I'm not going to do it. I already swore that I'll never talk to her unless I really have to."

"Ok fine." Seohyun didn't even bother to argue with Tiffany, as she knows how stubborn the redhead could be.

"Thank you, my Seobaby, you're the best." Tiffany happily hugs the younger girl.

"I'm going to go talk to her now. I'll be back before the meeting start." Seohyun bows to both her unnies and head out.

"So Fany, you have never told us why you hate Jessica so much."

* Knock Knock * 

"Come in," Tiffany calls out

"Hey guys, are you busy?" Taeyeon pops her head into the room

"No, we're just talking."

"Mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all Taengoo."

"So what are you guys talking about?" 

"Why Fany hates Jessica." 

"Yeah, why do you hate her?" 

"Ummmm.......the truth is......I myself don't actually don't know the reason why I hate her."

"What? So you're telling me that this whole time you just hate Jessica but you have no idea why you hate her." Taeyeon and Sunny ask in confusion. 

"Ye-yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but every time I see her my blood boils and some kind of resentment just overcome me." 

"That's weird." 

"Anyway, my unnie were asking something about I don't remember who that Jung is to me." 

"When did she ask you that?" 

"Yesterday." 

"That mean you know Jessica before she transfers to our school during junior year?"

"I don't........" Tiffany then suddenly grab her head.

"What happen, Fany?" Taeyeon asks in concern 

"........." Tiffany close her eyes and try to endure the pain that's coming from her head.

"Are you ok, Fany? Do you want to go to the clinic?" 

"N-no, I'm fi-fine."

"Are you sure, Fany?"

"Yeah, I'm ok, it's just a small headache."

"If you're not feeling well, you should go home. Seohyun, Sooyoung and I can take care of the meeting."

"I'm ok, I don't need to go home."

"Do you want some medication Fany?"

"I don't think that I'll need it, but thank you TaeTae." 

"Sorry, I'm late." Sooyoung burst into the room at full speed and in her hands, she holding a variety of food."

"Choi Sooyoung, you scare the crap out of me and what with the food," Taeyeon said after she let out a shriek.

"The food is for me to eat during the meeting, which is......"

"Not starting yet." Sunny gave Sooyoung a blank face 

"Oh, thank God that I'm not late." The tall shikshin let out a relief sigh as she put her food down on her desk.

Taeyeon walk over to Sooyoung's desk, she reaches her hand toward the pile of food to steal a bag of chip, but Sooyoung smacks the older girl hand before she could reach anything on the desk. "How dare you smack me you, Giant?"

"How dare you try to steal my food danshin?" Sooyoung merong the older girl.

"Ok ok, you two stop fighting and Taengoo, don't you have singing practice today?"

"Oh crap, I totally forgot about that. I'll see you guys later." Taeyeon rush out the door.

"Where is Seohyun, she's never late but she's not here yet."

"She left earlier to go talk to Jessica." Sunny answer

"Talk to Jessica?" Sooyoung raises an eyebrow in curiosity 

"About more fund for the athletic club."

"Oh ok." 

 

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Tiffany is getting ready for bed, she glad that the horrible day had come to an end without any more problems. She still has the problem with being Jessica's partner, but at the moment, she is tired and all she wanted to do is lay down and relax.

Tiffany settles herself under the blank on of her king size bed. She got herself comfortable before picking up her iPad to look at some documents from the meeting that afternoon. Slowly her eyes close, signaling that she falling asleep

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you." The fifteen years old Tiffany shout, before she pries off someone arms and took off running. She didn't know where she was running to, but she wanted to be far away.

"Wait Tiff..........." She faintly heard the other person called her, but she ignores it and kept on running away. 

Not long after, Tiffany arrives at the street across from her house. Without looking first she ran across the street, halfway across, there is a car speeding down the street. The driver slams his foot on the brake as he honk the but the car didn't stop fast enough and Tiffany stood still right in front of the car since she's in shocked. The car hit Tiffany and the impact is hard enough that the girl flew a few meters from where she's standing before. Tiffany laid on the street with her eyes close, but she could feel the pain all over her body, the last thing she heard is her mother and her sister screaming her name before she blacks out.

Tiffany jolt up on the bed, she's sweating and her heart is beating at a fast pace. She just had a nightmare about the accident that happens when she is fifteen. She looks over at the clock on the nightstand and it shows that the time is 1:30 AM 

'Who's the person that I was running away from? And why did I say that I hate that person?' 

Tiffany laid back down on the bed, she closes her eyes and tries think hard about the mystery person that she was running away from at that time. Suddenly a sharp pain hit her head, it is the same pain that happens that afternoon. She tossed and the bed for awhile before falling back to sleep.

"Unnie, who is this little girl? She looks familiar." Tiffany pointed at the young girl next to her in the picture on the shelf. She has this weird hatred feeling when she looks at the girl. 

"You don't remember her, Fany?" Michelle asks in surprise.

Tiffany tries to think hard but she just couldn't remember. "I don't know her, who is she unnie?"

"She's..........the daughter of the family friend," Michelle told Tiffany partial of the truth.

"What is her name?" 

"Sooyeon."

"Where is she now?" 

"She moves back to LA a few week ago."

"........LA."

"You seriously don't remember her?" 

"Nope, I don't know her." 

"That's weird."

"What weird, unnie?"

"It's......nothing Stephanie, forget about what I said." 

Tiffany opens her eyes wide, millions of things running through her mind at the moment. She  wonders about who is that Sooyeon person is and why does that hate that she has toward Jessica is the same hate she has toward that Sooyeon. 

'Unless they are the same person.......but that's imposs......could they really be the same per......there no such coincidence that they could be the same person.' 

 

"Yuri, pass to the ball over here," Amber shouted from half field, but Yuri ignores her and pass the ball to Jessica instead.

Jessica dribbles to ball all the way across the field as she avoids as many opponents as she can before kicking the ball into the goal.

"GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" All the members cheer

"Jessica unnie, great as always, but Yuri you should have passed the ball to me."

"Amber, you were blocked by two opponents, I couldn't take a risk of losing the ball."

"Ok ok, you're right." 

"Practice is over, you all can go." All the players scatter off after they say bye to the coach and captain. 

Jessica is frustrated because no matter how much she tries to convince the professor about changing her partner, he won't budge with his decision. 

"Cap, great practice as always and by the way you stink." Yuri waves her hands in front of her nose as she put her arms around Jessica's shoulder.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter