Hangout

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Finally back after a long time, just didn't have the motivation to write this story at all for the longest time. But I want to thanks, those who still stay and support this story.

 

So unnie, I heard that you and Yuri unnie are going to the states over the winter break." Yoona speaks as she's chewing the food in .

"Yoong, can you not please. Swallow then talk." Jessica reprimanded the younger girl

"Yoona quickly chew and swallow her food before speaking again, "so is it true?"

"Yeah, it is, why?" Jessica plays with her food 

"Would it be ok if I come with you guys?"

"Yeah, my mom and dad would be glad to see you too."

"Sica, should we ask Hyo and Soo to come with us too? You know since it's been a while since we all seen them and Krystal."

"We are going on official business, not like we're going on vacation." Jessica look blankly at Yuri

"What official business are you talking about, unnie?"

"Ummmm......right I didn't tell you about it yet."

"What are you guys hiding from me? And am I the only one who does not know about this?"

"No, only me and Yul knows about it."

"Now share it with me." Yoona devour more sushi as she waits for her unnies to tell her was what going on

"Yuri and I were talking this morning about me tell my parents that I want to get a divorce from Tiffany."

Yoona nods, "ah well, I support you unnie because Tiffany unnie hasn't been the nicest person to my favorite unnie."

"What the.....I thought that I was your favorite unnie." Yuri whines and pouts. 

"Since when did you become my favorite unnie?"

"You said early when I said that I was going to pay for your food."

"I did? I don't remember saying that at all."

"YAHH!!!! You meanie, I'm not paying for your food anymore, tell your favorite unnie to pay it for you."

"Ok ok, unnie, I'm sorry." Yoona makes puppy eyes at the black pearl.

"Sorry, isn't going to cut it, kid." Yuri focuses on her sushi, knowing that if she looks into Yoona's eyes then she would give into the girl cuteness.

Jessica could only giggle at her two friends cute bickering, "You two are little children."

"Look who's talking, the oldest one here, but actually the most childish one." Yuri teases the girl sitting next to her.

"Do you want to die right now, Kwon? How dare you called me childish?"

"I'm just stating the truth, Sica. What? You can't accept the truth that you're childish like us."

"Shush it, no one needs to know about it or my image as the cool CEO and soccer captain would vanish." Jessica stuff a piece of her sushi into Yuri's mouth to quiet her 

"Yoona and Yuri chuckle at what Jessica said, "ok Miss I am a cool CEO and soccer captain."

"YAHHH!!! Stop making fun of me, you guys are such jerk." Jessica let out a huff, but crack a small smile at her best friends.

"She calling us jerk but, she's smiling at us cause she knows that we are funny." Yuri took the opportunity to tease the blonde some more. 

"I do not think that you guys are funny at all." 

"No, you're right, we are not funny at all cause we are hilarious." The three girls bicker as they laugh and have fun with each other

"Pfffttttt please no." 

"Heck yes, don't lie."

"I'm totally not lying." Jessica is clearly denying what the other two girls said, but she can't stop herself from smiling at her two best friends.

"So back to the topic of your divorce, I fully support your decision.

"But do you think it is the best solution?"

"I mean you can try to work it out with her, but from what I see, I don't think that going to end very well."

"She is a total , so she never going to listen to you."

"Kwon Yuri, what did I say about calling Tiffany a ?"

"What? She is a so I called her a bit-" Yuri stops as Jessica glare at her

"Be quiet, Kwon. Unless you want to get a kick right now."

"You wouldn't kick me right now."

"Why not? My arm is the thing that's hurting not my legs."

"You wouldn't kick your poor best friend right?" Yuri gives Jessica that cute pouts and puppy eyes

"Poor best friend? What poor?" 

"Ok ok unnies, please stop arguing and finish this discussion."

"Anyway, you can always try again unnie but I don't think that it's going to be different from all the time that you had already try before. 

"I just going to give her up, there is no point in being with her when she clearly doesn't like me and doesn't want to be with me."

"You do what you think is best for you unnie, we can't tell you exactly what do do with your life."

"Thanks, you two. I will think about this a little more before but for now, I'm most likely going to proceed with the divorce as plan.

 

~ Midday Saturday ~

Tiffany was turning her head every way she could to look for something or specifically someone.

"Tiffany, over here." Nichkhun waves his hand at her as he called out and the girl rushes over to him 

"Oh hey Khun, sorry that I'm late, did you wait for long?" Tiffany hugs him 

"No no it's ok, I just got here like five minutes ago so don't worry about it." Nichkhun hugs the redhead back and smiles. 

"So where are you taking me?" Tiffany look at him curiously 

"Do you want to go to the amusement park or a coffee shop?" 

"How about a coffee shop, I'm kind of lazy and don't want to walk that much today?"

 Nichkhun left out a chuckle, "sure, that sound good to me, let's go now?"

"Yeah, do you have a shop in mind?"

"Yes, there is this shop close to here, I been there a  few times and they have really good coffee and sweets there."

"We should go there then, so lead the way, sir."

"This way my lady." Nichkhun head to the right and Tiffany follows him

"So Khun, have you go anywhere yet since you move into town?"

"No, not yet, I don't know this city that well and I don't have anyone to tour me around."

"Oh, you should have told me. I would love to help you out."

"Really? If I know that you are going to agree then I would have asked sooner."

"How about we go today? After this?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Maybe? Maybe not? What do you think?" Tiffany let out small smiles

"I'm going to assume that yes you are asking me out for a date." Nichkhun smiles back at her

"If that is what you think, then surely it is a date then."

"Are you shy to admit that it is a date?"

"I didn't mean for it to be a date, to be honest." "Tiffany chuckles

"But we can pretend for it to be a date."

"I mean I guess it could." The image of Jessica pops in Tiffany's mind for a moment, but she shook her head to clear it away,

"Are you ok, Tiffany?"

"Yeah I am fine, let's hurry to the café." Tiffany grabs Nichkhun's wrist and pulls him to walk faster.

" Tiffany, slow down a little. I can't go that fast." Nichkhun tries to keep up with the redhead, but he is clearly having a hard time to do so. 

"You need to walk faster because if we get there a little too late then there will be too many people."

"Alright, alright." He walks faster.

"So Khunnie, how do you like it here?"

"It's pretty here in Seoul and the environment is great, I also made a few friends too."

"Oh, that's great and have you meet any girl that caught your attention?"

"Y-yeah I have." Nichkhun blushes at the mentioning of that caught his attention.

"Who is it? How is she like? Is she pretty? Nice? Do I know her?"

"One question at the time Tiffany." Nichkhun chuckles 

"Oh sorry." Tiffany shyly chuckles 

"But yes you know her pretty well. She is super nice and her smile is really pretty, especially when her eyes curves up like a crescent moon when she smiles."

"What is her name? Does she goes to our university?"

"Yeah she does and I won't tell you her name?"

"Awwwww why not?" Tiffany whines 

"Because it's a secret."

"But I thought that we are friends, so you should tell me who she is."

"We are friends, but I'll keep this a secret until I'm ready to share it."

Tiffany pouts, "awwwww fine, but I better be the first person you tell."

"Yes yes, of course." Nichkhun nods

Anyway, we are here at the coffee shop." Tiffany points to the shop in front of them.

Nichkhun opens the door and signal for Tiffany to enter first. "Lady first."

Tiffany giggles and walk inside, "thank you, my gentleman."

Nichkhun smiles at Tiffany and walks in after her, "you're very welcome."

"Where do you want to sit, Khun?"

"Anywhere is fine with me"

"Oh, what about that empty table over there by the window?" Tiffany pointed toward the direction of the empty table. 

"Sure, that looks like a good spot." Tiffany took Nichkhun's hand and pull him over the empty table. 

"What do you want to drink Tiffany?"

"Caramel coffee and could you please order for me a strawberry cake too?"

"Sure, I'll be right back, ok?"

"Thank you." Tiffany gives Nichkhun her signature eyes smile.

Nichkhun left to the wait in line to order their foods and drinks. The bell at the door rings, signaling more customers have entered the shop, which drawn Tiffany' attention. She looks over and panics when she saw Jessica and the blonde's friends enter the shop. 

'What the heck is she doing here? Of all the damn place she could have gone to, this shop? Really? My ty luck' Tiffany tries to hide when she saw Jessica and the girl's friends head in her direction. 'Please don't let her notice me, please.' Tiffany prays to the god above that the other girls will just pass by without saying anything.

Jessica smiles a little when she saw Tiffany sitting at the table by herself as she walks by, but she didn't say anything and act like they were practically strangers. All of Jessica's friends, on the other hand, glare at the redhead who is sitting down. 

Tiffany turns her head and looks to look at where Jessica and her friends are heading to. 

"Hey Tiffany," Nichkhun voice snaps Tiffany out of her concentration on Jessica.

Tiffany turns to looks at him and smiles, "Oh, you're back. Thank you so much for the coffee." He handed her plate with the slide of strawberry cake and her cup of caramel coffee.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Nichkhun smiles at her 

"I will pay you back for these later."

"Oh don't worry about it, it's my treat and thanking you for spending a day with me."

"Oh, you don't have to." 

"It's alright, I insist. Please don't make me feel bad that you are taking time out of your day to accompany me around and I don't do something to thank you for it."

"It's not a big deal Nichkh-" Tiffany had the urge to look back at the table that Jessica is sitting at, before she knew what she was doing, her head automatically turns back and looks at Jessica. She saw that waitress happily chatting with Jessica and her friends, the girl even tries to flirt with Jessica, but the blonde looks like she was oblivious the flirting actions that the waitress is doing.

"Tiffany is somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter