Decision

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for taking forever to update. I have just been so busy with Uni and work that I don't really have a lot of time to update any of my stories. I decided to update this one since you guys had comment and request for this one to be updated. So here ya go, enjoy the chapter. 

 

She finally remembers who Jessica is, the blonde girl was indeed her childhood and her best friend. The girl who left her, the girl who broke their promise to never leave each other. But even though she remember who the blonde is, she couldn't bring herself to forgive the girl, not even the slightest bit. She knew that it wasn't Jessica fault and she knew that the reason she hates the girl it's unreasonable, but she couldn't stop herself from hating the blonde.

'I must avoid her at all cost, it would be easy. If she doesn't know that I remember who she is then she won't try to approach me and if I keep on acting.....no not acting since I really do hate her, I mean reminding her that I hate her then she will stay away from me and eventually we will get a divorce. Then everything will be back to how it is before......but why do I have this heavy feeling in my heart?'

Tiffany lay back down and pulled the blanket up to cover herself, she turned to her side and let her head is filled with thoughts of what to do with Jessica. Soon it is morning before she realizes it so she got up and get ready for the day.

When she finished getting ready she opens the door a little and peak her head out making sure that Jessica was nowhere in sight before slowly and gently getting out of the room. She quietly closes the door behind her and walks with small and careful steps to the kitchen, she tries to make quietly herself a cup of coffee, but then she heard the door opening and it sounds like it came from Jessica's room. She raises her head up to see if Jessica would come out and indeed the blonde came approaching towards her.

"Good morning Tiffany, did you sleep well?"

"Whatever Jung, get out of my face."

"Ohhhhh.....sorry for upsetting you so early in the morning and by the way I wanted to thank you for last night, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to thank you last night. If it wasn't for you I think I would have stayed on the floor all night in pain."

"Don't have to thank me, I don't want your best friend to blame everything on me if she found out that you got hurt and I didn't do anything about it." Tiffany tried to busy herself so she wouldn't look at Jessica.

Jessica's face turns sad but she's used to this so she just shook it off and pretend to be happy. "Did you have breakfast at Tiffany?"

"I told you to leave me alone, didn't I? Now if you could please get the hell out of my face because it's way too early in the morning for me to have to deal with your annoying present. I really appreciate it." Tiffany quickly finishes making her coffee and head out the door as quickly as she can to get away from Jessica.

'Uhhhhh........why's she keep bothering me? Does she not understand that obviously annoy with her and I hate her. God please just make this marriage and as soon as possible, I can't do this anymore I'm running out of patience' Tiffany got into a car and drove off to Hwang Group headquarter.

Jessica who is still in the house stay put at her spot, she couldn't move because of the hurt coming from her heart. She could feel that every day it's breaking even more and more, she knows that it's time to let it go, it's time to give up. The more she's trying the hold on to this marriage the more damage her heart will be and the more she will hurt Tiffany, she couldn't go on like this anymore. She wanted to speak to her parents as soon as she can to let them know that she will get a divorce.

Jessica decided to skip breakfast and just head straight to the office, she grabbed her things and head out of the house not forgetting to lock the door behind her. She got into her car, but before she could do anything else her phone ring and the caller is Yuri.

"Hey, Yuri, what's up?"

"What are you doing, Jessica?"

"Getting into my car and getting ready to head to work."

"I could see that. Sica, you know that you can't drive what one hand bandaged up like that."

"Wait....... Where are you? Are you watching me? Yahhh!!!!!! Stalker."

"Sica, stop shouting over the phone, you're hurting my ears and just so you know I'm not a stalker. I'm right in front of your house you know."

"What are you doing in my house? Isn't it a little early for you to be awake at this time Yuri?"

"Yeah, you're damn right it's too early in the morning for this, but I wanted to check up on you because I am worried since you fell on your arm and hurt it last night. Though it seems that you're fine since you're getting in your car to go to work."

"Thank you for worrying about me and yes I'm fine."

"Let me just take you to work, I don't want you to drive and then get into an accident because of your injured arm right now."

"You worry too much, I'll be fine."

"I'm not worrying too much, ok? Everyone in the group is worried about you too you know, we don't want anything to happen to you and at least I'm worrying, unlike your wife who doesn't give two s about you."

"Talking about Tiffany, do you have free time in the upcoming weeks?"

"Yeah I mean I have nothing planned so I'm pretty sure I do have the upcoming weeks free What happened what did she do this time?"

"Ummm.......she didn't do anything, it's just that I'm planning to go see my parents sometime soon and I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me."

"Why? For what?"

"I want to talk to them about getting a divorce."

"Finally I've been waiting for this day to come. I'm so glad that you're considering this because you deserve someone else better than her, someone, who doesn't treat you like trash."

"Yeah I think it's time to finally give up, holding on right now wouldn't do both of us any good anyway. So there's no point of trying to hold on when it's just a one-sided love. I just wanted her to be happy and if letting her go the best option, then I would rather do that than keep trying to hold on and hurting the both of us."

"Then let's go see your parents as soon as possible, we shouldn't drag this out anymore."

"Wait.....why are we still talking on the phone when you're literally right in front of my house?"

"I don't know, let me just hang up and pull into your driveway, we can talk about this as I'm taking you to work."

"Alright." Yuri and Jessica hung up their phone at the same time. When Yuri's car pull up into the driveway, Jessica got out of her car and take are things with her before getting into Yuri's car.

"So when are you planning to go see them?"

"I'm thinking like next month when winter break starts that way we won't miss any classes."

"Next month? That's still a long time from now."

"I know but you know that it's going to take us a few days to convince my parents. So instead of missing classes and practice for a few days, we'll just wait till winter break starts that way we don't have to worry about missing classes and practice."

"Ok, you're right."

"Sica, what would you do if they don't agree to this?"

"Keep on convincing them until they say yes, you know that they'll give in eventually. I mean my parents would want what's best for me and if getting a divorce is the best thing, then they will agree to it."

"Are you going to tell Krystal about this?"

"I mean......I could but she has her own problems to deal with she doesn't need me to add to her problems so maybe it's best that I leave her out of this."

"She won't be happy to know that you didn't let know about something so important like this, you know that right?"

"Yeah I know, but it's better for her this way."

"You think so?"

"Definitely."

 

"Hey, Tiffany." Tiffany is walking down the hallway to get to her next class until Nichkhun stops her

"Hey, Khun, what's up?"

"I just want to ask you if you have time this weekend?"

"This weekend? I have to work this weekend since my father is on a business trip, so I'm in charge of the company."

"What about the weekend after?"

"I'm not sure yet, I have to check but I'm pretty sure that I should be free."

"Then would y-you want to go some-somewhere with me?"

"Where are you planning for us to go?"

"Secret, you just have wait and find out, but that only if you agree to go with me."

"I will check to see if I have anything to do if I don't then I'll go with you. Don't worry I'll call you."

"Ok sound good. Let me walk you to class."

"Thanks, Khun." Nichkhun and Tiffany walk down the hall, they came face to face with Sunny, Taeyeon, and Seohyun. Tiffany and Nichkhun smile at them and try to greet them, but Sunny and Taeyeon glare at the two while Seohyun gave them an awkward smile.

"Hi, guy......." The three walks away without bothering to give a glance at the two people in front of them.

"Let's go Taeyeon, Seobaby or we are going to be late for class." The three girl quickly got out of there

"Is the fight between you and your friends is still going on?"

"Yeah, we haven't talked and makeup yet, they had been ignoring me."

"Is the fight really that bad that they don't even want to talk to you?"

"I.....guess it kind of is, whatever let's just forget about it, I really don't want to talk about it." Tiffany waves her hand to dismissed the subject. "We're here at my class." Tiffany stops in front of the lecture hall

"Oh, well good luck with the class. Don't forget about what I asked you earlier ok? I'll wait for your answer."

"I won't, I'll call you later tonight to let you know. Bye Khun." Tiffany waves

"Bye Fany, I'll be waiting for your call." Nichkhun waves back and hugs Tiffany before going to his own class.

Tiffany walks into class and takes her seat near the front, at the place where she usually seats at. Not long after the professor walks in and starts the lecture.

"Ok, class I just wanted to remind you to work on your project as it will be due in 2 weeks time. Even though it not a hard project and there are not a lot of works, please don't wait until the last minute to do it as like I said it is half of grade for this class this semester. Now that we got that out of the way, we can start the lecture."

'Oh crap, I was so busy that I totally forgot about the project. I wonder if Jung started on it......she probably hasn't since she's lazy.' Tiffany freak out when she realize that it had been two weeks since the project had been assigned and she hasn't even looked at it yet. 'Maybe, I should work on it this weekend instead of going out with Khun, but I don't want to make him sad......urgghhhhhh I don't know what to do, let just worry about it when the time comes.' Tiffany ruff her hair in frustration

"Are you ok, Tiffany? You look frustrated about something." The girl sat next to Tiffany ask.

"I'm fine, just forgot to do something." She gave a smile to the girl

Throughout the whole lesson, Tiffany couldn't concentrate on anything the professor talk about. Her mind is preoccupied with the thought of the project.

Once the lecture is over, Tiffany quickly packs up her things and rush out, but before she gets out of the lecture hall, Jessica calls her back.

"Tiffany wait"

"What do you want, Jung?" Tiffany gave the blonde a blank face.

"About the project......"

"I know, you probably haven't started it. It's fine, I'll do it soon." Tiffany cut Jessica off

"Actually, I was going to say that I finish the project already but you cut me off." Jessica glare at the redhead since she gets quite annoyed where other people cuts her off when she talking, it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter