I Hate You, I Love You

Wife&Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you, all read this chapter, I just wanted to let you guys knows that your JeTi heart will break even more than it already had, but please don't kill me. I promise that I will make it up to you by writing cute and fluffy JeTi scenes soon, I promise.

 

"I got chu, now stop struggling." Yuri caught Jessica by the back of her collar.

"Let me go ert."

"I'm not a ert, you're going to make people think wrongly of me."

"You are the ert in our group."

"I am not, now let me take off your shirt."

"No, stay away for me, you ."

"Blondie, you better not make me tie you up to give you a bath, ok?" Jessica pouts and makes cat eyes at Yuri.

"But I can it myself."

"No, you can't, now stop arguing with me and let's go to the bathroom." Yuri drags Jessica to the bathroom with her and helps her bathe.

"Stop staring me at me, this is so embarrassing."

"I'm not sta-staring at you, blondie." Yuri looks away as she blushes, "but I got to admit you have......"

"YAHHHHH!!!!!! Don't say it, this is so embarrassing." Jessica smacks Yuri with her left arm.

"Ok ok, now let's bathe you quickly." 

~ The Next Morning ~

Jessica woke up this morning with annoyance and pain evidence on her face. Her arm is hurting like crazy and she could hardly move it. "Yul....hey Yul," she shook her best friend trying to wake her up.

"What do you want, Sica? I'm trying to sleep, it's a Saturday for god sake, let me sleep in for awhile." Yuri mumbles out with eyes still close and tries to bury her head deeper into the pillow.

"Yul, my arm is hurting really badly, could you please get some pain medicine for me?"

Yuri jerk awake, "Why didn't you say that in the first place woman, wait right here, I'll be right back with the medicine and water."

"Thank you so much." Yuri rush out to get a cup of water and quickly came back with it, she looks in Jessica's bag to find the medicine the doctor had given.

"Here you go." Yuri hands Jessica the medicine and the glass of water, "I should make you something to eat, you need it since you just takes medicine."

"Is Tiffany still home? If she is can you please make her some breakfast too?"

"Hell no, are you crazy? Why should I make anything for her."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee." Jessica gives Yuri the adorable cat eyes.

"UGHHHHH, fine but you own me."

"I'll give whatever you want."

Yuri went back out to the kitchen to see what she can make. She looks in the fridge and there are some rice, kimchi, and eggs; so she decides to make kimchi fried rice and fried egg. "Why the hell do I have to cook for that annoying , who can't appreciate anything or anyone? The things I do you for Sica, you better give me something good or I'm so gonna kill you for this." Yuri mumbled to herself the whole time while she's cooking.

"Kwon, what are you still doing here in my house?" Tiffany came out of her room and eye Yuri.

"This isn't only your house you know? This house belongs to Jessica too."

"Please don't give me attitude as you are a guest in this house."

"Excuse me? You think that I want to be here and see your face? I'm only here to help take care of your wife, who you suppose to be taking care of right now, but no you're too busy with your friend to cares of her."

"Why should I take care of her?"

"I don't know how Jessica can stand your attitude and sacrifice everything for you, but you're the worse person I known in my entire life."

"What's your problem? You don't even know me and you call me the worse person?" 

"I don't need to know anything about you, I just know that you have a nasty attitude. Just because you lose your memory doesn't give you the right to act like a ." 

"Rude, coming to other people house and telling them that they have a nasty attitude and calling them a . Like I said you know nothing, so don't even say anything." 

"You're the rude one here, you better consider yourself lucky and I can say whatever I want, nobody is going to stop me." 

"Why do you said that I'm lucky? Maybe because you realize how much luck I have compared to you." Tiffany said with a smirk on her face

"I don't think so and because if it wasn't for Jessica being my best friend, I would have given you a good beating." 

"You're just scared, that's why you won't do it, don't use her as an excuse." 

"I would be watching what I'm saying if I were you." Yuri looks calm on the outside, but inside her blood is boiling with rage.

"And I would be going if I were you. I wouldn't be so nice if you overstay your welcome, right?" 

"Maybe I would take my leave if you actually takes care of Jessica," Tiffany said nothing a walk away. 

Yuri turns off the stove and put the food on the plates, she then took two plates and head to Jessica's room. 

"Yuri, I......oh god, what happen? Your face looks like your about to murder someone." 

"You're damn right I am about to murder, I'll kill your wife." 

"What happen? What did she do?" Yuri put the plate on the bed, right in front of Jessica. 

"Being a as always, saying that I'm being rude even though she's the rude one here. Well like excuse me, have you check your attitude recently?" 

"I do apologize for her behavior." 

"You don't need to apologize to her, she should be the one doing it." 

"What exactly did she do?" 

"She told me that I shouldn't overstay my welcome. I mean I'm only here because I'm helping you out and I would had leave if she actually does her job as a good wife and takes care of you." Jessica chuckles at Yuri words. 

"She probably just in a bad mood because of something. Please forgive her." Yuri handed Jessica the spoon

"She just so damn rude when I have the opportunity I will make her regret treating us like this." 

"Please don't do anything to hurt her, you can take it out on me instead." Jessica struggles to use her left hand to feed herself.

"Ohhhh, you're making a mess, give me that and let me feed you." Yuri took the spoon from the blonde, "and why in the world should I be taking my anger out on you when your wife is the one who acting like a ?" 

"Because I don't want anything to happen to her."

"Again with this conversation, it's the same old same old. Give it up Sica, she's never gonna treat you nicely." 

"When the time comes, I'll give it up, I promise." 

"Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with you." Yuri shakes her head in a disapproving way. "By the way, how's my food?" 

"It tastes great." Jessica gives a thumb up with her left hand. 

"Of course, I know make good food." Yuri proudly pats herself on the back as she smiles 

"Conceited much?" Jessica raises her eyebrows in a teasing way

"I learn it from you blondie." 

"I'm totally not conceited, I'm just simply stating the facts when I say good things about myself." Jessica gave a gummy smile 

"It's not stating the facts when you're basically praising yourself." 

"I don't know what are you talking about." 

"Don't lie to me." 

"Anyway, could you please take me to the office? I must take care of things." 

"Again, Jung? Stop thinking about work and it's a Saturday, go enjoy your day doing something else other than just work." 

"Yuri, I cannot simply sit here and do nothing, I will go crazy from boredom and what do you think I could really do right now with this arm?" Jessica pointed at her right arm.

"Fine, but I'm warning you, you better not overwork yourself to the point of collapsing this time because you will be getting more than just a lecture from me if you passed out again." 

"Yes mom, you worry too much, mom." 

"Oh I forgot to mention, your parents called and ask how are you doing on Thursday, I told them about the incident on Tuesday. you should call them back, they are worry about you. Krystal also came to visit you on Thursday plus she said that she has a school trip thing, so she'll be gone for a few day." 

"I will call my parents back later today. Now please help me get change." 

"I thought you didn't want to me to see your body?" Yuri asks with a smirk

"I really can't put on clothes by myself," Jessica whines

"And to think that someone called me a ert because I try to help her bathe yesterday." 

"I'm sorry, ok? Please help me." 

"I'm just messing with you, Sica but you look cute when you whine and act like a little kid." 

"YAHHHHH!!!!!! Meanie." Yuri laughs out loud 

"I'll help you, but you have to finish eating first." 

"I don't wanna eat anymore." 

"You need to eat, don't skip meals it's not good for you and how could you think to let the food I deliciously cook for you go to waste." 

"Fine, I'll eat it, just please hurry up and help me eat." Yuri feeds Jessica the rest of the rice on the plate. 

"Now your highness, what would you like to wear?" 

"Black jean and white t-shirt please, my loyal servant." 

"Who said I'm your loyal servant?" Yuri went over to the dresser and pull out a pair of black jean and a white t-shirt and Jessica put on her clothes. 

"Thanks, Yul, without you I'll be in so much trouble." 

"That's why I told you to come stay with so I can help you, but being the stubborn person you are you refuse my offer." 

"I told you, I'll call you if I need help. Now are you ready?" 

"One sec, I need to grab a few things and oh....your medicine, we can't forget that." 

"I'm just going to get something to drink." 

"Ok, be careful."

Jessica head to the kitchen to grab something to drink out of the fridge, she then glances to the empty spot in the fridge, where she clearly remember putting a bottle of wine in there before. 

"Huh? I thought I put a bottle of wine in here before, what happen to it?" 

"Are you done, Sica?" 

"Yeah, I'm done." The thought of the wine bottle completely went out of Jessica's mind when Yuri appears. 

"Let's......" 

"Tiffany, good morning." Jessica greet when she saw Tiffany 

"Don't talk to me Jung and I thought I told you to leave Kwon." 

"I'm leaving right now, calm yourself, . Why you gotta be so rude?" 

"Whatever, just get out." 

"Yuri don't call her that and Tiffany please don't forget to eat the breakfast that Yuri made for you." 

"As if I'm gonna eat that, no thank you."

"Excuse me? You should appreciate that I even am nice enough to make breakfast for you."

I never ask you to do it, so that's your problem."

 "You......Come on, Sica. Let's get going before Fany get mad at us." Yuri pulls Jessica out of the house. "You know I'm worried about your health." 

"Worried what about my health?" 

"Not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally." 

"What are you talking about?" 

"She is slowly causing the decline of your health in every aspect." 

"Yuri, are you going crazy? What the is this nonsense you are talking about?" 

"The effect of your health when you live with Tiffany y Hwang." 

"YAHHH!!!! I told you to stop calling her a ."   

"Fine, I'll stop calling her that.

"Thank you Yul, you're the best." Jessica smiles and hugs her best friend

"But only in front of you," Yuri whispers to herself.

 

"Those annoying people, totally ruin my beautiful morning." Tiffany rant to herself as soon as Yuri and Jessica got out of the house, "and the Kwon, who the hell she think she is to call me a ." Suddenly her phone rings interrupting what she is ranting about. 

"Miyoung-ah, it's dad."

"Daddy, how are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter