Cê Topa

Not Broken

Thank you to those who subscribed to this story even though I know the first chapter was kinda boring. I'm sorry >< but hopefully it gets better so more of you will like it~!


Baekhyun hummed happily, swinging his legs out in front of him as he laughed at the rest of class, although to be fair most of the chaos was his fault.

Even though there was obviously something he was hiding from people they didn’t mind, in fact they all agreed that he could brighten up a room by simply entering, and much to Chanyeol’s horror every time a new student came if they had enough classes with Baekhyun then he was always picked to show them around school. Chanyeol was also another bright and bubbly person, he and Baekhyun were friends with almost everyone in the school, their grade level didn’t matter to them.

They were in photography and their teacher had already taught them what he wanted too and given their assignment for next class so the rest was a free period.

Again much to Chanyeol’s horror Baekhyun was all over the place, talking to all of their classmates, messing around with others, he even slightly ran to the other side of the room due to him ‘stealing’ a phone. Of course both Baekhyun and the classmate laughed it off and soon he was back to messing with other people, Chanyeol watching all this with paranoid eyes.

“Jongdae gimme your tape.”

Jongdae tilted his head but handed over his roll of tape, which Chanyeol didn’t even know why he brought but he wasn’t going to question the other.

“I'm taping Baek.” Jongdae snorted and looked over to Baekhyun who was sitting on someone’s desk and laughing, he was also one of the few people who knew the truth about Baekhyun but unlike Sehun and Chanyeol he didn’t coddle the elder because he knew how much he hated that.

Chanyeol reached over and took Baekhyun’s phone from his bag and held it up then teased. “Look what I got~!”

Baekhyun gasped and as carefully as he could rushed over. “Give!”

“Sit down.”

Baekhyun did as told even though he thought it was such a strange request then Chanyeol placed his phone on his desk but before Baekhyun could move to grab it he grabbed one of his hands and pinned it down to the bar that connected the desk to the chair and quickly started taping him down, Baekhyun gasped as he realized what he was doing but was too late.

“Chanyeol stop!” He whined, that caught everyone’s attention, even the teacher’s and all he did was laugh.

“Mr! Tell him to stop!”

“What? You’re letting him.” Baekhyun pouted and tried wriggling his arm but the tape was too tight then Chanyeol leaned back, a smug look on his face then threw the tape back to Jongdae who caught it and Baekhyun turned to him, looking betrayed.

“You knew?!” To which Jongdae replied with loud laughter.

Baekhyun tried pulling his hand out and whined when the tape was still too tight, the teacher was chuckling behind his desk talking about how fun this period was.

“Mr! Do you have scissors?” Baekhyun whined out while the class was laughing, even he himself was cracking a smile, the teacher languidly looked through his desk and he pouted when he knew he wasn’t even looking.

“Woops looks like someone stole it again.” Baekhyun leaned back in his chair while everyone kept laughing and he wriggled is arm then tried poking at the tape.

“Help me!!”

After a few minutes of his whining the teacher finally started telling him to unravel it, everyone was still looking back and smiling. Chanyeol still laughing the hardest at the fact he tied the tape harder than he had intended too.

“I hate you Chanyeol.”

“Just unravel it.” His teacher spoke up again and Baekhyun stomped his legs, frustrated.

“Unravel it from where I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE IT STARTS!” Baekhyun screamed and everyone was sure the classrooms nearby heard him.

Taking one glance at the still cracking up Chanyeol he rolled his eyes then stood up making the taller’s laughter come to an abrupt stop, in turn it made Baekhyun smirk as he gently dragged the chair to the door.

“Where are you going?” His teacher asked as the students started cracking up again, Baekhyun laughing again as Chanyeol followed him to the door.

“To Cinema….see if she has scissors.” Baekhyun muttered.

“Baekhyun I’m sorry let’s go back.”

But Baekhyun didn’t listen to him.

 

Xiumin smiled as he kept texting the blonde freshmen he had seen earlier.

“You already have the freshie’s number?” Luhan asked, clearly shocked making him roll his eyes.

“Yes and for your information his name is Sehun.”

“Okay damn don’t bite me.” Luhan retorted, playing with his phone as their lesson had already ended.

“You like him then?” Xiumin shrugged.

“Don’t know, still to early to tell.” Luhan nodded but took note of the hazy look in the other’s eyes, he was only focused on his phone, practically lighting up when Sehun texted back.

Just when he was about to start taking a nap the door opened and everyone looked up, even Xiumin, and instantly everyone started chuckling and Luhan’s eyes widened as he recognized Baekhyun.

Looking down he saw what everyone was laughing about, his hand was taped to a desk, his eyebrows rose but when he looked at the younger all he saw was an amused expression with mirth filled eyes.

“So….u-um…..M-Miss…..” Baekhyun was cracking up and everyone could tell, even Chanyeol started chuckling again.

“Please help, this idiot behind me did this.” Luhan’s teacher shook her head but handed him a pair of scissors and Chanyeol helped cut him out.

He was filled with happiness when Baekhyun spotted him, his eyes lighting up and he waved excitedly to him, quickly glancing down Luhan saw him on his tip-toes again.

“Hi Luhan hyung!!!!!” He practically screamed and he chuckled, waving back.

“Hey Baek, what happened?” He questioned and the younger shrugged, he saw him looking at the distance between them and he could tell he was wondering whether he should or not, making the decision for him Luhan quickly got out his seat and walked to him.

“Oh um Chanyeol was bullying me as per usual. What’s up with Xiumin?”

Looking back Luhan saw him staring at his phone stupidly and he rolled his eyes then turned back to Baekhyun.

“He’s been texting some freshmen named Sehun.” Baekhyun clapped excitedly.

“I know him! He’s a close friend of mine. You and Xiumin should hang out with us during lunch or something.”

Luhan tried hiding his excitement as much as possible. “Really?”

Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically, starting to be dragged out by Chanyeol. “I’M LITERALLY EVERYWHERE HYUNG! GOOD LUCK!” He cackled and Luhan tilted his head, confused as to what that meant.

 

He found out during lunch, everyone he talked to said Baekhyun had been there but he had left, it was a continuous search with Xiumin constantly whining, the only thing shutting him up was the promise of Sehun.

Finally they found him during the middle of lunch, outside the library and sitting on one of the benches, or more like Baekhyun was laying down on the bench, his head on Jongdae’s lap, with the others standing around him.

“Hey.” Luhan smiled and Baekhyun quickly tried sitting up but was pushed down by Jongdae and Chanyeol, he sighed and looked at his legs sadly.

Not wanting him to be upset Luhan quickly walked to the other end of the bench, lifted Baekhyun’s legs then sat down and placed his legs on his lap.

“Something wrong?”

Baekhyun looked like he wanted to say something but shook his head, offering a small smile instead, then his eyes drifted behind him and Luhan looked, seeing Xiumin and Sehun laughing with each other sitting on another bench a distance away from them.

 

“Why so lonely.” Xiumin asked while bumping his knee with Sehun’s. 

Said boy shrugged and scooted over to let the elder sit. “I’m not that good with lots of people.”

Xiumin nodded understanding that then nudged their shoulders together. “You good with me?”

Just to Sehun shook his head, pretending to scoot even farther away, laughing when Xiumin whined and pulled him back to him again.

“Yahhh!!! What’s wrong with me?” He pouted, the elder was rarely like this but he liked the younger, he already knew and he wanted him to be comfortable around him.

He saw it as a success as Sehun started giggling then it turned into uncontrollable laughter making Xiumin join in soon after, he was so amazed someone with such a cold exterior could have the brightest smile he had ever seen.

“And here I thought seniors were supposed to be some big bad scary monsters.” Sehun teased and Xiumin snorted.

“And I thought freshmen were supposed to be little mice afraid of everyone and everything.”

Sehun rolled his eyes and flicked his forehead making him pout. “Um rude.”

“Um do you even listen to yourself?”

They stared at each other for a second before bursting out into laughter again.

“Hyung what’s it like being a senior, I wanna know.” Xiumin shrugged and checked his phone.

“What’s it like being a freshmen, I forgot.” Sehun whined and punched his arm but before either of them could say anything more the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

“You got lucky. By the way keep texting me!” He called out and Xiumin smiled starting to walk to his class.

“You should be paying attention!”

He turned around just in time to see Sehun flip him the finger and he chuckled, shaking his head and taking his phone out, starting to text him again like the younger requested.