Favour

Moonlight

"Hyung...I have a favour to ask you.." Jongin asked. As the doctor left, giving him some pain killers.

"What is it ?" Kyungsoo asked. He thought, whatever Jongin wanted, Kyungsoo would do it for him. No matter how big or small that favour would be.

"Since I.." Jongin hesitated, "can't see..." He paused.

"Jongin.." Kyungsoo looked at him with eyes that were saying, "its okay."

"Will you write my diary for me ?" Jongin requested.

--

Kim Jongin, the guy who lives in his own world, his mind works more faster than Kyungsoo's ever did. He has a wide imagination and numerous talents which Kyungsoo was surprised to know when he first met Jongin at a cafe reading the same book Kyungsoo did.

Jongin loved writing in his diary all the time. 
Kyungsoo once asked him generally, "what do you always write in your diary ?"

"My feelings, my thoughts, things I couldn't say or couldn't do, my ideas." Jongin answered with a slight chuckle.

"Why ? Why waste your pages and the ink of your pen ?"

"Waste ? Hyung, you should try writing a dairy once, you will find out the answer yourself." Jongin smirked and got back to his writing, while Kyungsoo still thought that writing in a dairy was waste of time and ink and pages.

--