Moonlight

Moonlight

"But even though I know that you were just talking to me because of the similar interest in book we had.. A part of my heart and mind said that I couldn't live without you hyung."

Jongin and Kyungsoo met everyday in afternoon and would share their thoughts and interests. Jongin would always start the conversation and Kyungsoo would end it, sadly.

Little by little they got to know each other over a few cups of coffee every single day. Though those days never felt like days, to Jongin they just felt like minutes, just passing away in a blink of an eye whenever he is with Kyungsoo.

There came days and nights where Jongin and Kyungsoo would both sit on Jongin's bed - with their legs folded - and play word games. To some people word games were boring, but to Jongin and Kyungsoo it was like creating a new word and using them in their sentences. A kind of like making their own language.

Kyungsoo would sometimes bunk his night work and run to Jongin's house just to make him some late night snacks while Jongin desperately waited for one of his job applications to be accepted.

Sometimes when Kyungsoo would get a day off of his work, he would stay with Jongin In his tiny studio apartment for the night and tell him about his future plans, but that would just make Jongin bored, so to stop him from talking any further he would place his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and instead tell him to sing a song for him.

Kyungsoo would let out a shy chuckle but would start singing immediately as though he knew Jongin was going to ask him to sing.

In the gap between a deepening day you come slowly
The darkness skims by and wakes me up
And across the open window receding away ]

The two of them would stay still on their bed, covering themselves with the moonlight which entered through Jongin's little window, while Kyungsoo sang Jongin until he slept.

You shower in the pouring moonlight
I haven't seen that entrancing expression before
I look at you who's stopped like a picture and at the end of that gaze ]

__