Things must go on.

Wonderful Rain

It was very cold in such a big place like the airport, with a mix of happiness and sadness because of the farewells and reunions. A few steps of the escalator, my family and I were waiting for a special person who was gone for long, and after that, the minutes seemed endless. Without being able to stay still in my place, I kept walking around the place where we were. My dad was holding a white sign, where it was written with pink letters with black borders: Welcome home, sunshine and Matthew. Thinking about my sister's relationship made me think about myself and in all this that it was happening, questioning myself why life had chosen me to live a not so simple one. In the left pocket of my dress was the pocket watch that Mr. Kim had given me, because I used to take it everywhere, because it was a gift and because having it around made me feel at peace.

"Why are they taking so long?" My grandfather asked, holding his weight on one foot and then on the other.

I was glad to know that I wasn't the only one who showed the anxiety for the wait.

"The flights are delayed sometimes." Dad said. "Give them a few more minutes."

"I don't have a few minutes." My grandfather whined, and raised his eyebrows to sound exaggerated. "For me, every second counts. I'm old, you know?"

I was the only one who thought it was funny, and he pinched my chin quickly with affection.

"It's been so long since she left." Mom's lip trembled as she tried to smile. "Emilie must be so beautiful."

"Even more than that." I smiled at her, making her smile, making dad to my hair.

Em and I never went through discussions like other sisters we met in our childhood, and it made me happy to think that she and I had a real sister’s relationship. I put my hand in my pocket just to have something to cling to, and we waited a few minutes until I saw a beautiful brown hair up there. I lost my breath for a few seconds, waiting to see her smiling to convince me that it was her face, and her hand raised and her eyes met mine to convince me that after years, she and I were together again. I figured that Dad was behind me moving that poster, that Mom was about to cry, that my grandpa was the only one who smiled instead of crying, because he knew that a smile was better than a tear, or maybe it was because we hadn't missed a daughter of the way my parents did.

"Go." I felt Dad's hand on my back, giving me a little push forward.

I had missed my sister very much during the years we were apart, perhaps for that reason be in each other's arms didn't feel real at first.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

In the middle of the night when all was quiet, the sound of the rain was magical. Small drops hit my window with the curtains open, the street light on the carpeted floor drew the branches of the tree on the front yard, the warmth of my bed in the cold night felt like a protection. But in the silence of the room I listened the doorknob, and the hall light let me see a figure drawn on the wall in front of me. I smiled to myself when all was dark again, and I felt a fast stream of cold air when Emilie got under the blanket.

"I didn't know it was so cold in Seoul." She shivered slightly making me chuckled. "How are you?"

I frowned slightly because we had been together all day.

"Fine, thanks. And you?"

Emilie chuckled, too.

"I was talking about your situation with Minseok."

I held my momentary surprise because it would be pointless for me to ask how she knew it. In some way or another, our sister relationship allowed us to perceive our essence that seemed to change with our moods. Since we were kids.

"It's been a while and there are new things in us that we are disc-" I blinked at her for the look she gave me, that it was an emotionless expression. "What?"

"Do you say that to everyone else, honey?"

I chuckled.

"Em, there are some new things about him, that's true."

"Like what?" She frowned. "Besides that he is now a world star."

Those simple words made me feel so small.

"Minseok is a world star, right?"

I muttered the words in a whisper, because say them out too loud would make things around me feel more real.

"That's not a problem to me. Maybe it will cause some complications but I know you too well to know that you wouldn't let something like that keep you awake all night."

I sighed deeply, while Sunhi's words crossed my mind like a blast.

"Minseok had something with someone, I think. I know I shouldn't care because he and I were not together, but the problem is that I'm afraid that her memory becomes a shadow in my life."

Emilie nodded slowly, my words echoing in her head as she thought what to say.

"You should talk to Minseok about that, Hope. Dare to ask, not as a complaint because, honestly, you have no right to claim him anything." She was embarrassed to tell me things like that, but we both knew she was right. "Do it... because you need to feel calm, just for that. Doubts are not good, and you need to resolve them before this starts to hurt you. Or before before you begin to make hasty decisions like postpone things that have to keep going because you said yes to this marriage."

The strength in her last words made me feel that she was scolding me.

"I'm not postponing anything..." I whined, but moving in to the new department was one of them. "Maybe I'm not a world star but I have things to do: I'm doing very well in the company, and I must send a new idea for the publishing house."

"I know, Hope." Emilie smiled warmly. "I also know that you can handle all this, but anything you need, count me in."

My sister was here, and I felt this happiness couldn't fit me in the body.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The best of taking pictures at night was the colorful signs of the city that were like bursts of light that made everything brighter, warmer in the cold night. The Cheonggyecheon park offered a beautiful view as the groups of people gathered around of it, but Taeyang's presence was the most highlighted in the view of the len of my camera. After a few hours of walking around the edge of the river taking pictures, jumping on some rocks, and going under bridges, we found the nearest stairs after putting the camera in its case and keep it in my backpack.

"And how are the preparations for the wedding going?" The tone of his voice didn't go unnoticed in my ears, but I chuckled because it was still strange to me too. "Did you have a day for it?"

The strap of the backpack was on my shoulder and I held it as we go upstairs.

"Everything is going well."

"Just well?" Taeyang looked at me with a frown in confusion. "Without details?"

I chuckled.

"I don't know what else to say. There are so many things that I don't want to bored you."

"A normal bride would not stop talking about it..." And he smiled slightly, like was his style. "I'm glad you're not like them."

That was a compliment, because for him that was something like, don't let this change you, or you're still yourself. Since that rainy morning and the conversation with his sister, Minseok and I hadn't talked much, or maybe it was because of me and because I was avoiding him. When we climbed the last step the traffic light turned green and gave the pass to the cars to move on and the bus with 6 guys on that sign touting a line of backpacks, including Minseok, moved too. My heart fell when I sighed and looked away because that wasn't important, and luckily Taeyang was good to understand things like that and let them pass.

"I think a walk would be good for you, don't you think?"

His way of understanding me made me feel at peace and I smiled at him.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Just don't get lost too much." Taeyang put his hand on my hair, and he it, just once: friendly but not too much. "Take care of yourself, little one."

I wasn't little, but I nodded once and both walked in the opposite direction of the other. The night air felt cold on my skin and walking alone felt light, but at the same time, this moment would make me see that some things were none of my business: the relationship they might have had wasn't something that should affect me, but Emilie was right: an explanation was necessary.

My phone rang in the back pocket of my jeans, I took it and slided my finger on the screen to answer Sophia's call.

"Hey, Soph."

"Guess where we are going tonight?"

"Who?"

"Dana, you and me."

"Uhm..." I thought about it a few seconds. "Where?"

"To ride bicycles near the river Han."

I chuckled.

"But you know I don't ride bikes, Soph."

"Oh, come on." She whined. "I can take you with me."

I was about to say no, but a walk in the park sounded good.

"Where will we meet?"

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The night walks were the best way to clear the mind. At 9 pm the laughter of children were not heard playing in the park, neither adult conversations, but the singing of birds and the faint sound of the river took the leadership in the place. Lost in the distance, my friends went away for the last time before returning home, and I found myself taking photos of the Namsan Tower far from the other side of the river, with hundreds of lights of the city that were mixed again as bursts on the camera lens. It was a beautiful view from the distance, and I figured it would be a more beautiful up close view.

"We never had the opportunity to go there."

I held the camera with more strength as I put it down, and my heart stopped for a second as my mind filled with memories. Although I wanted to be in a place far from here, I turned and Minseok smiled at me. He was wearing a completely black outfit, with his hands gripping the handlebars of the bicycle that I didn't hear stop.

"Minseok..." I muttered, and cleared my throat to speak normally. "What a surprise to find you here."

"Yeah... I haven't seen you in days."

Minseok went off his bicycle and he gently kicked the iron rim for bicycle not fall. But he said nothing else; maybe he suspected that I was avoiding him. I wanted to say that it was due to his schedule so I wouldn’t feel so guilty, but that was a lie.

"I... I took some of my stuff to our department, Hope." He said because I hadn't said anything, but his words made something moved inside me. "I was thinking we could get together to buy some things too."

I blinked at him, biting my lips so my mouth wouldn't get open for the surprise. I couldn't let things keep going until I solve my doubts.

"Minseok... I... There is something..." I swallowed, feeling my heart beating so fast I thought it would break.

Of this depended my future… or our future? Minseok looked at me with confusion in his eyes, like a lost child. So innocent, but with a past that perhaps I didn't want to know. I felt something growing inside me, a feeling of anxiety, but afraid at the same time.

Minseok took a step toward me.

"There is something wrong, Hope?"

His proximity would only confuse me, but it was now or never. Here, where I felt exposed, I decided to be brave and speak.

"I know something happened between you and Sunhi." I said quickly, tripping over my own words.

Slowly, as if everything was moving in slow motion, I saw Minseok took a deep breath. His gaze never left mine, but his eyes reflected some fear, too. Part of me thought he wasn't going to tell me about that, never, and now I knew that part of him hoped not do it either.

"Something did happened, Hope." He said in a deep breath, but hear that didn't make things more real. "But it was during the time you left."

I knew he didn't say those things, about me leaving, with a mean intention, but it always made appeared a sad feeling inside me every time I remembered what I had done to him.

"I'm not telling you this to reclaim something, Minseok. I'm no one to ask you for explanations about it... but I just want..." I bit my lip, because at this moment I had forgotten what I wanted. I wasn't going to earn more than peace, a peaceful future to his side or on my own. "I told you that you could be confusing your feelings for me and that you have the last decision, but I just want to know if you still have feelings for her. If you have them, we need to postpone this."

Minseok silent for a few seconds, but continued staring me with a little courage in his eyes.

"How can I prove you that it's you who I am choosing? We're getting married, Hope."

"But that's no-" I pressed my lips when a harsh reality came to my head. "You know that this wouldn't happen without your father."

"You want to know what happened between her and me? Maybe after that you can understand that I chose you."

I shook my head, feeling like a frightened child, too exposed in a place as open as this.

"It's okay; I don't need to know the details. For me that's enough." I looked the place for a few seconds, but I didn't find my friends in the solitude of the park. "I should better leave."

"My car is a few blocks from here; I can take you home if you want."

Part of me felt calmer, enough to keep going with this.

"Thanks, but that's not necessary." I smiled weakly. "My friends must be close from here."

I paused for a second that seemed to last forever, and walked straight until I left him a few steps behind me.

“You’ve always been the one, Hope." Minseok stopped and I did it too, holding the camera in my hands. "Even when I refused to accept it: You’ve always been, and it always will be you the one for me."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

There was a pleasant silence in the empty living room of the new department with light grey walls, and I took a few minutes to watch the place with a box full with books in my arms. The room had a large window that would left in the sun on the sunniest days: it would be nice to sit there and read on the day, or enjoy a moment watching movies at night like now. Although the TV was in silent during my travels to the car to get some of my stuffs, the bright light of the movie made me company. This was going to be my new home, and I had to make things right to feel it that way.

"Hope?"

I turned at the sound of his voice, so fast that the box was about to slip out of my arms, but Chanyeol was faster than a second, and his hands held the box for me. I chuckled awkwardly and he did it too as I straightened up in my place when the surprise faded out, with him taking the box in his arms, smiling at me.

"Thank you for saving me, Chanyeol."

"Sorry to scare you." He smiled sheepishly. "The door was open and I assumed you were here. Let me help you with this." He tucked the box under his right arm. "Do you have more boxes?"

"No. That's the last one." I smiled at him and we walked down the hall to the room. "Don't you have a schedule?"

"No, not for today. So I can help you with this." He said. When we reached the room and I pushed the door for him, he stopped in front of me. "Ladies First."

Chanyeol smiled, looking adorable with his hair up. I nodded once as a thanks and we walked into the room, where there was a bed against the wall on my right, and a cabinet for TV on the left, with many places on either side to put my books and my favorite DVDs, a large closet on the right side of the bed and a desk next to the window while the whole place was covered by a soft grey carpet.

"I don't know why I'm surprised you have so many books."

Chanyeol left the box next to the TV and sat on the carpet, and without saying anything, he began to shelve books in the cabinet.

"You don't have to do that, Chanyeol." I waved my hand in the air, but he smiled.

"It's okay, Hope, I want to help you." And he continued putting book by book, and placing them in alphabetical order as if he had read my mind.

I smiled at him although he wasn't looking at me and I moved to the right side of the bed where my folded clothes were. I took some shirts and walked to the closet with many drawers at the bottom and I knelt down there to put my clothes. I opened the top drawer, but it was already filled with Minseok T-shirts. But it wasn't that what took my breath away: My hand stopped in the air for a second before taking the corner of the photo frame that was hidden under his third jersey. The silver frame of that photograph had a design that was familiar. It had a flower design on its four sides, but someone else had taken that picture without us knowing, because there were he and I, sitting on the bench in the courtyard of his home, smiling at each other while in the present my eyes filled with tears.

That memory hit my head and I exhaled to avoid embarrass me.

"Are you okay, Hope?"

I put the picture under his shirt and closed the drawer.

"Yes, of course." I chuckled awkwardly opening the second drawer that was empty. "I was daydreaming."

I put my shirts there, I left it open to continue putting them and went back to bed.

"Do you think about the marriage?"

I took another stack of shirts and I stopped to look at him.

"Yes, I do, I constantly think about it." I walked to the drawer and put my clothes there before closing it. I risked being honest with him, but I felt relaxed at his side to do it naturally. "Is that something wrong, Chanyeol?"

I turned to him, but Chanyeol was already looking at me with a friendly smile.

"Of course not, Hope. Many people get nervous with the idea of ​​marriage."

I walked toward him, sitting on the carpet too.

"Thanks for helping me with this."

"It was a pleasure." He smiled at me, looking at me in silence for a few seconds, as if he were analyzing something. "Can you play pool, Hope?"

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

I liked the clean sound that Chanyeol did when hitting the colorful balls with the cue. The place was on the top floor of a building, with low lights and a nice and soft music playing in the background. The tables around were empty, and without curious looks towards them the place felt calm. Baekhyun and Kai were also here, and although I didn't know how to play, watch them do this was an entertaining show.

"You sure you don't want to try, noona?" Kai stood across the table, using his cue to support himself while I sat in a chair.

"I'd rather not." I chuckled sheepishly. "I can see myself hitting the ball to where I shouldn't."

My comment made them laugh.

"It is not so difficult." Baekhyun said while it was Chanyeol's turn again. "With some instructions you could do really well."

"For me it is enough to watch you all play." I replied, and lifted my thumb when Chanyeol hit the ball again, making him smile with pride. "You all are very good at this."

"It's something we like to do." Chanyeol said, moving close to me to hit another ball. "It's one of the few things we can do freely."

I was going to pat his shoulder as if that would make him feel better, but I kept my hand on my lap. I watched the reaction of the boys, but their smiles didn't fall and they didn't let the good atmosphere fall neither, and Baekhyun, from the other side, made the peace sign with his fingers smiling again. Kai stretched his arm and made a gun with his fingers, and they both looked at me, as if they were expecting me to do something too. The only thing I could think of was to make the ear of a rabbit with my right hand, and I laughed because it was too sweet for me, but i put it down to see that Chanyeol had won.

"Well done." I smiled at him, and he raised his right hand in the air to get a high 5. 

He did it, smiling happily again.

"That's not fair!" Baekhyun whined while kai was pretending to throw his cue.

"Hope?"

I recognized Suho's voice behind me, and I shuddered to think that if he was here, Minseok could be too, especially since Chanyeol had promised that no one else would. I saw Suho walking toward us in the middle of the other empty tables, and a few steps behind, Chen also entered, and Minseok did it too a few seconds later with his eyes on his phone.

"Sorry, Hope." Chanyeol whispered, just before Suho stopped in front of us. "Hyung, I didn't think you all would come."

"We didn't think that you guys would be here." Suho smiled at them and then at me. "Glad to see you again, Hope."

When Minseok heard my name, he slammed Chen's back with his body and looked at me in surprise, so innocent that Baekhyun and Kai laughed.

"Hope is our cheerleader, hyung." Baekhyun said with joy, perhaps to help improve the uncomfortable environment. "Because she always cheer us when we do it right."

"I don't think Minseok would like to hear that you are using his girlfriend as your personal cheerleader, guys." Chen said, as if he were making fun of Minseok, or just to get a reaction from him.

"I think I should go now." I tried to smile going down from the chair.

"Don't go, Hope." Chen said, taking off his jacket as he walked around the table to grab a cue. "Stay to see how Minseok loses."

His comment made others laugh.

"I will not lose." Minseok put his phone away, ready to accept the challenge, and then he looked at me kindly despite the last conversation. "Can you stay?... please."

"Of course she can." Baekhyun said. "Right, Hope?"

I nodded.

"Well then!" Chen smiled.

Kai was the first to play and the game officially started with Minseok - Chen - Baekhyun against Suho - Chanyeol - Kai. For a moment I had forgotten that they were normal kids despite his fame, like the friends I have and with whom I could speak naturally too. For them, this was a good way to get away from his life of idols, and I liked the idea of ​​spending time with them, or the idea that they wanted to spend a moment with me too. With the passage of minutes it had become something serious for them, and the last play to win was in Chen hands.

"You know what? Why don't we let Hope win this for us?" He asked.

This was so absurd that I laughed, but he just smiled, showing me that he was serious.

"It's a good idea." Baekhyun smiled too. "That way we'll win."

"Hey." I whined and he laughed again.

"You want to try it, Hope?" Suho asked.

The last ball was far from the hole, but it was a straight shot, and I didn't want to risk.

"Not really." I chuckled.

"Come on, you can do it. Come here." Chen was on the other side of the table, and I walked toward him. "You can do it, just give it a firm hit."

He gave me the cue.

"Will you be upset with me if I lose?" I asked with concern.

"Of course not." Suho chuckled.

"You can do it, Hope." Chanyeol said, raising a thumb at me.

I tightened my grip on the cue, leaning slightly as I rested the cue on the table, watching the path that the ball would take.

"Don't think too much." Minseok said, and then he walked over to where I was until he was behind me. "Let me show you."

It was as if he couldn't see that they were there too, or like he didn't care about it. Minseok leaned, where his hand took mine in the front, but only there because his other hand touched my other arm with light fingers. My mind was far away from here until I heard his voice.

"Do it." He said in my ear, as if his words were just for me, and I pushed my arm forward as a reflection of his words.

The applause of the boys told us that we had won, and while we both got straight in our places, so close that I could feel my arm touching his chest, Minseok's gaze fell on mine.

"Well done, princess."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The design area of the Moon Company had white walls and tile floors, a large table in the middle of the room with lots of pictures and a glass wall in front of me where they put the chosen ones for the magazine next month. The design of the new cover was a team effort between the chief designer to choose the colors and fonts, and photographers from each section to choose the best photographs. Dana was sitting in front of me, drawing some designs.

It was 6:50 pm.

"Am I the only one who is hungry?" Dana asked.

"I am too." I sighed. "You want to go to dinner after finishing this?"

Dana looked at me with false innocence few seconds, and laughed at the end.

"You know you have a dinner at 7:30, Hope."

I whined falling on the back of the chair.

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Now that's weird." She chuckled. "Something happened?"

"No." I shook my head. "I'm just not in the mood to go to a restaurant. I want to go to a place where they serve a lot of food."

Dana smiled slightly, looking at the clock on the wall.

"You better go now if you don't want to be late."

I nodded.

"Okay." I got up and I put my coat that was hanging on the back of the chair. "Call me if you need help. Or if you just want company."

Dana nodded laughing as I took my backpack.

"Enjoy the night."

I walked to the glass door.

"I think not." I replied sarcastically.

Some offices were of glass and were completely empty as I walked down the hall to the elevator, where I saw a young man dressed all in black while waiting for it too.

"Do you have plans for tonight?" I asked when I stopped.

Taeyang laughed lightly.

"A fun dinner with my family. And you?"

"The same... well, with my family."

Apparently he liked my bad joke. The elevator opened with a sound and both went inside. Taeyang pressed the button to the parking and the doors closed in front of us.

"I didn't see you all day." I said. "You had a photoshoot today?"

"Yeah. For a clothing brand."

"Sounds like fun."

Taeyang chuckled.

"You want to come with me next time?"

I blinked at him.

"Why?" I asked, just as the doors opened.

He shrugged.

"Everything is more fun with... you."

Taeyang whispered the last word when he saw his sister in front of us. My gaze went from Sunhi to the person who was at her side. Minseok looked at me with a look that I knew not to interpret, but it was as if he felt guilty. Why? I didn't know.

"I was going to go see you, Tae." Sunhi said, and then smiled at me. "Unnie, Minseok Oppa's here to pick you up. They have a family dinner like us."

She smiled at his brother, and I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach.

"We better get going." I said to Minseok and he nodded, then I looked at Taeyang. "See you tomorrow... bye, Sunhi."

As big as the parking place was, we walked to his car, feeling hot in my stomach like it was burning inside. Minseok was wearing a black outfit also with a shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and he flexed it when he opened the car door for me. Minseok kept the same expression all the time when he closed the door and as he walked around to get in, and then he started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Do you want to know what happened?"

If he was talking about what happened long ago or a few minutes ago, the answer was no to both.

"The truth is I don't."

Minseok sighed deeply, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"Do you like him, Hope?"

I knew he was talking about Taeyang, but at the same time I was surprised.

"Who? Taeyang?" I looked at him frowning in confusion, but he kept looking down the road. I had no right to be angry, but he was talking about things that made no sense. "What's your problem with him? Did he tell you to stay away from his sister?"

Minseok swallowed hard.

"Don't say such things, Hope."

Totally surprised by his words, I chuckled.

"The real problem is between you 3, Minseok. What you had with Sunhi bothers Taeyang, it seems that Sunhi can’t get over you, and you..." I my lip. "You still feel something for her."

Minseok exhaled letting go of all his frustration.

"That is not true."

My lip trembled because I feared continue to insist, but I could hardly believe this. I was gone, but I knew why I did it, however, after 4 years, I wasn't so sure of his feelings for me now.

"Are you sure?"

His knuckles turned white by the force he used on the steering wheel, but Minseok didn't answer.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The restaurant was one of those with excellent service, circular tables with larges white tablecloths on, bright porcelain plates and wine glasses. The piano music was heard, and conversations at the other tables became a constant hum. While waiting for the food, my mind felt consumed by my own insecurities. At our table we had a nice conversation that revolved around the wedding, because all was about the wedding. Minseok sat beside me, smiling and nodding at each comment.

"Hope looked beautiful with the wedding dress." Minji said. She seemed to be a good friend of my sister now. "Emilie, the dress you made was perfect."

Matthew, her husband, sat beside me and looked at me with that funny expression when his wife talked about me and designs. He knew that was embarrassing for me, and we used to laugh about it, and now I was glad to have his support. He had a beard that made him look a strong jaw, but Matthew was very friendly.

"That day the preparations will not matter..." He told to Minseok, leaning slightly to where we were. "The only important thing will be the union that will be created for you two."

Minseok listened, and smiled as if he felt more relaxed with those words.

"So why your marriage was so... luxurious?" I asked.

Matt laughed.

"It's because I wanted to make your sister happy, but you're a simple person, honey."

And he patted my head before putting his attention back to my sister, who had just asked him something.

"Hope?" Minseok Whispered. "Can we talk after dinner?"

My heart raced at the thought of being alone to talk, but I didn't feel ready to continue talking about the same topic.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The morning was bright as the staff gave the final arrangements for the props for the photo shoot. We were near the Han River, with the perfect view of the city behind the railing, while the boys placed large fans and put boxes with dried leaves behind them, to release them in the air when the session began. The air was warm, perfect for working outdoors and the good mood felt in everyone here, even in the curious looks of people who visited the park this morning.

My dress of long sleeves had a similar color like the falling leaves from the trees in autumn, and I felt excited to have a new photo session.

Taeyang came to where I stood, hands in the pockets of his black pants.

"It seems that this session goes with your clothes."

I chuckled, holding the camera strap over my shoulder.

"A complete coincidence. I wasn't told any of this."

"You're not nervous, right?"

"Of course not." I said with confidence. "I love what I do, and I will do this boldly."

Taeyang smiled for the first time this morning.

"Well said, little one." He patted my head and i laughed.

"Guys, let's do a try before we start." Seungjae, one of the assistants said. "Can you stay right there, Hope? We just want to try in what direction the fans should go."

"But..." I tried to speak, but he was already walking away while Taeyang took the camera off my shoulder. I pushed my sleeves up to my elbows and stayed in my place. "Let's make this quick, guys, please."

Seungjae laughed nodding.

"Let's try it with some leaves." He said.

There were 3 fans, two at the ends and one in the center, and the 3 of them blew a soft wind that made my hair move back slightly and the skirt of my dress too. Adorable was the word that came into my mind when the leaves floated the air, being moved by an invisible force that made them fly around. The fans were turned off when the car of the director and two vans were close to where we were, and I walked to Taeyang to wait for them.

While the car doors opened, Taeyang pulled something out of my hair.

"You have leaves in your hair, Hope." He laughed showing me one. "Wait..."

I laughed with embarrassment as he helped remove the 3 leaves that were in me. I stepped away from his hand when it was ready, and then our laughter turned off when EXO boys went out from the car with his manager, while director Kim approached us. Taeyang looked at me quickly before looking forward again. To maintain professionalism of the moment, the boys smiled at me furtively, including Chanyeol, under the confused look that Minseok had.

"Hope, he's the manager Joon." The director said when he was next to me. "Joon, Hope will be the photographer for today."

The young man bowed and I did too, although he was not the same man I saw in the elevator that night. Luckily for me.

"I hope we can have an excellent work together." He said. Although I was sure he was aware of everything about Minseok and I.

"Of course." I said quickly. I had to forget things that weren't important at the moment, and focus on the work we were about to do. I tried to look at them all, without feeling intimidated by the story between Minseok and me. "Good morning, guys, today I'll be your photographer, and I'm sure we'll have a great day working together."

They nodded and his manager asked them to go to change, as I expected to have a great day.


Sorry for the grammar mistakes TT-TT

But I hope you like this c: