Just love me right.

Wonderful Rain

In the very early morning and like every day in the past, my parents met in the dining room to have breakfast before going to work. It was a curious feeling as if time hadn't passed, and while we were sitting here, I felt like the girl of 4 years ago. Minseok would be alone in his dorm because the flu had forced him to stay in bed, and for some reason Junmyeon had asked me to take care of Minseok. Although it was a strange request, he was ill from the rain, and for having put his wet jacket jean on after he gave me his sweatshirt, so it was kind of my fault.

"We should think about buying a car for you." Dad took a sip of the coffee that my grandfather made, smiling at the good taste that this had. "If you're going to live here again... you need your own car."

Having a car would be better than ask borrowed his, but buying another was unnecessary, considering that I already had one, but not one in this country.

"What kind of car would you buy for you?"

"For me?" Dad smiled to himself. "Maybe a four raptor."

I had seen that car when I bought mine.

"Isn't it something... big for a doctor?"

He laughed.

"It's just a dream I had when I was young."

Obviously he still had that dream in his mind, and since I liked his Mazda, I found fair just change cars. Mom sat in front of me leaving a plate of pancakes on the table, smiling at me as if she were able to guess what I was thinking. His birthday was near, and I could buy him one before he spent his money buying me a car.

"I hope Minseok recovers soon, darling." She said, looking at me with kind eyes. "I think we'll have to cancel dinner with his family until Minseok recovers."

His mother was very happy for us to come into her home, supporting the idea of ​​the wedding.

"She is grateful to you for going to visit Minyoo." My dad said. "She thinks you helped her husband to feel better."

"I'm very glad. I'm glad he feels better." I replied sheepishly. "I talked to Emilie last night. She was a little upset with us for telling her about this... just yesterday."

"My little Emilie." My dad smiled thoughtfully. "When she got married, I realized that someday my little Hope was going to do it too. My two girls were going to leave the nest at any time."

Mom squeezed his hand affectionately, and I chuckled because he was always able to express what he felt in front of us. In the kitchen, my grandfather chuckled too.

"Life is made that way, son." He said to my dad. "The most rewarding part of being a parent is to see that we raise our children well, so that way when they marry, they are able to raise theirs children as well."

"Don't worry, Dad." I patted his shoulder affectionately. "Children never left the nest completely, because if you think about it, we always return to our first home."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

I walked towards the large building after leaving Dad's car in the parking lot (a black 2013 Mazda) holding my backpack over my shoulder, and a disposable cup of coffee that my grandfather prepared for me on my left hand. Although the sun was out, the air was cold in the morning early, and because of Junmyeon's call, I had changed my pajamas for black jeans that combined with my converse, a white shirt, a gray coat and a scarf red loose around my neck. When the elevator doors closed in front of me, I could no longer avoid the beating of my racing heart. Minseok hadn't sickened because of me, but somehow it had happened because of, well... me. Although I still questioned me why Junmyeon, or now Suho, had asked me to take care of Minseok, I felt responsible, so i had to take care of him at least for today. The double doors opened with a sound, and after all this time, I saw Junmyeon.

I got off the elevator, and we laughed awkwardly as he smiled with his eyes smile as I remembered it.

"Hope, I'm glad to see you."

He moved to hug me, and I slightly tightened my arms around him.

"Me too, Junmyeon. Or is Suho now?"

"You can call me as you want." He chuckled, stepping aside so that both walk down the hall. "You've been well? I loved your books."

I had heard that comment many times, and although I was very grateful, it had an effect on me.

"Talk about it... makes me feel ashamed. But I really appreciate the comment."

"It's the truth, Hope." Suho stopped in front of a white door. "The kids... they liked to joke and smile a lot, but they get nervous when they see a girl in their daily life. I know you will like them."

I smiled at him, but I was a bit nervous because they were famous, and because I didn't know if they knew who I was in Minseok's life. Suho opened the door and I found a long corridor full of shoes. As a gentleman, he let me go first until we got to the living room.

"They don't know that you were coming." He said quietly. "Let's go to the kitchen."

The kitchen was on the left side of the dorm, and it was as I had seen on the show "Happy Camp."

"Please, sit down." Suho pointed to the dining room chair. "You want something to eat?"

"I'm fine, thanks." I left the coffee cup on the table to sit in the chair facing the door. "Minseok is very sick?"

"Kind of..." He sat opposite me, looking sad about Minseok's situation. "A doctor came to see him but he said Minseok just needs some rest, but we have a schedule, and there was none to look after him."

"Why me?" I looked at him doubtfully. "I wouldn't be the first person you should call."

Suho smiled, as if he knew a secret he would share.

"Minseok is the first to get up, and I went to his room when he didn't come to mine. Not only I noticed he was sick..." And then he came closer, as if he were going to whisper. "Minseok was mumbling your name."

In vain it was to say that my heart was racing with that, because it was already like that since I came here.

"Suho... Minseok told you what's going on?"

Suho looked thoughtful for a moment, watching an empty spot in the room.

"Yes, Minseok told us." He looked at me with a kind smile. "It sounds pretty complicated, but I hope this work among you. We just want him to be happy."

I wanted to ask him if he knew about our breakup, but then Baekhyun appeared in the kitchen door.

"Hyung! Have you seen my-?"

He stopped when he saw me, his eyes moving between Suho and I as he opened his mouth to speak, but he just pointed out to the door, and disappeared.

"How sweet." I chuckled, as if he were younger than me. "I think you were right about the girls in the dorm."

"After seeing so many girls, I didn't think they would still get nervous."

"Go! Go! Go! She's there." I heard Baekhyun's voice from the other side of the door.

Suho hit his face with one hand, as if he couldn't believe his behavior. Still with his red hair, Chanyeol entered the kitchen in front of Baekhyun.

"Hello." He bowed. "My name is Chanyeol!"

I chuckled watching Suho, but he just shook his head, so I stood to greet them too.

"Hi, guys, I'm Hope. I am-"

"Minseok hyung's girl!" Baek said full of happiness, and he cover his mouth under the gaze that Suho gave him, but then he smiled. "Hello! I'm Baekhyun, and I'm a big fan of your books."

And then I realized he was holding one in his hands.

"I can see that." I chuckled, he was very lovable. "I appreciate it a lot."

"I am too!" Chanyeol raised a hand, giving me an innocent look. "I also like them a lot."

"Yah! Why the fuss?" Chen entered the kitchen scratching his head, but his hand stopped in the air when he saw us. "Eh... I..."

"She's Hope, hyung." Baekhyun said with a smile. "She is the author of Hunters of time... and Minseok hyung's girlfriend."

"I am not..." I shook my head. "It's not like that-"

"Don't lie. Hyung has been whispering your name." Baekhyun laughed. "We all heard him say it."

I chuckled at his innocence.

"You're cute." I chuckled.

Baekhyun was surprised for a second, but then showed me his most adorable smile.

"Baekhyun is winning this." Chanyeol said looking worriedly toward Chen.

"I think he already beat us." Chen laughed.

"I'll call the guys." Suho rose up. "Make yourself at home, Hope."

"Thank you." I replied as he went out.

Baekhyun sat in the chair where Suho was, and I also sat as the others.

"You're here to take care of Minseok hyung, right?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Apparently."

"Then... you will marry him?" Chanyeol watched me curiously, his eyes like two circles as he spoke. "Like... Really?"

"Yah." Chen said. "This isn't a fake thing."

"It's complicated... is-"

"Yah. It's true... hyung's girlfriend is in our dorm! "Kai entered smiling into the room, followed by Sehun. "Hello, noona, My name is Kai!"

"I am Sehun!"

And both bowed.

"It's a pleasure, guys, I'm Hope, but I'm-"

"Whoa. It's true." With his round eyes, D.O was behind Suho, looking at me with a shy smile. "Hello, noona, my name is D.O"

Lay was close to D.O and he bowed lower than them.

"Hello, my name Zhang Yi Xing, but you can call me Lay."

"It's a pleasure." I smiled at him, then smiled toward all. "It's a pleasure to meet you all."

"Well..." Suho clapped his hands. "Now that you met them all, I will show you Minseok's room. Guys, get ready."

While we walked out of the room, I wondered why I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would, but in the privacy of their dorm, they were normal kids. However, I was impatient when we got Minseok's room. Suho nodded at me, as if he was preparing me for this, and he opened the door. Minseok was sleeping under his blanket over his left side, breathing hard. I felt so bad for him...

"Hope, come here." Suho whispered from the bedside table. "Minseok need to take these pills in one hour, and then 6 hours later. If you need anything you can call me. You will be fine, right?"

I had grown up in the hospital, so it wasn't the first time for me.

"Sure. Don't worry."

"Okay." He smiled. "Let’s go to the living room."

As we walked back down there, he told me that I could watch TV, or play any film, which were arranged under the TV. He said that no one would come so I need not worry about the guests. Before leaving when his manager called them, Chen and D.O showed me what I should use in the refrigerator to cook for Minseok. In their own way, all showed me what to do to take care of Minseok. And before leaving, they said goodbye thanking me for taking care of his hyung. 

I sat on the couch to watch TV.

This wasn't good for Mr. Kim, nor Minseok or me. An answer would define our future completely. I wanted to believe that I was prepared for what would come, but if something happened with the fans... think about that made me feel insecure. 

"Chen!"

Hearing his voice made me feel goosebumps, but then I heard myself gigling: Minseok didn't know I was here. The time had passed very quickly and I got up from the couch and walked down the hall to his room, pushing the door gently. He sat on his bed, his eyes shut as he rubbed his eye with one hand.

"Minseok?" I called his name softly. It took a few seconds for him to realize that I was here because his eyes followed me until I sat on the end of his bed, looking at him with a friendly smile. "How you feel?"

"You are here." He whispered at me with innocent eyes. "I thought I was dreaming."

His voice was a whisper in the silence of the bedroom, so quiet that I was afraid to swallow the lump in my throat.

"Suho called me."

I got up to take one of the pills and the water glass on the night table and I went back to bed. My hands were replaced with his, making contact when I pulled them away. I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature, brushing his hair in the way.

"You don't have fever." I removed my hand from his forehead and took the glass. "Go back to sleep, okay? I'll be in the living room." 

His tired eyes looked at me with a shy expression.

"Can you stay?" He whispered, breathing hard. "Until I fall asleep?"

Minseok seemed too tired to keep his eyes open, but at least I didn't have to face his gaze.

"Okay."

His body relaxed on the bed, closing his eyes as his eyelids moved slightly. His left hand moved under his pillow, dragging up his long-sleeved shirt, where his silver bracelet shone almost imperceptibly as the memories in my mind. For years he wore the bracelet. He was using the gift I couldn't give him in person. Even when the bracelet was not a parting gift, I felt it like one. With all the things that were happening I felt my head was spinning, and for a second I thought that my spirit couldn't handle this. I felt Minseok was putting this off, and although I could give him the time he needed, he hadn't told me how much time would he need.

When he slept, I got out of bed and left the room. I hadn't slept so well last night but my mind was more tired than my body, and because I could still be awake, I went to the kitchen to prepare some food. I spent a few minutes in my own silence, wondering what I should cook, but when I stopped in front of the refrigerator, I saw Chen's post it: Hope, you can take what you want from the refrigerator, but remember to return it to its place. Kaebsong ^^ ~ Chen.

I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

I followed his voice to the left of the place, where Minseok was standing at the door, wearing a red sweatshirt over his pajama pants.

"You should be sleeping, Minseok."

"I can't sleep." He sat in the chair where I was sat earlier, and he took with his trembling hands the cup of coffee. "This is yours?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"It smells good."

I rested my arms on the granite table, looking in his eyes his desire to try the coffee.

"My grandfather made it. You can try if you want, but it's cold."

I went to the refrigerator again. The boys were all very tidy with fruit and pre-cut vegetables, so I put the ingredients I needed to make the soup on the table tops.

"I really think you should go back to sleep."

But he just laughed slightly, still looking at me.

"I don't like to be alone."

After all, I couldn't tell him what to do.

"Well..." I breathed the air of my body, trying to act normal. "You'll be my audience then."

"Did you learn to cook in those years?"

At that moment I realized he and I never could have a normal conversation without talking about the past. I already knew how to cook when we met, but in these years I learned to improve my culinary skills.

"Yes... I have improved a lot over the years. But for a flu like yours... chicken soup is the best." My hand stopped in the vegetable plate, with guilt in my body. "I'm sorry, you had the flu because of me and you had to miss your schedule."

Minseok shook his head slowly, as if he couldn't believe what I just said.

"This is not your fault, Hope." He breathed through his nose with difficulty. "It wasn't your fault that it rained, and it was my choice to give you my sweatshirt, so you don't have to feel guilty. Okay?"

My phone rang in my pocket, and I nodded to him as I took it. The name of Louis lit up the screen with an incoming voice message. I doubted whether I should listen it, but he and I had never ignored a message from the other.

"If it is important, you should take it."

"I'll do it later." I laughed awkwardly, putting the phone on my pocket again.

"Is it your boyfriend?"

Minseok looked at me holding a poker face, as if that was a simple question. I looked at him with the same expression.

"Why do you suppose that it's a man?"

"Why would you be nervous if it wasn't?"

"Who says I'm nervous?"

"Aren't you?"

"Of course not."

"Why don't you respond the message then?"

"Because it seems that it is you who has an interest in it."

He leaned back slightly, half surprised by my accusation.

"That is not true."

"Okay, then…"

As if nothing had happened, I continued to work in the kitchen. We'd just had a strange discussion and we are now acting as if neither were here.

"Hope?"

"Yes?"

"What if we got married?" His voice was softer this time, almost insecure. "Are we going to be a real marriage? I mean... Are we going to live together? Are you going to move here permanently? What about your job?"

My mouth was dry and didn't know how to respond. I felt very bad because he unlike me, had not thought of the divorce as an option. I had said yes to a life together for a certain time, and he didn't know if he wanted to marry but he thought about a life for us. I was a yes and no, and he was a maybe and definitely yes.

"I don't know, Minseok." My shoulders slumped as I exhaled. "Honestly... I'm afraid to think about the future."

"Yeah... Me too."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

When my head touched his pillow, I fought the urge to sleep a little more, and although he said he could be out of bed, at some point in the afternoon Minseok couldn't keep his eyes open, and neither hold the weight of his body. In the afternoon he seemed better, Minseok could breathe normally and his voice didn't sound so constipated, and probably sleeping hours would help him recover even faster. The room was under a companionable silence, and I wanted to take this time to myself to try to think of my new story. A dream protector, a guardian of the castle of her dreams.

Dream. Dreamer.

I sighed. This was getting more complicated than I thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

We were both lying on his bed. I was looking at the ceiling, and he had just woken up.

"About my work."

"What about it?"

Before, it was so easy for me to tell him everything, and now I felt reversed with my life.

"I'm thinking of writing a new book."

"Baekhyun loves your books. Did you meet him?"

"Yes, he's adorable." I said, and then I felt his eyes on me. "I was surprised when he showed himself to be a fan of mine, especially when I'm a fan too."

"Are you a fan of Baekhyun?"

I chuckled.

"I am." I shrugged. "But mostly I am a fan of EXO."

Minseok didn't respond, and when I turned to see him, I was watching him with a look of surprise on his face.

"Are you surprised?"

Minseok nodded, moving his head as a small child.

"You're like a child, Minseok." I chuckled. "You are surprised by everything."

"Everything that is about you." He answered, his voice full of honesty. "I feel like back to meet you, Hope, but at the same time I feel like I know everything about you."

"You know everything about me. From the 4 years spent... " I looked away, with my heart pounding in my ears. "There is nothing new about me."

"Your favorite color is still blue?"

"Of course."

"Your favorite book?"

"The same as always."

"You still hate the cold milk?" 

"For life."

Minseok was in silent for a few seconds, and I thought he was thinking about another question that only would made me laugh.

"You still love me?"

His question took the air of my body, and for a second I felt lost in reality. I pressed my lips, trying to take prisoners to the words I would never say. If I said yes, he would ask me why I left then, and if I said no... Neither one of the two answers would satisfy him, and all I would do was confuse him even more. I sat on the bed and I realized we were not going to work out this situation.

"That's not a fair question, Minseok..." I my lip, and the air felt too warm around me. "If I say yes, you would ask me why I left?"

Minseok sat on the bed, looking at me seriously.

"Yes."

"What if I say no?" 

His confused expression changed into a serious one.

"Then I don't want to hear it."

My tongue moved in my mouth, because although I wanted to do it, I wouldn't ask him the same question. Do you still love me?

"Hope?"

Suho's voice brought me back to reality and I stood up, just as he opened the door of the room. His gaze moved between Minseok and I, smiling at him.

"Hey, it looks like you are better, Minseok."

Minseok forced a smile at him.

"Yes, I feel better."

Suho nodded, smiling at me this time.

"Looks like you're good doctor as your parents."

"I would like that." I chuckled, moving in my place. I needed to get out of here. "Well... if you are already here, then I can go home."

Suho looked at me with surprise, and a sad look came over his face.

"You don't have to go so fast, you could stay for dinner with us."

I shook my head, holding a smile to express my thanks.

"I really appreciate the invitation, but I must get to my house for dinner with my family... my grandfather likes to cook." I smiled. "And especially he likes me to eat what he cooks."

Suho chuckled.

"We leave it for another day?"

"I promise." I nodded.

"Okay." He clapped his hands once. "I'm going out so you can say goodbye."

He left the room, closing the door behind him. The awkward silence was felt in the place, and I chuckled because I never thought that I would be in a situation like this. I tried to live as a good person, but I still lived uncomfortable situations like this.

"I hope you recover completely, Minseok." I looked at him, but I didn't know how to interpret his gaze. "GoodBye."

"Hope-"

"Please..." I cut him off. "Just leave it that way."

I left the room and I exhaled the air in my lungs as walked down the hall to the living room. My backpack was still on the sofa, and the boys were also there. Like children in a school, everyone greeted at the same time. Suho smiled taking my backpack, and I figured that he would accompany me to the elevator.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, guys." I bowed slightly. "Have a good night."

"Thank you!" They answered the same time.

"Hope... Will we see you again?" Baekhyun asked sitting on the couch. "You haven't signed my book yet."

I chuckled.

"We will exchange firms next time, then... Okay?"

"Okay!"

The truth was that I didn't plan to return. I waved again and walked with Suho down the aisle toward the door, and he spoke as he closed behind us.

"I think they liked you."

We walked down the hallway, and I chuckled because they didn't seem like the guys singing on stage.

"They are great."

"Yes, they are." He chuckled too. "How did it go with Minseok? Did you talk about marriage? You reached an agreement?"

"I think eventually, he and I will walk on different sides." I stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the button on the wall. "Things happen for a reason, I guess."

Suho nodded with a sad expression on his face.

"Truly sorry, Hope."

"It's Okay." I tried to smile to make him feel better. "At least now I have a clear answer."

The doors opened with a sound and Suho handed me my backpack.

"Thank you for coming."

"You're welcome." I pressed the button on the first floor and I waved. "Bye."

"Goodbye, Hope. Take care."

The doors closed in front of me, and I leaned against the cold wall. My legs felt wobbly and I felt a knot in my stomach: I felt bad because this was the second time that Minseok and I didn't have a real farewell. The doors opened before me and I saw a man enter while I was leaving, his perfume took me to the past, and he and I, gave us a quick look and the door were closed again. I had crossed with his manager and I felt it in my chest. I had lied about the family dinner, but now I didn't want to go home because I knew no one would be there until 10, so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I dialed Hyunsuk's number.... And he answer in a second.

"Ready to meet?"

I smiled at his voice.

"I'm ready."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

Small raindrops fell against the windshield and the car windows while I drove on the main avenue in the cold night of Seoul. The posters on buildings and streets lit up with bright colors and I felt that they made the night least dark. The heat of the car felt nice while Bruno Mars song's "Just the Way You Are" was played at low volume, until a call came in. Louis's name appeared on the screen of my phone and I groaned silently because I had forgotten to call him. I pressed the button on the steering wheel and accepted the call.

"I'm sorry, Louis! I forgot to call you back."

In the other line, Louis laughed.

"It's Okay, Hope. Don't worry. You're okay?"

"Yes, of course." I heard his message, but I wanted him to bring it up the reason why tried to call me earlier. "And you? How's everything over there?"

"Great... really great, indeed."

"I know." I laughed. "I was shocked when I heard your message. How long have I left? A week and you already have a girlfriend? I entered a parallel world or what?"

"Well..." He chuckled, and I could hear the embarrassment in his laughter. "She isn't my girlfriend yet."

"Yet." I smiled though he couldn't see me. "I like how it sounds. It sounds promising."

"Thank you, Hope. I hope this works."

"It will, Louis. You're an amazing person, and if she can really see you, this is going to last, champ. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Do you have confidence?"

"I have confidence!"

And we both laughed.

"You're great, Hope. Thank you. But what about you? Have you met someone?"

That was definitely not in my plans. First I must forget the first person to meet another one.

"I'm not thinking about that, nor has it happened. I haven't had luck."

"Don't worry, you will find someone, Hope. You're so great that for you guys are scarce."

"In extintion, I think."

Louis laughed.

"But perhaps the only guy for you is closer than you think."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The night was fresh at the mall, where many conversations were lost among the other, and laughter were all I could distinguish between many people. Friday night the mall was filled to wherever my friends and I were, but to see so many happy people was nice even though I was nervous. I wasn't a very sociable person because i was kind of shy but I liked to make friends. Sophia, Dana and Seungyoo walked in front of us, talking about the new zombie movie that was about to be released.

"Look at you." Hyunsuk chuckled as we walked, and he affectionately patted my hand while my arm was link with his. "It seems that you didn't like to see so many people. Wasn't you who did a book signing?" But then he smiled gently. "But... Actually, you're not acting like that because of the people, Right, honey?"

It was difficult to hide what I felt when I was acting so obvious. I wasn't afraid of marriage, but now I didn't know how to go on with my life.

"It's hard to go back and try to integrate to the life I left here. I have to decide for how long I'll stay, thinking if I should get another job before my vacation is over, think about whether it is time to live alone."

"You can move in with me if you want."

I smiled because I liked that idea, and with my friends always thought that one day we would move in together.

"That would be great, but I would like to experience living alone. Now that I have the money I don't have to worry so much."

"Honey..." He looked at me with a smile. "You talk like a woman."

"Hey..." I smiled at him. "Thanks for noticing that I am."

He laughed with me until the guys turned around.

"You want to go to dinner before we go?" Seungyoo Asked.

"What about bbq ribs?" Sophia squinted at me.

"Definitely."

The long corridor with shops on both sides ended and we got to the escalator where there was a large fountain in the middle of them. Sophia leaned over the railing on the fourth floor and watched the beauty of the modern place. The cold air made me accommodate the scarf around my neck, looking wistfully how much I had missed my friends. With a little luck I wouldn't go again.

"Hope?" I heard the voice of Hyunsuk behind me. "You should see this."

I turned to him, but he was looking toward the tv in the music store. I felt my heart beating in my throat when I saw Minseok, who looked better but still a little sick, and all EXO members was on a talk show, and it was difficult to swallow the lump in my throat when it was made a close-up to the photos that someone had taken us in his car. I covered my mouth with one hand, just as the screen showed a new banner at the bottom of the screen.

Xiumin, an EXO member, talked about the photos posted it on a website.

His voice was a whisper from where I was, but then I heard his voice clearly through the large tv which was built on the circular railing covering the fourth floor.

"It's happening, Hope." Sophia looked at me with a surprised face and she turned her attention to the tv.

All the people who were here, absolutely all listened attentively to his words, especially girls covering their mouths when they heard that the EXO member had a girlfriend. Across the 4th floor, I thought I saw a girl who was about to pass out. I watched carefully and almost with horror to their reactions, while like her, I covered my mouth too.

"Then it's true." Said the Mc. "You do have a girlfriend."

Minseok and s sat behind a circular table, and the camera focused on foreground to Minseok.

"Yes, it's true." Minseok nodded with a smile on his face. "I kept silent our relationship because I wanted her to have her privacy. It was hard to do but she endured the little time I had for her, long trips and even my failures in our special days. However she is still with me, and now we have grown up together, so I thought it would be better for us to have a simpler relationship if we stopped seeing each other in secret."

"Then for how long have you two been together?"

"5 years."

He was counting the year we were together with the 4 years we were apart. At the mall, I heard someone mourn.

"Is she famous? Maybe she's someone from your company."

Minseok shook his head.

"My girlfriend is famous, but she isn't an idol. She's someone who met Minseok before being Xiumin. However I regret our relationship is made public in this way."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and I felt Dana hug from behind. I felt the warmth of her friendship, and somehow that comforted me.

"It's understandable that you would have wanted to keep it secret. EXO is very popular. We have seen these situations before... having to go out at night and traveling in the car where no one can see us. People who are on our side must be very comprehensive. What EXO members think of all this?"

"I..." Suho said. "We carry everywhere the reputation we have. Where we go, people recognize us and look at us, take pictures and ask us for autographs, but under the fame... In that picture... we only see Minseok and his girlfriend... and their privacy being interrupted."

Suddenly the air in that study had taken a melancholy sense, because that picture only proved what was to be an idol and don't have privacy. The same people who swore to love them pierced the barrier that divided being an idol and a normal person, they were both, but the person who took the picture, didn't seem to tell the difference between a stage with lights, and the stage of life.

"I..." Minseok took a deep breath. "Now that everyone knows the other life that my girlfriend and I had for so long... I would like to publicly announce that our relationship is going to take the next step. Although we would have preferred to keep our relationship between us, I want to be free to hold her hand in public."

The mc looked at him with a surprised smile, and my stomach clenched painfully.

"That means…?"

"My girlfriend and I decided to get married in a month. Unfortunately my father isn't in good health, and my girlfriend and I want to fulfill my father's desire to witness our wedding... well, I'm so in love with her that I can't wait."

The studio was filled with laughter and applause when Minseok said that last sentence. And like many of their fans at this time, I felt I was going to pass out.

"That's so cute!" The MC laughed. "Minseok, you should say something to your girlfriend."

Minseok looked at the camera, his eyes twinkled. 

"Princess, I loved you for a long time and I feel my love for you grows every day. I am eager to share my life with you. I love you!"

And then he raised his hands over his head and formed a heart with them.

"Hope..." Dana looked at me with her eyebrows raised in surprise and a smile on her face. "I think you're engaged now."

Sophia looked doubtful, but she smiled in a supportive way, just like Seungyoo did. Just when I thought Minseok would refuse marriage, he had joined us as a couple in front of the whole country and certainly in others countries as well. Now our future would be uncertain, but right now we shared the same future, because publicly and officially, Minseok and I were engaged.


Hope you like it ^^