Words I want to hear.

Wonderful Rain

The relationship between EXO'S Xiumin and Hope Daniels is confirmed.

A few days ago, EXO’s Xiumin confessed that he was getting married, keeping his fans with the curiosity to know who was the mysterious girlfriend of the idol. But last night the mystery ended when the couple was seen in the parking lot of a cafeteria, and according to the fans, keeping a close conversation that proves what everyone already suspected. SM Entertainment confirmed that Xiumin was about to marry too, and this morning Xiumin confirmed through his company's account that Miss Daniels was his fiancée, and he asked that please respect their privacy as a couple. Xiumin is again apologized for keeping this a secret all this time, but he hopes the fans to understand his feelings of protectiveness toward his girlfriend.

The clock in the dining room made a sound of tick - tack under the silent night, setting a pace that I started to follow without notice. I left the phone on the table and next to the steaming cup, feeling tired but unable to sleep. My thoughts were a mess, and as if they had control of me, they didn't seem to never be silent. The steps on the stairs broke the silence of the night, and then I felt a hand touching my shoulder affectionately.

"Rough night. Uh?" Said my grandpa and he sat in front of me, entwining his fingers on the table. "Okay, tell me now. What's going on? What is happening in your life?"

My grandpa was the only person who could see through me. I was a quiet person with my stuff or with my feelings, but he could read me as easily as I read his books.

"Not so much." I leaned against the back of the chair, sighing deeply. "Youth's things. It's not important."

"Well, I was young once." And he laughed at his own joke. "If this is about you, baby, it always going to be important. Tell your old Grandpa what's going on, maybe I can help."

"I know you could..." I exhaled in exasperation, because I never thought my life would come to this degree of complexity. "Although I came here knowing that I had no right of anything about him, I don't know how to act now: apparently there is a girl... or there was, I don't know."

My grandfather raised his eyebrows, looking at me with an expression of surprise, because he, like me, never thought that could happen. Although it was possible.

"Well... I think no matter if there are hundreds of girls, honey, while you two want to be together: That will keep you both together."

"I think our feelings were real during the time we were together. And maybe Minseok's feelings were so deep that now he could be confused because we were really happy, but now that doesn't ensure that he and I will be like that again, especially if he doesn't know why I left. He needs to know or just get over it... I don't know."

"How do you know he has feelings for this girl?"

"I really don't know..." I bit my lip, staring at an empty spot on the table. "But there is something. What I have understood it is that you can read the eyes of a person if you get to know them well. I want to believe that Minseok and I are still the same, but at the same time, the years have passed."

"People get confused easily, sweetheart. Our feelings make us vulnerable, they expose us, they weaken us, but at the same time, being honest with what we feel makes us feel free, regardless of whether our feelings are reciprocated or not. We should feel good about ourselves because we gave all of us."

"What happens if our heart breaks for giving everything?"

"That's the wonderful thing about us: we are made to regenerate, heal our skin again, it's the same with our hearts."

This conversation was too deep to finish it in one night, and my mind was too tired to continue, or retain any information that would serve at some point in my life. My grandpa was a source of wisdom, and have him here with me made me feel safe.

"I think it's time to go to sleep, honey." Grandpa got up slowly, and it was sad for me because he was tired. "Come on, after tomorrow you have a job interview and must rest."

I nodded to him; I took my phone and walked toward the stairs. It was dark but not wholly, and I felt like a shadow as he and I entered our room. I left my phone on my nightstand and I slipped between the covers to heat up my place that was now cold.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

It was beautiful to see how the night rain helped the park flowers to bloom every day, illuminating the place with its colors while their small bodies grew underground and under our feet. Even in the middle of a big city, trees found their own way to make their way up through their leaves fell due to the weight of the drops, but even so, the trees improved the sight of such a cold country through the night rain. But somehow, rainy night had its own beauty.

To me, I really liked the feeling of not feeling the world around me, and that happened when I had my earphones and my music on, playing songs randomly, while they silent the noise of the city. My body felt hot and I felt the pounding of my heart in my ears as I was returning home after running through the park, as I had not done since I came to Korea, but doing so relieved my stress, gave a rest to my mind and this made me feel lighter.

I crossed the street that was deserted at this hour of the night, but before climbing the steps to the entrance of the building, a car parked in front of it. I took off my earphones as I saw Minseok coming out of his car, smiling at the moment our eyes met. I looked confused towards the street, stupidly as if he had mistaken the address, and waved my hand once while I took off the other headphone as I stopped the music pressing the small button in the middle of the white cable.

"Hi." He said approaching me, putting his hands into the pockets of his pants. "I didn't know you like to run."

"I started doing it two years ago. It is a good exercise, and it helps me relax." I shrugged, smoothing my gray long-sleeved shirt. "What brings you here so late?"

"Well... Do you remember that we talked about renting an apartment?" Minseok smiled shyly, and the idea of ​​sharing one made my my heart sped up again, but I kept quiet and I nodded. "There are two available now. I thought you'd want to see them before choosing one."

Although we had not talked about what happened that night in the cafeteria, I didn't feel entitled to ask, but I didn't know whether this step would be correct if we kept ignoring what happened. But perhaps, at some point in the night he'd decided that we should talk.

"Now?" I blinked at him, and although I was very surprised, I didn't want to be so obvious with my emotions. "Choosing an apartment has nothing to do with that I'm a woman... right?"

Minseok chuckled cutely.

"I just want you to be comfortable in the place where we will live."

"Oh..." I said awkwardly, and watched my clothes. "I think I should change my clothes first. Come on."

Before he could answer, I turned and climbed the stairs to the glass door. I pushed the door and waited for him to come in, making him laugh to himself. The elevator doors opened showing a couple of cute grandparents, and we bowed before entering. The doors closed in front of us, and although the memories of when Minseok and I were in the elevator in the hospital came to me mind, I tried to show a relaxed attitude, even if think about choosing a department accelerated my heart. That night in the cafeteria, that scene was kept repeating in my mind, but I decided to leave my thoughts to myself.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

FLASHBACK

"I'll see you inside, Hope."

Taeyang put his hand on Hope's shoulder for a few seconds, and then he walked toward the entrance of the cafeteria, where Taeyang took his sister by the shoulders and both entered. Baekhyun was the first to break the awkward tension, and showed a friendly smile to Hope, waving to her with his hand. He seemed to understand what was happening, because he looked at his bandmates and the 4 walked toward the entrance also: he, Chanyeol, Chen and his manager. Hope felt around the uncomfortable feeling until Minseok came to where she was.

"Old friend?" He shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, trying to look casual, but then he felt the smell of cigar. "You should not be around that, Hope, it is not good for you."

"Well... Hello to you too, Minseok." She laughed slightly, feeling relaxed even though he was showing his concern for her. "I don't have a problem with people who smoke. You know... and I didn't know you attended to this cafe."

"Yes... it is close to our dorm." Minseok tried to smile, and Hope felt guilty because of his discomfort. "How is your meeting going?"

"Very fun." Hope nodded thoughtfully, and a momentary silence presented between them. Whatever was happening now between them, she couldn't say anything about it. "Do you know him? His parents own the cafe."

"Yes... I've seen him a couple of times." Minseok smiled slightly, but that was his fake smile. "I didn't know you were friends."

Hope felt confused and she tilted her head to one side.

"Why not?"

Minseok shrugged.

"He seems a little... like a serious person. And he smokes."

"Yes, but... What about me? Am I not a serious person?" Hope raised her eyebrows, waiting for his answer, but Minseok shook his head, surprised. And that made her laugh. "Calm down, Minseok, I'm just kidding."

It took him a few seconds to understand, and then he laughed more relaxed.

"Hope..." Minseok found an empty spot on her shoulder, with his own thoughts quieting his words. "I…"

"Minseok, it's okay." She said with kindness, and her voice made him look at her. "You need to think of yourself before other people. Be selfish for once in your life and put your feelings first... that's where they always should have been. Okay?" She gave to his right arm a slight squeeze and Hope walked to the door. The night was cold and she just wanted to return with friends and have a nice conversation. "Come on... we should go."

But just as she had terminated the conversation, he decided to continue it.

"Why are you doing this?" His voice was hard, but at the same time insecure. When she turned, he did it too. "Why do you always have to take a step to the side?"

Whatever she said, her decisions never went the right way. In some way or another, someone would end up hurt.

"I think you have the right to choose the life that will make you happy. That's all."

"Is that all?" Minseok approached her, looking at her as if he couldn't believe what she had said. "After 4 years... Would you let me go again?"

Hope's heart tightened, because after all this time, Minseok still seemed to want her fight for him and for what they had now. But in his eyes she could see that he was confused, and if she decided to speak, he would go to her only by feelings that one day they shared: but that wouldn't be fair for him or for her.

"See me again just made your feelings confuse you, but that doesn't mean you want to be with me. I can't ask you to choose me, you have to choose me if that's what you want. You must do it for the right reasons, because you're sure of what you feel. I'll stay if you want me to stay... but here, you are the one who must decide." She turned and walked toward the door, but a thought stopped her. "But don't think that let you go is so simple. 4 years ago or now, it is still the hardest thing I've done in my life."

Hope entered the cafe and walked down the hall, listening to the conversation that became clearer when she approached the table where hEr friends were. The only free chair was between Taeyang and Sophia, and Hope kept her gaze away from Sunhi's as she sat down. As good friends, they followed the conversation even when Minseok came in too to sit with his friends. The only waiter in the cafe approached his table to take his order, and her friends pretended very well that they were not there.

"Remember, Hope?" Seungho, a friend with dyed blond hair said. "You played Juliette very well in our school play."

Taeyang chuckled.

Her quiet night had gone through an awkward moment, but luckily and thanks to her friends, Hope managed to return to feel relaxed despite the looks she received. Perhaps Sunhi would talk to her, maybe tomorrow or the day after. Hope wanted to finish with self-doubt, and this almost led her to be the first to speak. But whatever it was, Hope only had to show her more mature side.

END OF FLASHBACK

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

Tonight in which the sky seemed to be getting all down with the strength of this rain, I wondered if casualties exists. The sky rumbled again and a light shone in it and behind the heavy clouds, but even on a cold and stormy night like this, I wanted to go home than spend the night in his room. If fate was playing in my favor or against me, it made my stomach clench. The wooden floor and the walls painted with a light grey color given a warm touch to the room. I stepped away from the big window with soft white curtains and approached to the only object that was here: A full-length mirror in the corner on the left. The department made me feel comfortable, but the thought of moving made my stomach clench even more.

"I like this one!" Baekhyun entered the room with a smile on his face as he watched the four walls. "I think this department is better."

"I agree!" Chanyeol showed his head on the doorjamb and showed a thumbs up, and I smiled because they seemed to be happier than me. "I like this department."

"Do you like this because it is closer to your apartment?"

They laughed like children.

"I think it will be more fun if we're neighbors." Chanyeol said.

"What do you think, Hope?" Baekhyun asked.

I watched the walls, but the room had cozy feeling even if there was nothing in it yet.

"I think the color gives a warmth feeling to the place."

"No, no, no." Baekhyun shook his hands in the air. "I mean to move in with hyung."

"Ah..." I giggled as I realized what he was talking about. My mind was filled with thoughts and possibilities, with many: what if... "I don't know, guys, about marriage... my grandpa said is very simple and very complex at the same time. I guess we will discover ourselves over time. For now, I'm just trying to live in the present."

Chanyeol nodded.

"So you have not thought about babies yet?"

My hand flew to my chest as if I had scared to death, while Baekhyun laughed, his lips forming a rectangle.

"Definitely not." I laughed, pushing the air out of my body. "And don't say such things! You almost killed me."

Chanyeol exhaled deeply when he stopped laughing. He showed his hands in the air as a sign of peace.

"We did that question to hyung and he didn't react like you did."

Curiosity kindled in me as a spark, but it scared me to hear his answer.

"Hyung said you'd be a good mother." Baekhyun said. "Do you like babies, Hope?"

"Yes... well, in the hospital there are many children, babies too." I shrugged trying to look natural. 

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

When we went back to the kitchen of melon colored walls and with a granite table in the center, Minseok was there, standing against it, with arms leaning on it as he read the papers to rent the apartment. When he realized we were there, he looked up with a smile on his face.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"We like it!" Said Baekhyun and Chanyeol the same time.

I was in the middle between them, and I chuckled when Minseok's smile disappeared.

"I was talking to Hope, guys, but I'm glad that you like it too."

They laughed with embarrassment.

"I like it too." I replied putting my hands in the pockets of my brown jacket. "What is the next step?"

"Sign the papers." Minseok pushed slightly the papers to his left side, with a blue pen on them.

I approached him.

"Have you read it?" I took the pen and played with it between my fingers. "Because I've never understood these things."

Minseok smiled at me as Chanyeol and Baekhyun approaching the other side of the table tops.

"Yes I did, and everything is in order."

Everything I had spoken with my family, from my father's doubts, to the surprise of my sister, all the words of my friends played in my mind at this time. Some of them telling me that this was okay, others that this was wrong, and the voice in my head telling me that this was the right thing to do. I firmly grasp the pen between my fingers, and I drew my signature on that black line next to his signature.

Officially, it was done.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

I looked at my wristwatch. 11:25 at night. I my lips for the last time before resigning myself that I wouldn't leave here tonight, not as the rain continued cleaning the city. I loosened the knot of my scarf, exposing my neck to the cold of the night, and took it off to leave it on the washing table. My shoulders slumped as I laughed briefly and without any reason, watching my reflection in the bathroom mirror of white walls and the door ajar. I opened the washing tap and took the cold water on my warm hands, and I bent slightly so the water touched my face to cool it. It made me shudder for a second, but long term, made me feel relaxed. I put my hands inside the small towel folded in half, and wiped my face until I returned to see my reflection and his too.

Minseok was leaning against the bathroom door, holding a secret smile on his lips.

"What?" I said.

Minseok shrugged.

"I think we should go to sleep."

With a tickle in my chest, I nodded.

"Okay."

After leaving the towel in the hamper, I took my scarf, turned out the light and we walked out of the bathroom and to his room. The doors of the other rooms were closed, but as evil spies that they were, I heard the laughter that didn't go unnoticed in the silence of the hall. Minseok stopped and that made me stopped too, he breathed deeply, and then he hit the door of Baekhyun's room.

"Go to sleep!"

It was as if Baekhyun had been surprised, as if he had run to his bed. Minseok chuckled to keep that strong attitude towards Baekhyun's actions, and we walked back toward his room. On his bed was the pajamas i was going to borrow for tonight.

"Well..." Minseok held the latch of his door, moving it from side to side. "I'll be in Suho's room, if you need anything... you can knock the door, or call me. Okay?"

His consideration made me feel more relaxed, and I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

Minseok bit his lip and nodded before leaving, closing the door. My heart dropped when I found myself alone in his room, and I took off my jacket. Minutes later I was ready to lie down in bed, and turned out the light before getting under the covers, and rest my head against his pillow. His red shirt with long sleeves retained the smell of his cologne, fabric felt warm against my skin.

And I fell asleep.

Sleep felt like floating on a cloud, but as the minutes, or perhaps hours passed, my eyes became accustomed to the darkness of the room, until I got used to being relaxed in his arms, in the silence and with my own breathing. Occasionally, I liked being in the silence of my room because it helped me to think, but since I returned to Korea my time in the silence was only to think of him, in the possibilities and not being in control of situations, but I never thought I would do that with Minseok by my side. He moved as his loose embrace, but my heart clenched as if he was holding me tightly. The air left my body, and his eyebrows moved slightly as he dreamed, or that's what I thought.

"You supposed wouldn't wake up until I was gone." Minseok laughed softly, a whisper that was lost in the silence of the room. "I like being here with you, it is easier for me if you can not see me."

I followed the scent of his cologne when I inhaled before speaking.

"Why?" But the fear of asking made me lose my breath in a sigh.

"You make me feel weak when you look at me."

Every word cut my breath.

"Minseok-"

"I lied: when I said I didn't feel anything when I kissed you, I lied. I felt the same way I felt the first time I did. I didn't kiss you because I wanted to confirm my feelings for you: I kissed you because I had missed so much."

Right now, I was in front of an obstacle that people called guilt.

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because I feel brave, or because I am a coward."

Every feeling that he had, had been reborn from the ashes that I left that day, and now they were all floating in the air until the memory of my departure would make them go away.

"I made some mistakes, Hope, but I'm sure what I feel for you. It is the only thing I am quite sure."

Although the bed was holding the weight of my body, my body was so tense that I felt I couldn't stand it. My heart was running in circles, unable to stop and take a breath. My mind was a blank paper and I was frustrated writer, not knowing what to express. Empty. I was not ready to push him away from me with the truth that hid front him for so many years, not when he had decided to do this. He wasn't ready to hear it either.

My senses tried to become one while I tried to wake up, under the constant sound of a sweet melody that my phone was scheduled to play at an exact time. The air felt warm in my chest when I inhaled, and I opened my eyes feeling an itch in them. My right hand became a fist and I took it up my eye to rub it quickly before getting up on my left elbow. My throat was dry and I swallowed to see Minseok still sleeping.

"Minseok?" I whispered.

"Uhm?"

My phone continued to ring, and then I noticed it wasn't my alarm.

"Don't you have a schedule?"

"Not yet." His nose moved like a little hamster and he rolled onto his right side. "Turn off your phone so we can go back to sleep."

I my lip, but I breathed to see how I would reach my phone that this morning seemed to be insistent. Minseok seemed so tired that he had returned to fall asleep, and I put my right leg over him until I leaned against my knee to stretch and take my phone. Taeyang's name lit up the screen. I accepted the call and put the phone against my ear.

"Taeyang..."

He laughed softly.

"Hope, I'm sorry I woke you so early, but the CEO of my company wants to meet with you today... as in 1 hour. He just received a big, important job, and he wants to hire you immediately to start."

I frowned in confusion.

"But... he doesn't need to know me better? I mean…"

"Why talk if your talent can speak for you? Besides... when you get nervous you say things that are not necessary."

I wrinkled my nose.

"Rude."

But he laughed.

"Do you want me to go for you? I will go to the company anyways."

"Well..." I looked at the clock on the nightstand. I couldn't go home to shower and change now. "Actually I'm not at home."

"And where are you?"

"Where am I?"

"Tell him where you are, Hope." Minseok said.

I held the phone and scratched my right eyebrow with a finger before answering.

"I'll send you the address. Okay? Give me 30 minutes and I'll be ready. Is that okay?"

"It's okay. I'll call you in 30 minutes."

I nodded although he couldn't see me.

"Taeyang?"

"Yes?"

"I appreciate this a lot."

There was a small sound over the phone, as if he'd just smile.

"I do it gladly, Hope." And he hung up the call.

Start again in a new job made me feel anxious, but meet new people and gain new experiences made me feel that way too. With a little luck I could get that job, and then I could keep doing what I loved to do more.

"You have to go?" Minseok asked, and his voice brought me back to reality.

And where I was sitting on.

I cleared my throat and I put my left knee over him to sit on the bed while he sat down too.

"I have a job interview." I said cheerfully, and then his words from last night came back to me so I stood up. "I should better go."

"Hope..." Minseok took my arm and held me in my place, with his eyes fixed on mine. He seemed to feel helpless, and his eyes reflected it. "I can prepare breakfast if you want."

My chest fell with the relief I felt.

"Thank you."

After wash myself, I held my hair in a ponytail and changed my clothes for the ones of the previous night. I held the disposable cup with the coffee that smelled wonderful as the heat seeped through my hands, warming my body as the elevator doors opened on the first floor of the building. Through the double glass doors at the entrance, my reflection was lost when I saw Taeyang outside the building next to his car, before Minseok open the door for me.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

Although some people said that hospitals kept in its walls the saddest stories, they seemed not to realize that the most important thing was happiness that hid in the bodies of innocent beings, and although it was unfair that they lived their lives through of a disease, only they knew how to live. His innocence seemed not let them see their realities, or perhaps it was not necessary that they do so. Sitting on a bench in the hospital, I buried my small plastic spoon in the ice cream while children were still playing in the playground in front of us.

"Then... That boy... Taeyang... Is in love with you or something?" Seungyoo asked. I left the spoon in my mouth and looked at him with a poker face, but he laughed as he shrugged. "I'm just asking, Hope."

I wiped the spoon with my tongue before talking.

"Of course not. I think there is a situation between them, but I'm glad it's not because of me."

"And how do you know that?"

"Obviously, Seungyoo." I returned to sink the spoon into the ice cream and dropped my left hand on my lap. "Do you think... there's been something between them? Am I playing the fool if I decide not to say anything about it?"

"Well..." He sighed. "If something happened... Minseok and you were not together. Technically, it doesn't have to affect you."

A cold reality was better that paint a colorful lie. He was right: Minseok had every right to go on with his life at the time I left, and I had no right to ask for explanations.

"Don't worry so much about that, Hope. You were clear with Minseok, and if he decided to accept the marriage: that is what matters."

I sighed.

"I just have to continue with my life then."

"That would be the best. Just focus on your work and in this marriage... and to make it clear..." Seungyoo straightened up in his place and looked at me seriously. "I don't care if they start to fight for you, remember that you are mine."

His speech so serious made me laugh, and made me feel relieved too, because our friendship was the only thing that would never change.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

"Can I come in, Hope?"

Since that night in her coffee shop and although I tried to ignore Sunhi's eyes, inside me I knew she would talk to me sometime, yet I couldn't believe it even though she was in front of me, at my door while I enjoyed a quiet Saturday in pajamas. I smiled politely to her and I stepped aside to let her pass, and I closed the door holding the knob for a long time.

"Sit wherever you want." I circled the couch from the other side and took the little card from the floral arrangement that was on the coffee table and I put it in my pocket. But Sunhi didn't sit down, and she just looked at the place. "So…"

"So... I just wanted to come to say hello." Sunhi laughed, looking at the floral arrangement. "Pretty flowers. My brother told me you were really great in your first job. Did he sent you those?"

"Taeyang sent me those." I pointed to the dining table behind her. "He was very kind."

Sunhi nodded, pouting her lips, and then she sighed deeply.

"Hope... I'll try to make this simple for you, all right?"

I blinked at her, unable to ignore his condescending voice to me.

"Make what simple?"

"Confess that there had been something between Minseok and me."

The way that she spoke almost makes me lose my breath, but in life's rules, who showed weakness was the first to lose.

"I'm not saying this so that you cancel your marriage with him or something like that, but I don't want you to go through life being so naive and ignoring something like that."

She was playing with me, or I saw it that way, because she continued releasing small parts of something big. If it was a lie or truth, she was playing very well.

"Enlighten me, then."

Sunhi sighed, as if it was difficult for her to talk about it.

"He and I have more things in common, more things that you and he had, in his words. And what I know... I know you hurt him too."

I frowned, but I couldn't silence my words.

"How do you know that?"

Sunhi continued to show a calm expression.

"He told me."

Sunhi seemed quite sure about what she was saying, and although my mind was a mess with all that I created on it, I had to be stronger than my own doubts.

"Whatever he's told you... you wouldn't use that against him... right?"

"Of course I wouldn't. I just want him to realize that if you already hurt him once, you'll do it twice, and he doesn't have to go through that, no when he can be with someone who could love him sincerely."

I was about to show my colder side and laugh sarcastically on her face, but I had to act maturely, and defend my position without attacking.

"If you're done, Sunhi, I ask you to leave now."

Sunhi nodded slowly.

"May I ask you to walk with me to my car?"

She was trying to play with me, but I must admit that Sunhi knew how to pretend very well.

"Sure."

I walked to the door and took my keys before opening the door for her. I learned how to keep my manners and act calmly while walking down the hallway toward the elevator, how to control my breath as we go down to the first floor, how not to react to the cold rain that began to fall. I took an umbrella from the entrance and I opened it before walking toward her parked car, while my ugg boots walked on small puddles that formed. Sunhi opened the door of her car and she smiled.

 "What is the point of all this, Sunhi?"

Sunhi held my gaze.

"He can not pretend that I don't exist now that you're back. And what‘s the point? He will always have a part of me in his memory. At some point you will have to ask who is the one for him."

She got into her car and closed the door, and her car disappeared down the street a few seconds later. I put my hand into my pocket and pulled out the white card, with a few words that just made me have more questions about this.

Congratulations, Princess.

Like every day, I am proud of you. Thanks for letting me be part of your life.

With Love. Minnie.

You are the one for me. I did wanted to hear him saying that again, just like that time when we we so happy, but right now i was so insecure about myself. I sighed deeply, and I returned to put the card in my pocket to protect it from the rain, and I shut the umbrella for the rain to cleanse my mind. This would be a war that I never enlisted myself in, but without fighting, I had to win this to be happy and live in peace. With him or without him in my life, I didn't know.


Hello, people ^^
Here's a new chapter and hope you like it. If it does, don't forget to subscribe or comment :)
Thank you all !